• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Last Of Us 1x1 RP!

writersfantasies

Hello hello! My name is Janel. I’m 21 and i’ve been roleplaying for 7 or so years, primarily over discord.

Currently, I’m looking for RP partners in “The Last Of Us” fandom! At the moment I have most interest in writing against Joel! (Though i’m open to writing against Ellie as well) I’d like to explore different dynamics and bring different ideas and tropes to life in their crazy, post-apocalyptic world!

I am more than happy to try out different character pairings! Joel (or Ellie) x preferably as a TLOU OC of mine or as Ellie (platonically, of course, if being written against Joel).

18+ only please! I mostly use discord for plotting and writing, but will use other platforms as well!

If you’re interested, feel free to send a message my way or leave a reply on this post. Hope you’re all well!

hi janel! i've been a fan of the last of us since 2015 and would love to roleplay and/or be friends. Unfortunately, if this is only for a writing against Joel and not an oc x oc interaction, I doubt you'll find much enjoyment with me-- i am new to this forum, and wishing to make friends with people so i do hope we can become acquainted!

if this helps, though, there's a thread of someone who roleplays as Joel! ( Fandom - searching. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back