The Lands of Arden (nation building-fantasy RP+Map!)

AsaroRuBiX

Welcome to the vast Lands of Arden, traveler!
Arden is a discord-based where one takes control of their kingdom and fights or opens diplomacy with its neighbors on the map. From total warfare to trade agreements, anything is possible.

But what genre is the rp?
It is high fantasy--so things are shaped around LOTR-like aspects and concepts. Yet if you have an original idea you want to implement, we'll probably let you do it! (We have some very open-minded admins, you see.)

Wait, there's a map?
Why yes, what nation-building rp wouldn't have a custom made map that is updated regularly?

What exactly is nation building rp though?
Let's use the example of my kingdom; The Kingdom of Loracia. Loracia (see on the map below) is inhabited exclusively with Dark Elves, and so does my neighbor Madorcia, whom is loacted accross the Grenhelm Strait. To the north, I established trade with Rusheim, but it seems they are hostile towards anyone, apperantly.
These sort of relations are what you strive to establish in your own kingdom/republic/empire, which is one of the major aspects of nation-building rps.

And finally, the map:
(As you can see, there is much space available for your fledgling country!)
1111110.png
we hope to see you there ASAP
(click here to join --> The Lands of Arden <--)

Hope you the best,
Androhelm,King of Loarcia.

Hey, I have taken interest in this. I am also interested in putting forth some ideas as well. This roleplay totally floats my boat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back