• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the koi pond [KRP]

pasta

gogo dancer
[class=koi] height:300px; width:500px; background:url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/4f6c8d6ae4b08696a7443c8b/t/52159688e4b084989493156e/1377146507308/Screen+shot+2013-08-21+at+4.19.47+PM.png'); background-size:100%; margin:auto; [/class] [div class=koi][class=titleback] height:249px; width:449px; background:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7); float:left; border:1px solid #fff; margin:25px 25px; [/class] [div class=titleback][class=title] border-bottom:1px solid #bb3333; color:#bb3333; font-size:25px; font-family:'Lato'; text-align:center; width:250px; font-weight:800; margin:auto; margin-top:90px; text-transform:uppercase; [/class] [div class=title]koi pond[/div] [class=gene] color:#bb3333; font-size:11px; font-family:'Lato'; text-align:center; font-weight:800; text-transform:uppercase [/class] [div class=gene]a special place for those escaping life[/div] [/div][/div] [class=myheart] height:298px; width:498px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #bb3333; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; [/class] [div class=myheart][class=b1] height:100%; width:180px; border-right:1px solid #bb3333; float:left; [/class] [class=sep2] height:150px; [/class] [class=sep1] height:148px; border-bottom:1px solid #bb3333; [/class] [div class=b1] [div class=sep1][class=container1] width:180px; height:138px; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; margin:auto; color:#000; font-size:11px; font-family:Arial; text-align:justify; line-height:12px; [/class] [class=scrollbar1] width:105%; height:138px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox1]width:92%; [/class] [div class=container1][div class=scrollbar1][div class=textbox1][class=surr] height:30px; width:35px; float:left; [/class] [class=number] height:20px; width:30px; border-bottom:1px solid #bb3333; float:left; margin:0px 0px; color:#bb3333; font-size:12px; line-height:20px; font-family:Arial; text-align:center; [/class] [div class=surr][div class=number]01[/div][/div]I support well-known fcs like bts & got7. I miss those fcs. (realistic)

[div class=surr][div class=number]02[/div][/div]2+ paragraphs per reply. PLEASE BE ACTIVE!!!

[div class=surr][div class=number]03[/div][/div]Let me know if you're going to be busy or dropping out.

[div class=surr][div class=number]04[/div][/div]No godmodding, mary-sues

[div class=surr][div class=number]05[/div][/div]Please note that this is SKorea; they have different customs than the West.

[div class=surr][div class=number]06[/div][/div]Discord is required, so don't join if you don't have one.

[div class=surr][div class=number]07[/div][/div]There will be no cs extensions.

[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=sep2][class=player] height:87%; width:90%; background:#770011; float:left; color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px #bb3333; font-family:Arial; font-size:25px; font-weight:800; text-align:center; line-height:125px; margin:9px 9px; [/class] [div class=player]8 users[/div] [/div] [/div][class=plot] width:317px; height:100%; float:left; [/class] [div class=plot][class=container2] width:324px; height:290px; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; margin:auto; color:#000; font-size:11px; font-family:Arial; text-align:justify; line-height:12px; [/class] [class=scrollbar2] width:105%; height:290px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox2]width:92%; [/class] [div class=container2][div class=scrollbar2][div class=textbox2]Deep within Jeju Island is a place for those who have run away. It’s a safe haven away from the darkness of their home life, it’s a place where no one can hurt them. Many of those who reside in the house escaped the life they once had.

It’s a house, moments from a fishing dock. It’s surrounded by a small town, quite far from any active city. An older widow owns the house and purchased it with the money she inherited from her late husband. Although she doesn’t stay there, she allows runways to reside there for as long as they need to. Occasionally, she pays a visit to get to know the new youngins staying there. She brings food, new bedding, and VHS tapes; her house is quite outdated and it lacks Wifi-centered devices.

She opened her arms and doors a few months ago; through mere whispers, her place became known as a secret place for the scared and alone. The home became the pond, and it’s slowly filling with pretty koi.

It’s a nature-filled area with flowers and trees that strewn their cool odors, where stars dazzle against the midnight sky, where the sea crashes against the wooden dock. Early in the morning, you can always hear the pleasant noise of the fishers casting out their fishing hooks into the blue abyss. Get ahold of one of these men, and you’ll hear of old fishermen tales. Deep within the night, you can hear the cicadas chirping pretty songs.

But, what happens when one of the teenagers spot a police officer lurking around the home?

Gm Note: This rp has chapters to move the story along. I'd like to have a diverse set of characters; not everyone should have the same personality. Remember: Romance isn't everything. Platonic ships matter just as much!

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Deep within Jeju Island is a place for those who have run away. It’s a safe haven away from the darkness of their home life, it’s a place where no one can hurt them. Many of those who reside in the house escaped the life they once had.

It’s a house, moments from a fishing dock. It’s surrounded by a small town, quite far from any active city. An older widow owns the house and purchased it with the money she inherited from her late husband. Although she doesn’t stay there, she allows runways to reside there for as long as they need to. Occasionally, she pays a visit to get to know the new youngins staying there. She brings food, new bedding, and VHS tapes; her house is quite outdated and it lacks Wifi-centered devices.

She opened her arms and doors a few months ago; through mere whispers, her place became known as a secret place for the scared and alone. The home became the pond, and it’s slowly filling with pretty koi.

It’s a nature-filled area with flowers and trees that strewn their cool odors, where stars dazzle against the midnight sky, where the sea crashes against the wooden dock. Early in the morning, you can always hear the pleasant noise of the fishers casting out their fishing hooks into the blue abyss. Get ahold of one of these men, and you’ll hear of old fishermen tales. Deep within the night, you can hear the cicadas chirping pretty songs.

But, what happens when one of the teenagers spot a police officer lurking around the home?

Gm Note: This rp has chapters to move the story along. I'd like to have a diverse set of characters; not everyone should have the same personality. Remember: Romance isn't everything. Platonic ships matter just as much!

RULES
01 I support well-known fcs like bts & got7. I miss those fcs. (realistic)

02 2+ paragraphs per reply. PLEASE BE ACTIVE!!!

03 Let me know if you're going to be busy or dropping out.

04 No godmodding, mary-sues

05 Please note that this is SKorea; they have different customs than the West.

06 Discord is required, so don't join if you don't have one.

07 There will be no cs extensions.

Seems like an interesting concept. I wonder why the police man is lurking around there, though. o.o

Last edited:
Seems like an interesting concept. I woner why the police man is lurking around there, though. o.o
well, the characters are essentially missing, so someone’s family would have reported them missing. since there is talk of people running away to that location, cops/fbi decided to check there. authority is basically trying to pop their utopian bubble. 😔

NOTE:
Although there will be 8 runaways, there are unlimited townie spots. So, if you don't get a runaway spot, you can always make someone who lives in the town.
Also, I'll be making NPCS for shop owners and some fishermen, things like that~ If you'd like your townie to be related to one of them, just let me know.
it'd be super interesting if a character is related to the widow.

TO ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN
CS sheets are due Monday. I’m considering having spots open every few weeks for townies & runaways. So, if you don’t make it in time, then you can join when the signups reopen for a few days! 🍊

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back