• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Kingdom of Lore: The Bardic Circle.

In the north-west of the known world lies the Kingdom of Lore, a place of forest and field where the subjects of King Jareth and Queen Sarah live mostly peaceful lives of honest hard work and occasional gut-wrenching terror when some horrific monster trundles out of the wild-rim bent on havoc and mayhem. However, in response to that all-too-frequent danger, Jareth and Sarah have organized the Sentry, teams of state-sponsored and licensed adventurers who defend the common folk from the monsters that plague them.

This is not their tale.

This story is a tale about a group of traveling minstrels, two families, one an elfin woman and a human man and their now-adult daughter, and the other a pair of gnomish bards, affianced at birth but so botched in their upbringing by their parents that though they did end up falling in love they refused to marry to teach their families a lesson about why sending you halfway across the country from your best friend when you're an adolescent is brutally unkind.

---

Ok, I've buried the lead enough I think.

Have you ever wondered what it's like being a member of a PC class in a D&D world if you DON'T want to become an adventurer?

Here you'll get the chance to find out in this little romantic-comedy slice-of-life fantasy game where we shamelessly filk songs from every Disney musical ever!

"Time is racing towards us: till the orcs: arriiiive!"
"Head my every order: and you MIGHT: surviiiive!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back