• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
If you haven’t seen the anime here’s a brief non-spoiling description.

“The King's Game (王様ゲーム Ōsama Gemu) is a death game that originated 32 years ago in Yonaki Village by the King who passes orders which are to be completed in the next 24 hours or punishments will be given. The purpose of the game is to eradicate humanity.”

Rules
  1. All students in the class shall participate.
  2. After receiving an order from the King, the order must be completed within 24 hours.
  3. People who do not complete their order shall be punished.
  4. Withdrawing from the game midway is not allowed
Changes
  1. The Roleplay will be in the United States
  2. I’ll be changing some of the orders to follow rp nations rules
In the anime on certain day a person can give the order of the king, I’d like to keep that.

Orders will be random, its based on seating.
After all the character sheets are in I’ll send out random numbers and post the orders

How to win? Be the last one alive
I’m allowing people to be more than one character. No forever survivors do the order and play the game.

If you die I plan on doing a season two and so on until it loses interest, so you can join the next season.

I’ll be taking order suggestions as well just in case we run out. I don’t plan on people figuring out who king is until the second season so the time being king is an AI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back