• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The King's Game OOC Chat

MonokumaFever MonokumaFever
Thanks!
Although I don't really want to create and control another character. However, I can simply just throw them in as I write, especially when they come across my original character.

How are we going to do interactions between our characters in this RP?

MonokumaFever MonokumaFever
Thanks!
Although I don't really want to create and control another character. However, I can simply just throw them in as I write, especially when they come across my original character.

How are we going to do interactions between our characters in this RP?

Yeah, you don't have to have more than one character. And I'm not fully sure yet but if anyone has any ideas I'll be glad to hear it.

Okay! Hopefully more people will join I saw that more people became interested. I'll start creating my second character just so that its all done and ready for when we need it, if we need it

Hello there, MonokumaFever MonokumaFever and others!
I'm still learning how to navigate the site, but I saw this RP back in RPR and thought I'd give it a go. I followed over from there to here, and so I'm very new and very lost, haha. It will take me a bit to find my bearings, but once I'm settled in I'll get to work on making a character application. Can't wait to meet you guys! Also I hope I'm not violating any social codes by posting in this thread. Again, very new.​

Hello there, MonokumaFever MonokumaFever and others!
I'm still learning how to navigate the site, but I saw this RP back in RPR and thought I'd give it a go. I followed over from there to here, and so I'm very new and very lost, haha. It will take me a bit to find my bearings, but once I'm settled in I'll get to work on making a character application. Can't wait to meet you guys! Also I hope I'm not violating any social codes by posting in this thread. Again, very new.​

You're totally fine! If you need any help, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back