• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Last Age of Man

General Deth Glitch

Two Thousand Club
278354-artwork-fantasy_art-apocalyptic-train_station-train.jpg

Prologue
The events that happened two centuries ago were not everyday events, but taken each on their own they could have been overcome. The crisis averted. If the nations of the world did not see every world leader worth any shred of recognition burning in the ruins of Ankara as the city was flattened by terrorists hoping they would make their mark. If the people were then not cut off from each other as the greatest solar flare in Sol's history had not hit just a few days after. If a small number of nuclear bunkers, mistaking the flare's EMP damage for that for a nuclear warhead not launched a few of their own in 'retaliation'. The leaders could have inspired resilience. Lines of communication could have averted war and curtailed the populous. We can only give thanks that so few WMD's were launched. The world as it was, is no more. But enough remains. They say that in the lands of some of the Trainlords, at least on a good day, it's just like it was. While we can take solace that those directly damaged by mankind's grimmest weapons were killed instantly we must remember that enough where launched, not to end all life but, to alter it all. Mankind struggles on, if there's any life, its us. If there's a chance we take it and if there's hope we soon thrive. But the chemical weapons, the dirty bombs and the nuclear warheads themselves changed just enough. With no leaders, no direct communication. The world fell into chaos. As the sky darkened and the world went into a decade of winter, nothing survived. Nothing of the old world. Presidents? What are they? Are they like Emperors? Are Premiers like Kings? I like to learn of the world before.. but it seems so.. unreal. Humanity could never get along that well, surely. We squabble over food and water while trading bullets like candy. Back then they didn't give a damn about the food they ate. My god, would they even change anything? If they knew, I mean. If they knew what was to come. The Trainlords are all there is now. The Scavers have their own way and those freaks in wastes survive through sheer grit. But if you want anything like that old days. A sense of purpose. A job and a role. a government you can serve and know they will protect you in return. That's what they give you.

TL|DR, Then read it. But if you just want to know whether its worth your time before you expend, said time, then its post apocalypse, with trains and the nukes involved, not many and they well all really launched after the end anyway. NOW READ K?

I have already received some interest for this RP so rest assured the CS's and the OOC will come soon, followed by the IC, regardless of if anyone here shows they give a damn. But I would like your opinions and if you want to know something please ask. I know my little prologue doesn't really explain the world I have created particularly well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back