• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land of Misfit Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Tetro Tetro
Firstly, love that race combo. Weird ass family and I dig it.

Secondly, props on adjusting my lava magic combo into something more his speed.

Thirdly, pet and squish Thallids? They will kill you. Especially Oozefoot. Lol

He wouldn't pet or squish Oozefoot. That would be unprofessional. But a little shroom walking by? A tiny squish.

Most would say you are disregarding your characters main Primal, since it is 60% Earth and 40% Sun. That being said, your using Sun to a hire degree since Earth is split into three smaller percentages whereas the full 40% of Sun is in fire.

Ohhh yeahhh that. Yeah that was done intentionally. That's why I made it a point to mention how it was hotter.

Going great, just figuring out the ends of the backstory and how my lil’ kobold wound up in Autumn. Also computer kinda blew up so I have to use my phone to type. Just’ll be a bit slow is all, but it’s all good.

Would it be considered magic for my guy to be able to breathe fire like a dragon?
I think in that case it would come from his fathers connection to the Sun Primal Force. I think dragons fall in this weird middle ground where their breath attack is based on their connection to a Primal. A dragon connected to Sea will breath steam, a dragon connected to Sky will breath Lightning and so on. Make sense?

Rad, was really inspired to make Fynn. Wondering how he’ll interact with Mestoph since he’s half dragon.
I think they'll get along since they're both draconic and don't 'belong'. I'm sure they'd definitely spar or lock horns a good bunch just because dragons be like that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back