• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land of Misfit Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Behold. Your support commander.

Dc6imX_WAAEQ_pe.jpg

Any idea what you want our character sheets to look like? Finding a picture for a kobold that’s not in rags is impossible...
Right?! I hate how when you look for pictures of a certain race they are all basically the exact same theme and it's not what you're trying to go for

Right?! I hate how when you look for pictures of a certain race they are all basically the exact same theme and it's not what you're trying to go for
I just need a kobold that’s in decent gear, but it’s impossible to find. Also Tetro, what’s your char idea so far?

I was thinking of someone who is half-giant, but I'm looking for a good image that fits with the theme. If they look too normal I feel it'd be bleh

That’s actually pretty great, though with purplish black scales and minor changes, yeah. Thanks for the image, Dr.

So we're allowed more than one kind of magic, but it has to be connected to one or two of our chosen Primals?

Like, someone with lava magic would also be able to use some fire magic and a bit of rock magic as well?

So we're allowed more than one kind of magic, but it has to be connected to one or two of our chosen Primals?
The Primal dictates what base magics you can use. You can combo magics from within a singular primal to make different things. That being said, if you have more than one Primal you can combo off any that fall in that primals domain. You magics do not need to use both or all the Primals you can utilize.

Lemme know whatcha think. I usually take a day or two to make a CS but I pushed myself to get it out ASAP 👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back