• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand (SEARCHING FOR REPLACEMENTS)

viloxii

Vis Per Mare
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Main RP: Here
Characters: Here
OOC: Here

- The Kingsword Will Stand -
NOTE:

~!!! A few players dropped out over the holidays, and we are looking for someone to adopt the Fallen Heir, the Brother Druid, and the Sorceress. There is a bard character available that hasn't been created yet. Please, any questions you have, ask them in the OOC. I provided the links for this RP above!
⭐= Characters NEEDED to start

Note: Any Questions About Characters, Ask In The OOC Thread!

This is a shortened summary of the plot, if you want to see a slightly more detailed one, check out the main!

The Plot: In short this roleplay will be about a valid descendant of the True Sovereigns of Kalais and his group of friends taking down the False Sovereigns that have split the kingdom into three. Torrent, Morava, and Alchiba. The beginning of the roleplay will be ⭐The True Sovereign (M, OPEN), unknowing of his destiny, hires...

⭐ The True Sovereign (CJ)

⭐ The Fallen Heir (AEVAR - CHARACTER IN NEED OF ADOPTION)

⭐The Young Oracle (viloxii)

The Healer
(Lost Echo)

The Sellsword (Ayama)

The Thief (Ayama)

The Two Druids

- Brother (AGATHON - CHARACTER IN NEED OF ADOPTION)
- Sister (CJ)

The Sorceress
(MARNIE - CHARACTER IN NEED OF ADOPTION)

THE BARD (OPEN!)

To join his mercenary group of hoodlums. To put things short, the Young Oracle, is only there to tell The True Sovereign of his destiny. ⭐The Fallen Heir of Morava (M, OPEN), appears with intent to assist the group, and from there the newly formed mercenary group starts their journey. Taking the False Heir with them (in one way or the other).

AVAILABLE CHARACTERS:

⭐ = Characters Mandatory to Start

The Fallen Heir - In Need of Adoption (PLEASE contact me for current plots between him and Nimue)
Brother Druid - In Need of Adoption
The Sorceress - In Need of Adoption
The Bard - Completely Open

///

TWO NOTES:

1. The roleplay cannot start without the Fallen Heir of Morava (M) and the True Sovereign (M).

2. If you request that a character be a different gender, that is OKAY, I just want to make sure there's an even number :)

/// IMPORTANT///

I will be writing and posting the Extra Pages VERY soon (10-20 Minutes After This is Publicized)
If we get at least three characters joined and both of the ⭐ Characters joined/made, I can write the first post tonight.

Last edited:
I'm intrigued by this, but can you explain further the nature and limits of each of the roles? I may be interested in the Healer.

I might be interested in the sorceress role. What power level are you expecting?
So I wouldn’t be opposed to extremely powerful, BUT, not like powerful to the point where like… it’s ridiculous lol

I'm intrigued by this, but can you explain further the nature and limits of each of the roles? I may be interested in the Healer.
What questions do you have? Can you elaborate on nature and limits.

I guess the best way I can describe is that anything goes, it’s just not god like power. You can be ridiculously strong or something like that and you can be powerful but not something that would be ridiculous for someone of the age group your character is in.

I apologize I’m a little dense and don’t know what you mean

What questions do you have? Can you elaborate on nature and limits.

I guess the best way I can describe is that anything goes, it’s just not god like power. You can be ridiculously strong or something like that and you can be powerful but not something that would be ridiculous for someone of the age group your character is in.

I apologize I’m a little dense and don’t know what you mean
That is sufficient information, thank you.

I'm interested. I could tackle either the True Sovereign, or the Fallen Heir. Nope, changed my mind. I could tackle the Chosen Heir and perhaps a druid.

Last edited:
My brain has gone completely blank when I try to think of a character for the sorceress role. So I think I’m going to withdraw for now and let some one else at it.

So can I reserve the fallen heir?
I did ask my friend to play this one, but haven't gotten a response. Whoever plays it though, we gotta talk, 'cause I linked my guy's bio to Morava's dark little prince ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back