• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand (SEARCHING FOR REPLACEMENTS)

I just want to deeply apologize again if anyone is disappointed with the change. It was a huge mistake on my part

I am willing to add more characters if people would like. It can be like the group in the Hobbit for all I care šŸ˜­ I just want everyone pleased

Bitten in the ass by my own plot bunny? Is there a more ignominious thing?
I happen to know plot bunnies are very vicious and feral. I have the emotioanl scars to prove it.

So whatā€™s actually open for me to apply for then šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s litterally all I want to know so I can reserve something šŸ˜‚

My brain has gone completely blank when I try to think of a character for the sorceress role. So I think Iā€™m going to withdraw for now and let some one else at it.
Right here. Ian Temero relinquished the sorceress. Theres also the male druid available. I'm busy working on the femaile one. :)

Hmmm decisions, decisions
viloxii posted earlier she's making the rest of the roles, other than the oracle and the sovereign, first come, first serve, so if there's something you're interested in, submit your character profile. :)

Last edited:
I am about to update everything, thank you all for your patience. I apologize for my denseness lol

ALSO, can we keep conversation over here in the OOC Thread I am a big dummy with ADHD and the focus issues are REAL BAD recently. I apologize.

My brain has gone completely blank when I try to think of a character for the sorceress role. So I think Iā€™m going to withdraw for now and let some one else at it.
Did you have an idea of which character you wanted?

So can I reserve the fallen heir?
So in the OOC I posted a little change, there aren't anymore reservations. I am struggling hard rn mentally so it's difficult for me. I hope you understand. But you can have the Fallen Heir! I'll just go ahead and reserve it! <3

Honestly, we could probably start after Ayama Ayama and saxon saxon get their character sheets in because I believe well have all the ā­ Characters and the others we need to begin! I can write a first post soon, but I am going to write a little reminder/guideline tonight about the setting of the first posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back