• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Last Judgement (Open)

Oh, I didn't expect that human knuckles could work as well, that's quite odd.
In theory they could but again would have to be a witch enchanter and the process of tattooing magical symbols into the skin would be extremely painful. There have only been really rare cases of that happening.

If you want the discord link let me know, I guess I have to pm it to you because RPN thinks it's an offsite roleplay it's not, it's just a place for OOC and updates and extra tabs that the thread doesn't allow me to provide

Wut extra tabs not accessible here >=O?!

Wut extra tabs not accessible here >=O?!
Mostly just extra stuff like lore questions, there's a section for monster ideas, stuff for the playlist, a ship channel, etc. It also has updates / events / NPCs which I tend to post in discord first because then I don't have to code lol

Hell0nHighWater wrote:

Mostly just extra stuff like lore questions, there's a section for monster ideas, stuff for the playlist, a ship channel, etc. It also has updates / events / NPCs which I tend to post in discord first because then I don't have to code lol

What I read:

Ship Channel.

Hell0nHighWater wrote:

What I read:

Ship Channel.
Yes. That is there, all the ships you could possibly think of in this game have been mentioned. There's also an art channel where some people have posted works of art and that's also were I put those dorky trailers I make.

Yes. That is there, all the ships you could possibly think of in this game have been mentioned. There's also an art channel where some people have posted works of art and that's also were I put those dorky trailers I make.

Nihhhh.... *starts to get really restless*

Do some of the city's have districts where it's not that developed and became like areas for the homeless to live in?

Can one study alchemy and enchantment? Maybe make it a "secret art" if used in conjunction with each other? Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater
In theory alchemy and enchantment could be combined and depending on the character they could have been a pioneer in the field before the world ended. So, yes that's possible though it might not be 'secret' just not as documented within the witch community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back