• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Last of Us :: MxM :: Looking for someone to play Joel to pair with an OC.

frankface

So, as the title states, I'm looking for someone to play Joel against a survivor OC living on the fringes of the quarantine zone. Joel just loves to pick up strays, doesn't he?

Now I have watched the games being played (but I'm not very good at gaming please don't shoot me) so understand what is to come/the wider world/the lore of it all, but would prefer to keep to the show setting because that is more prominent in my brain atm.

I'm looking for someone who is literate, who can post at least two paragraphs of something well written a couple of times a day. I will usually post about three paragraphs, but can adapt and mirror.

PM me for any further info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back