• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The King's Keepers

Do you wish to see humans in the rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why?

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RoyalPhoenix32

The Royal Phoenix
Hi everyone! I'm just wondering anyone is interested in an rp, either here or Discord, called King's keepers. I have no solid story line that I want to follow at the moment as I do not want to tackle this on my own, if anyone wants to help, let me know via pm here. Without further ado, details on what this rp is about.

A young king (played by me) has ascended the throne after a tumultuous time of battling to keep his family as royalty. Its never been easy for the young king, being born blind and having everything nearly taken from him at a young age, but he perseveres and becomes king. His troubles are only just starting. A throne room meeting of nobles over land seems to be routine but something is amiss.
That is all I have at the moment but I would love someone to help bounce ideas off of and if you have questions ask away, I will gladly answer them to the best of my ability. And I am going to do the CS once enough people are willing.

Oh this sounds interesting. I see you have this tagged as a harem. Is there a spesfic idea you had for that?

This seems interesting, if you're still looking for more people I'd be down to join.

Since some people are possibly going to request positions, Here are some:

Captain of the royal guard:
Butler (3 can take this position): Usom Usom
Cook: Acethekidd Acethekidd
Servant (many can take this position):

If anyone has a position that can fit in a castle, let me know.

Last edited:
Since some people are possibly going to request positions, Here are some:

Captain of the royal guard:
Butler (3 can take this position):
Cook:
Servant (many can take this position):

If anyone has a position that can fit in a castle, let me know.

If I may I would like to request a position as a butler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back