• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Kingdom of Hecate

Characters
Here

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
GM Post

None among you were sure what would happen next. The goddess had just spoken her parting words to you, after you witnessed as so many of the sea of spirits in that empty, starry space, just disappeared into the ether, only a handful remaining. Those handful were now sent down to the new world, unknowing of what adventures might await them on the path to fulfill their true mission- to raise a kingdom for the goddess, one that would shelter her followers without compromise. You all felt a falling sensation, it was as though you were dropped from an air plane into a large tube, and felt just the very tips of fingers and hair touching the walls as you descended. Then there was something akin to a blink, and you were in an entirely different place, but not yet physically, appearing only as a golden specter of yourself (or for those among you reincarnating, your former self), unable to move out of your current position.

Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat (2)

Of all predicaments, yours was perhaps the simplest. You were simply hovering slightly above a pool in a cave illuminated by fluorescent lights from the water itself, and the runed rocks bathing in said water as well. You were unable to see one another for now, but you could wander through the lake as you thought about the menu which popped up in front of you, almost like that of a video game, and simply reading "Welcome to the System!".
  • unnamed-2-jpg.844645

Solirus Solirus (3)

You specter found itself in a cave, surrounded by minerals that just sprouted from the ground like flowers, while the walls were covered in gooey metal that didn't seem particularly difficult to scoop up with a few tools. You were hovering as the above were, but your movements were restricted by the fact your back seemed to be connected to the wall behind you, leaving you unable to separate from the point where they touched. As above, the menu popped up appeared in front you.

Idea Idea (4)

As for you, your specter found itself in front of a surprisingly clean-looking coffin, within some manner of cramped stone basement with nothing but the coffins, some vases, and some stairs to your left. You couldn't seem to move away from the coffin, being stuck facing it for the time being. Well, the menu did get in between anyways though.

everyone

At that point, the menu changed, revealing a series of options one could select. There were a lot of things that were fixed, and one seemed unable to change, such as height, gender, background, and a particular Extra Skill called "Archetype" whose description seemed entirely unreadable. Nonetheless, the choices in each category were enough to scroll through for hours.

Menu
> Input Name <

> Select Jobs

> Select Race

> Determine Stats

> Select Extra Skill

> Purchase Items

Once you finished your choices, the menu would close, and you would see your spectral body disintegrating into a golden mist that would float down to the ground, before gathering and forming an entirely new body, be this body standing on a glowing pool, being gently lowered inside the fruit of a tree or trapped in a coffin that would prove surprisingly simple to open. The one exception was the metallic being ( Solirus Solirus ), whose mist would instead fuse into the wall behind them, and their body would slowly emerge from that wall, forming from the liquid metal which covered it. Some of your equipment would already be on you, while the rest of it would be nearby.

(1) Those of you who came outside would find yourselves among a great clearing of trees in an unfamiliar forest. For the most part, there was nothing but a floor of grass and trees in the distance. However, there was a straw hut to the right of those who came from the pool, the same direction as the small hill from which the entrance of main mineral cave was. Somewhat further behind the direction of the pool, a little deeper into the forest, were the ruined remains of stone buildings, arches with elaborate design, and an awful lot of stairs. Buried in one of those structures were the undead reincarnators. The ruins were also connected to a river, which flowed out from the side and onto what was the summon's left.

(5) The last thing of note, for now, was a singular small tree, no taller than a common child, with barely any leaves and just a few long branches, wherein several berries of purple and red colors grew. To be precise, there were exactly 30 berries.

And with this, your time in this new world began. The quiet of a forest where even the sounds of chirping birds were uncommon, was about to be overturned by the arrival of those never meant to be present in this world. What the world would do in response, only time could tell- what you will, only you can choose.

Tags: Juju Juju Solirus Solirus Xcelgamer Xcelgamer seasonedcat seasonedcat

OOC Notes:
-The menu displays ability score distribution, race (for reincarnated), class

• Luna Bark Bark
    Lvl 3 Hexblade Warlock / Lvl 1 Wizard

I don't want to die, I don't want to die, I don't want to die, I don't want to die...

Even the goddess had looked to me in worry, a hand seeming outstretched, but then containing herself. There would be no preferential treatment I see. Typical. Higher-ups always played it "impartial" where others could see- and the opposite when others couldn't. Even so I couldn't let go of that one thought, and the sensation that proceeded it, the sound of the gun, the feeling of the cuts from tree branches as I ran in a panic, and the sensation of my bones being crushed with the impact and as I was propelled onto the road. As I rolled, I felt limp, every part of me hurt, and the heat was leaving my body, my sight was being distorted, I was being left in pain and alone in a soundless, lightless world of my own, until even those thoughts seemed to melt away replaced with that ringing...

