• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Last Air Bender

Status Undead

Hello, Just looking for maybe a couple of partners for 1x1 Avatar partners.

Only a few requirements:

Edit: I should have put this in the original post, but I'm interested in an original story and characters :)

Literacy please

Post at least once a week

No abandoning, if you're prone to do this, don't bother :)

A co-plotter, I can run the story on my own should you be lacking the inspiration at the time, but I can lose interest if I'm the only one advancing the story, having someone else's twists and turns makes things interesting and keeps me coming back for more! :D

Please be of at least intermediate writing skill level, I don't want a ton of mistakes in every paragraph. Grammar isn't my strong point, but You'll generally never see mistakes in my posts, so I expect very few in yours.

That's about it I think. No specific pairings, though what I had in mind was the two of us traveling with the Avatar, though we can develop the story to our own wants and needs.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and reply, should you choose to do so. I'll edit this post when I am no longer accepting RP partners.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last airbender! I'd love to do a RP for this :) Unable to start to PM people on here yet so could you please PM me to discuss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back