• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Land Of The Rising Sun (Looking For More Players!!~)

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
AnLgt.jpg

The Land of the Rising Sun ______
of flowers, the cherryblossom; of men, the warrior
x
Samu.06.png

Once upon a time…. Or rather a long, long time ago a great darkness had consumed this land, an unspeakable evil who's overwhelming power brought only pain and sorrow to those who inhabited the landscape. The beings responsible for this corruption were known to all as demons, soulless creatures who fed off the spiritual energy of all living things, everything and everyone was slowly withering away into nothing, the peoples hope included. That was until a great warrior rose from the what the people claim to be the very ashes the beasts themselves had left in their path, this man, a lone samurai of which had no name to be called and carried with him only an old and dull blade was who would eventually banish these foul creatures back to where they once came.

They say he walked throughout the lands like the very wind itself, rumours told of his blade glowing with the light of the full moon, its light growing brighter with each struck down foe until it re-ignited the hope of all those who remained.

He eventually came across the strongest of all the demons, a monster said to have the stench of rotting flesh and be so full of hatred and darkness that merely setting eyes on it would stop any humans heart from beating. The samurai stood strong in front of this creature and with blade raised asked a single question, 'If you could be forgiven for all you have done, if you were able to seek redemption for all your sins…. Would you take that chance?….' The answer to his question was something never heard, for not a second later the beast was no more. All the other demons fled back to the place of which they'd came, cowering in fear of the man who they declared to be more of a demon than any of them could ever hope to be.

He sealed them away beneath a boulder where the mightiest of them had fallen to his blade using a symbol carved into the rock with his own sword, after of which the blade had become too blunt to cut even the grass beneath his feet. As to where this swordsman went after his final act of heroism is a mystery to this very day, some say that with his duties complete he disappeared like dust in the early morning breeze, others that he settled down in a nearby village and started a family of his own in which to carry on his legacy.

But that's the problem with tales like these-…. You never quite know what really happens in the end, do you?….

TqSp.png
x

That was 239 years ago now, the land has once again become full of life and since the demons defeat the spiritual energy flowing throughout has become stronger than ever resulting in a variety of creatures beyond many humans beliefs, animals who can don the disguise of townsfolk and fox-like beings who have power over mystical blue flames. In the darkness's absence civilisation has grown stronger, small towns now appearing amongst the spread out villages and areas of land ruled by those of so-called noble blood, travelling samurai and swordsman growing more common as law enforcement is needed within the settlements of people and the existence of these creatures who can use the spiritual energy of the land in their aid become known and feared, much like humans do when approached by something they don't understand...

x

Tree.02.png

But that isn't the only thing on peoples minds as ominous signs begin to appear throughout the landscape, crops giving poor harvests time and time again or forrests becoming eerily quiet and ever more dangerous to go through. Unknown to most the darkness is once again slowly gripping its way out of the shadows and back into our world, the boulder is crumbling and as the seal grows weaker it's up to those with both the knowledge of the mysterious changes and the power to defeat this returning evil that can save us all.

A meeting has been arranged through whispers passed between travellers that those who believe the mysterious changes are the work of the darkness spoken of in legends once again returning to our land are to arrive at the 'Firefly Grove' on the last sunrise before the next full moon.

code by Nano Nano

Oh I'm talking about everything! lol it sounds awesome! I'm working on it, yes. xD trying to find a pic to suit my character and that always takes me forever. D: I've been at it since last night. lol Cosmos Cosmos

Oh I'm talking about everything! lol it sounds awesome! I'm working on it, yes. xD trying to find a pic to suit my character and that always takes me forever. D: I've been at it since last night. lol Cosmos Cosmos
XD Ah! Np, may I ask what species you intend to be? :3

I've been bouncing back and forth between Human and Kitsune. xD I have a previously made character that I want to use and she's Human, but I think personality-wise she could pass for Kitsune so it's really just finding a picture that catches me. Cosmos Cosmos

I've been bouncing back and forth between Human and Kitsune. xD I have a previously made character that I want to use and she's Human, but I think personality-wise she could pass for Kitsune so it's really just finding a picture that catches me. Cosmos Cosmos
XD Okay!!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back