My hands were still in my ears even as the light dragged me into a new life. That one thought always stuck in my mind, playing on loop: I want to live. I don't want to die. I want to live. I don't want to die. I don't want to die! Whatever I had to do, whatever kind of thing I'd have to become, please I just didn't want to go through that ever again, please I just didn't want to die!

What? What was that? Some kind of notice? Did the goddess do that? Well, she had to, who else could have done something like that? Turning me into an undead of all things, she really was coming for me wasn't she, soon she would just kill- kill? Wait, if I was an undead that would mean I was already dead, wouldn't it? If that's the case, then that would mean I.... I...

I wasn't going to die again, was I? No, it was too early to say that. But this, it would help for sure. Thus, when I became that glowing, semi-transparent thing, I was probably calmer than expected. I clenched my fists, unable to help but still feel anxious, though the gesture was like air clenching air. Had I become some manner of ghost? The menu popping up, with a fading "Welcome to the System!" and then showing me the options, proved me wrong. No, it seemed like some kind of character customization. As I tried to move (and failed), it dawned on me that there was no choice but to play along. Yeah, come to think of it, this was my second chance, wasn't it? Rather than angry, I ought to be thankful to the goddess for this opportunity.

Whichever the case, there was no getting out of here until I made my choices, so let's see, the first one was to select my name. Should I just input my old name? Uh, but if someone I knew reincarnated as well... yeah, that would be ugly. I was never good at coming up with names though. Well, this kind of looked like a game, so I just decided to put whatever and I'd change it when I was done with the rest. Luna uh...Bark...? Bark? I giggled a bit, though as I expected there was no actual sound. It was still kinda funny though. I put it in, and proceeded to the next part.

Jobs, jobs, I think I could pick up a couple right now. I discovered as I concentrated on them that I could see a brief description of them. "Ward Mage: A spellcaster specialized in defensive spells." seemed like it would be good to defend myself with, and then there was Grim Reaper, which sounded like it could play with death or something, "Conjure the shadows of the grave to empower your deadly scythe.". It sounded kind of edgy, but it was also so cool, and I mean it was "Grim Reaper", it was supposed to decide to who and who dies, so I just had to not choose myself, no?

I didn't know why I felt like such a kid just thinking that. But I took the thing anyway. Next up, races. I began scrolling, and just like before, the list just seemed so endless! But then, I came across an option that just seemed unbelievable to me.

"What? Stronger than they seem... can drain their foes of their life force... their gaze can impose their commands on... Where's the downsides? The silver? Not entering uninvited? The sunlight?!" I couldn't help but to shout it out, though once more there just wasn't a single sound in that crypt. "Isn't this like, just a vampire with all the upsides and none of the downsides? That seems ridiculous. I won't let an opportunity like that go to waste!"

Next up were the stats, but I quickly discovered almost all the points were already allocated for me due to my other choices, so I proceeded onto my skills and items. Soon, I would be done, and pressed the "Finished" button.

"Well, that was interesting. I feel like I'm forgetting something thou-ooooh! Wait, wait, what's happening, what is this?" Suddenly and without warning my body was disappearing, my heart start racing, was this some kind of prank, it had to be a joke, I couldn't just die like that, was all of this for nothing?! My head dissipated, and next I knew I was blinking in pure darkness. Unlike before though, I could move now, even if I felt really cramped by the weight on top of me. What the heck was that, I began pushing it, and found it to be the lid of a coffin. I honestly found it to be in rather poor taste, and was panting by the end of it, but I managed. I put a foot out at a time, then lept down, inspecting the dusty crypt. The coffins were arranged in some kind of circle or pentagram, the walls were really close, and the rock underneath was loose and full of moss. The ceiling and the door were hugely tall, but even with that there were spider webs as if just to give atmosphere. I probably was gonna have to get used to it though, wasn't I?

Now, it was time to go outside!

566a067027466ff05f76ebccbe3874e0.jpg

Proficiency Bonus: +2
    Hit Points: 18
    Hit Dice: 3d8 + 1d6
    Armor Class: 13
    Initiative: +3
    Speed: 35 Ft
    Passive Perception: 10
    SpellCasting Ability: Cha/Int
    Spellsave DC: 14/14
    Spell Attack Bonus: +6/+6

Spells
Cantrips: (5)
*Eldritch Blast (Warlock)
*Sword Burst (Warlock)
*Mage Hand (Wizard)
*Prestigitation (Wizard)
*Mold Earth (Wizard)

