• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Last Czars 1x1 (Romanovs, historical Russia)

Lalaland

Hey there!

To keep it short, I'm looking for somebody to be the Czar Nicholas II to my Alexandra Feodorovna in 1x1 literate roleplay. Ideally, you've watched The Last Czars or are willing to.

I'm not strict on historical accuracy at all and am okay with artistic freedom as long as the basics remain the same, so no need to worry about getting something wrong. When in doubt, let's communicate. This applies to pretty much everything. Where historical knowledge is concerned, I'm happy with you knowing what the show covers and nothing else.

As for the setting, I'm good with canon and AUs (for now, I want to stay in the historical timeline), and am down to write threads in non-chronological order. We can write at whatever point in time of the story we want, and make changes, etc. My first idea and desire is to write something about the Romanovs (or maybe only a few of them)/Nicholas and Alexandra miraculously surviving and escaping/evading their shooting with outside help. Maybe they end up having to survive somehow in the woods in Yekaterinburg.

Feel free to ask me any questions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back