• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I love your sorceress, HumbugPie HumbugPie ! I imagine Marnie and Vail would get along quite nicely.

Also, the village she escaped from wouldn' happen to be the elven village Vail escaped from, would it? Or do they just share a common past? Either way make for interesting character development for both of them. They would definitely understand the trauma they each feel.

Ooo! It definitely could be the same village. That would be great for character development. I think they’d make great friends.

Ooo! It definitely could be the same village. That would be great for character development. I think they’d make great friends.
Oooh we need to plot. I'm sneaking on here from work, so I really dont have much time. That being said, when they meet at the inn it would be the first time they'll have seen each other in almost 2 and a half years. Vail is convinced he's the only survivor. Emotions will happen. Holy smokes this is going to be freaking EPIC!

First post is about to be up! We have everyone we need I believe!

So, Nimue has memory issues due to her using her powers over the years. I think I may make a funny haha and let them go on a few normal mercenary jobs, before Nimue remembers what she's there for

Perhaps they can go on a few missions, get captured and thrown in prison and that's when Nimue remembers. I don't know. My other plans were to shock Vail with the news either by

- Nimue not telling him, and waiting until he's proven his ability to hold his own, but before shes comfortable, she almost dies and then she tells him. That way it's DRAMATIC!
- OR having Nimue shock him with the whole, HEY, YOU THERE, YOUR LIFES IN DANGER BUT ITS KILL OR BE KILLED, AND THE ENTIRE REALM RELIES ON YOU, BTW Youre the TRUE SOVEREIGN. SORRY your parents kept it from you bro, but you got responsibilities. I know you can do it!

Perhaps they can go on a few missions, get captured and thrown in prison and that's when Nimue remembers. I don't know. My other plans were to shock Vail with the news either by

- Nimue not telling him, and waiting until he's proven his ability to hold his own, but before shes comfortable, she almost dies and then she tells him. That way it's DRAMATIC!
- OR having Nimue shock him with the whole, HEY, YOU THERE, YOUR LIFES IN DANGER BUT ITS KILL OR BE KILLED, AND THE ENTIRE REALM RELIES ON YOU, BTW Youre the TRUE SOVEREIGN. SORRY your parents kept it from you bro, but you got responsibilities. I know you can do it!
I like it. They'd all need a reason to gather under Vail's "banner", in the meantime, if they don't know he's the True Sovereign. I kind of like the idea of her seeing Vail in the inn a going YOU! IT'S YOU! Wait...what was I saying? Oh you. I'm sorry. I know there's something important you have to do but....hang on, it'll come to me.

So I think probably the best reason would be is something no one would refuse! MONEY!

First post is up everyone! Feel free to post!

Quick Rule for Everyone: Please refrain from posting more than three times unless everyone has had a turn :) In other words. You can post three times without everyone getting a turn in between.

If someone can PLEASE reword that in a more understandable way, please feel free!

Please refrain from posting more than 3 times if everyone else hasn't posted yet. ??

Got Vail's first post up. Glad I did a draft last night saved it on the cloud. I'm waiting for other people to get stuff done so I can start my job. I'll work on Antigone tonight after I get home from work.

Got Vail's first post up. Glad I did a draft last night saved it on the cloud. I'm waiting for other people to get stuff done so I can start my job. I'll work on Antigone tonight after I get home from work.
Sounds good! Do you mind, at some point, sending me some of the context between Myara & Vail? I’m interested lol

*cries* Thank you for making this
You are welcome- have another one! xD

The True Sovereign - VAIL (played by Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy )
The Young Oracle - NIMUE (played by viloxii viloxii )
The Healer - AENWYN (played by Lost Echo Lost Echo )
The Fallen Heir of Morava - AEVAR (played by saxon saxon )
The Sellsword - MYARA (played by Ayama Ayama )
The Thief - JULIAN (played by Ayama Ayama )
The Female Druid - ANTIGONE (played by Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy )
The Male Druid - AGATHON (played by luxnoctis luxnoctis )
The Sorceress - MARNIE (played by HumbugPie HumbugPie )

- itching to code the CS page so baaaaaad x.x -

Anyway the background between Myara and Vail is in Myara's CS. Obv, Vail is flashing back to it in her first post, and Myara's first post will do the same. Have some paaaaaatience ;P

luxnoctis luxnoctis Omg Agathon is so perfect I can't even- just what I imagined. Can he and Julian be childhood friends pretty please? :3
HumbugPie HumbugPie Marnie is such a total sweetie! <3

Ooo you can go ahead and CS it if you want! I just don't really know how lol!

Oof my bad my brain is all over the place😅 I didn't notice it was Vail who helped her! Myara reminds me of Morgiana from Magi btw

Ooo you can go ahead and CS it if you want! I just don't really know how lol!

Oof my bad my brain is all over the place😅 I didn't notice it was Vail who helped her! Myara reminds me of Morgiana from Magi btw
Haha nice. Well I'll get my opening posts done first, and then I might take you up on that, 'cause those full-page images are hurting my eyessssss xD

Haha nice. Well I'll get my opening posts done first, and then I might take you up on that, 'cause those full-page images are hurting my eyessssss xD
No for real though! I get headaches every time I have to scroll through!

Can’t wait to see your opening posts!

viloxii viloxii Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy Lost Echo Lost Echo HumbugPie HumbugPie saxon saxon luxnoctis luxnoctis
So as I work on a Julian post/the CS coding I just figured I'd ask if anyone wants me to make them a posting code to match the CS sheet like I did with my guys?

Also, where is Tiamat? :/
Unless I missed the info somewhere, it doesn't say which of the three kingdoms it's located in ^^"
Realized I need it for my post x.x

Last edited:
viloxii viloxii Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy Lost Echo Lost Echo HumbugPie HumbugPie saxon saxon luxnoctis luxnoctis
So as I work on a Julian post/the CS coding I just figured I'd ask if anyone wants me to make them a posting code to match the CS sheet like I did with my guys?

Also, where is Tiamat? :/
Unless I missed the info somewhere, it doesn't say which of the three kingdoms it's located in ^^"
Realized I need it for my post x.x
Well, I won't actually code beyond font, size and color otherwise.

Do you think Myara's picture can be on the right side so I can read it on mobile?

((Morava))

Well, I won't actually code beyond font, size and color otherwise.

Do you think Myara's picture can be on the right side so I can read it on mobile?

((Morava))
Sounds good, and I'm not sure moving the picture will make much difference relative to reading on mobile, but imma add a plaintext spoiler at the bottom~

Thank you uwu

Sounds good, and I'm not sure moving the picture will make much difference relative to reading on mobile, but imma add a plaintext spoiler at the bottom~

Thank you uwu
Well, I can only see the picture, so I figured if it switched with the text, I'd only see the text. But that works too.

I’ll use a code template for Marnie’s posts ^_^
Haha sweet- I'll make it for you. Don't wanna hold up your posting though since I now have to return to RL, so feel free to post for her and I can send you the code to edit her post with when I get it done (might take a few days, depending).

Also Myara and Julian intros are both up now, with plaintext spoilers at the bottom~

Haha sweet- I'll make it for you. Don't wanna hold up your posting though since I now have to return to RL, so feel free to post for her and I can send you the code to edit her post with when I get it done (might take a few days, depending).

Also Myara and Julian intros are both up now, with plaintext spoilers at the bottom~
I can use one from the BBCode centre if that would be easier. Don’t want to take up your RL or posting time! But your offer is very kind, thank you 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back