• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The lab

SyntaxAttack

I have no idea how to traverse this site-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the lab. This will be your stereotypical scp foundation type lab, you can be multiple roles, ranging from:

Scientist: study the subjects, run tests, try not to get injured on the job

Security: make sure the subjects stay in line, protect people from harm

Subject: live in captivity, being tested on. Or, try to escape. The choice is yours.

sorry for how bland this looks, I don’t really have any ways to spice it up

rules:
abide by rpnation rules (of course)
one liners are okay, but heavily discouraged
No god mode, it’s not fun.
don’t control another person’s character
when joining, state your character’s name and give a description of them, or, if you have a character page for them, use that!

if you wish to join, just leave a post below asking to join!

for any further questions, DM me!

I'd join this rp, or the backrooms one, if I weren't running an rp of my own. Best of luck with them. Maybe I'd be able to join in the future.

Alright then! These aren’t getting very much traction, so they might just end up being tossed if I cant get more people

Here’s the thread!

Is that for the rp or for character sheets? Excited!

You put your character sheets on the thread before starting

Okay, give me some time (just got home) to make up a sheet and I'll post it as soon as I can! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back