• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 (𝘰𝘰𝘤 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵).

Characters
Here
Other
Here

idiot

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥.
50082532491_633b177ec2_3k.jpg

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒.
feel free to ask me questions, ideas about your characters or other nonsense!

FIRST!!
hey everyone! I'll start working on my two characters (yes two!) probably tomorrow if I get my assignment done! I'm looking forward to seeing what characters you come up with! 😌

woohoo! working on veronica, bit busy today so hopefully will make some leeway tomorrow

are there any base of operations that we should know about? idiot idiot , i'm not sure in the game if they talked about where a Firefly hideout would be. I was thinking Fremont, because it's totally a Fremont thing to rebel against military law. Aside from WLF at Centurylink field, and the Seraphites on their island.

or would they be not in seattle, and i'm just making up shit :0

BELIAL. BELIAL. interesting question! the fireflies haven't had a base of operation in seattle in a few years! technically there isn't any base of operations in the entirety of the U.S, but there have been rumours of ex-members setting up bases somewhere in california! but if you're referring to previous base of operations, they originally occupied the st. mary hospital in seattle before disbanding years ago!

btw I will get to work my characters tomorrow probably, just trying to knock out this assignment!

ayy thanks, was going to have it in the past dw but good to know. You got this bud!! knock that assignment out

doing my very darndest to think of a character!! i pinky promise y’all - it’s hard for me to start from scratch!

im almost done with my character! i just gotta finish his history and then i'll have him posted either later tonight or tomorrow!

Hi guys hope everyone’s doing well! I’m working out my character to be a partner-in-crime /mentor of sorts to @Saboona’s character!
Will we be starting a discord or will all OOC be done on-site?

Hi guys hope everyone’s doing well! I’m working out my character to be a partner-in-crime /mentor of sorts to @Saboona’s character!
Will we be starting a discord or will all OOC be done on-site?

hello! sounds interesting!

and yes I will start a discord once I've accepted characters! I find it easier and more organised instead of flooding a single OOC thread on-site, but RPN will be used for the main ic thread!

idiot idiot Would it be possible for my character to have a dog?

OF COURSE! I would never say no to a dog, plus it will make sense for an ex/current WLF member since they breed and train german shepherds! but I'm sure other breeds of dogs are roaming the world still, I do recall seeing a different breed of a dog towards the start of TLOU 2 just chilling at a settlement so go right ahead!

OF COURSE! I would never say no to a dog, plus it will make sense for an ex/current WLF member since they breed and train german shepherds! but I'm sure other breeds of dogs are roaming the world still, I do recall seeing a different breed of a dog towards the start of TLOU 2 just chilling at a settlement so go right ahead!
Well, I made a character sheet for the dog, lul. That's finished and I should be able to get the other two finished tomorrow!

I'm finishing up Koji's backstory and let's just say Koji's dog Leah may or may not be an unhealthy coping mechanism he uses to ignore the reality of his sister Leah's death.

alright finally posted my two characters, they are lacking a backstory but everything else is there! loving everyone's characters so far and looking forward to see everyone else's!

Do you have a Deadline yet? idiot idiot
someone didn't read that post in the interest check! :xFmad:
hehe joking, but the deadline is the 3rd of august at 10 am (AEST)! if you think you need an extension, please let me know but should be heaps of time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back