• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Language Of Us

Anonymous

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Luca Gaël
Luca ducked his head and stood up out of his host parents car. Nervously swallowing he shifted his backpack and waved back towards who would be his mom for the next year. Luca rolled his eyes at what was probably a sight to see, He probably looked like a toddler walking into school for the first time. Sighing he shifted his backpack once more and pushed his way through the schools front doors. Making a quick stop in the office, he tried his best to explain who he was and what he needed. "I em Luca. Je- I need my schedule?" he took a sharp breathe hoping he had spoken correctly. His letters sounded misshapen and his words sounded a bit drunken, but he tried.

Exiting, schedule clutched down at his side, he watched the numbers on the lockers climb until he appeared to find his own. Stopping next to a boy around his age, 17, in a Letterman jacket; he gave a half smile and spun the lock on his locker door. Grunting in frustration he turned to the group now forming around the other boys locker, fixed his sandy blond hair and spoke cautiously "Do anyone know how to do?" he pointed towards his lock with a pleading look "France doosn't have em the this."

Mood:Nervous

Tags: @unholy__war
code by @Goldieloxx

I had this set up for someone else to rp 1x1 with me but I can direct you to my 1x1 requesting thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back