• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xsweetrosex

2F7B5C4E-12F5-4DD4-8578-E3E32515259D.jpeg

ellie williams indie rp

“tell them that. . .

ELLIE is the little girl that

BROKE YOUR FUCKING FINGER.”

𓏲˖ 𖥻 ♫ ❜ › 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 ♡

“ 𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤; 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞. “

𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘪-𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘱 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵
𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ.
🌿━ 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 ⋆݊ ˖

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

Hello friends!

My name is Aoife. I’m 28 years old and I’ve been roleplaying for 10+ years. I try so hard to be literate or novella in my writing. I don’t expect you to be the same. I would like two detailed paragraphs at most! But, I can work with one!

I would love some rp action on my page! So much inspiration. Hit me up with a personal message and we can set something up! I'd prefer to do canon characters. I’m so sorry. I might try write with OC’s in the future. I’ll be portraying Ellie during or after the first tlou game. I’m searching for someone who can play as Joel. But, I’m totally open to other characters from the games. I've so many ideas and I hope I can share them with someone here. But, yeah! I promise I don't bite! :]

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back