First Level: (7 [5 prepared])
*Detect Magic [Ritual] (Wizard) [Prepared]
*Find Familiar [Ritual] (Wizard)
*Unseen Servant [Ritual] (Wizard) [Prepared]
*Shield (Wizard) [Prepared]
*Sleep (Wizard) [Prepared]
*Silent Image (Wizard) [Prepared]
*Command (Warlock)

Second Level: (3)
*Darkness (Warlock)
*Suggestion (Warlock)
*Shadow Blade (Warlock)

Items
Equipped:
*Scythe (free) [Pact Weapon]
*Chains (weapon) (-5 GP)
*Collar of Intellect (reflavored headband of intellect) (free uncommon magic item)

Currency:
0 PP
79 GP
2 SP
7 CP

Carrying:
*Spellbook (free)
*Backpack (-2GP)
*Arcane Focus (Crystal) (-10 GP)
*Sack x3 (-3 CP)
*Herbalim Kit (-5 GP)
*Carpenter's Rools (-8 GP)
*Shield (-10 GP)
*Short-Sword (-10 GP)
*Dagger x2 (-4 GP)
*Common Clothes (-5 SP)
*Robes (-1 GP)
*Blanket (-5 SP)
*Hammer (-1 GP)
*Hunting Trap x2 (-10 GP)
*Ladder (10 ft) (-1 SP)
*Rope - Hemp x3 (50 ft) (-3 GP)
*Piton x2 (-1 SP)
*Torch x10 (-1 SP)
*Mess Kit (-2 SP)
*Waterskin (-2 SP)
*Spear x3 (-3 GP)
*Healer's Kit (-5 GP)
*Disguise Kit (-25 GP)
*Battleaxe (-10 GP)
*Talking Doll (free common magic item)

Skills
Saving Throws:
Strength: -2
Dexterity: +3
Constitution: -1
Intelligence: +4
Wisdom: +2
Charisma: +6

Skills:
Acrobatics: +3
Animal Handling: 0
Arcana: +4
Athletics: -2
Deception:
History: +6
Insight: 0
Intimidation: +4
Investigation: +6
Medicine: 0
Nature: +4
Perception: 0
Performance: +4
Persuasion: +4
Religion: +4
Sleight of Hand: +3
Stealth: +5
Survival: +2

Passives

Dark Vision- You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light and in darkness as if it were dim light.

Spider Climb- You have a climbing speed equal to your walking speed. In addition, at 3rd level, you can move up, down, and across vertical surfaces and upside down along ceilings, while leaving your hands free.

Vampiric Bite- Your fanged bite is a natural weapon, which counts as a simple melee weapon with which you are proficient. You add your Constitution modifier to the attack and damage rolls when you attack with your bite. Your bite deals 1d4 piercing damage on a hit. While you are missing half or more of your hit points, you have advantage on attack rolls you make with this bite.
When you use your bite and hit a creature that isn’t a Construct or an Undead, you can empower yourself in one of the following ways of your choice:
regain hit points equal to the damage dealt by the bite
gain a bonus to the next ability check or attack roll you make; the bonus equals the damage dealt by the bite
You can empower yourself with your bite a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.

Grasp of Hadar- Once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with your Eldritch Blast, you can move that creature in a straight line 10 feet closer to yourself.

Armor of Shadows- You can cast Mage Armor on yourself at will, without expending a spell slot or material components.

Pact of the Blade- ou can use your action to create a pact weapon in your empty hand. You can choose the form that this melee weapon takes each time you create it. You are proficient with it while you wield it. This weapon counts as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage.

Your pact weapon disappears if it is more than 5 feet away from you for 1 minute or more. It also disappears if you use this feature again, if you dismiss the weapon (no action required), or if you die.

You can transform one magic weapon into your pact weapon by performing a special ritual while you hold the weapon. You perform the ritual over the course of 1 hour, which can be done during a short rest.

You can then dismiss the weapon, shunting it into an extradimensional space, and it appears whenever you create your pact weapon thereafter. You can't affect an artifact or a sentient weapon in this way. The weapon ceases being your pact weapon if you die, if you perform the 1-hour ritual on a different weapon, or if you use a 1-hour ritual to break your bond to it. The weapon appears at your feet if it is in the extradimensional space when the bond breaks.

Hexblade's Curse- As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. The target is cursed for 1 minute. The curse ends early if the target dies, you die, or you are incapacitated. Until the curse ends, you gain the following benefits:

• You gain a bonus to damage rolls against the cursed target. The bonus equals your proficiency bonus.

• Any attack roll you make against the cursed target is a critical hit on a roll of 19 or 20 on the d20.

• If the cursed target dies, you regain hit points equal to your warlock level + your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 hit point).

You can’t use this feature again until you finish a short or long rest.

Hex Warrior- At 1st level, you acquire the training necessary to effectively arm yourself for battle. You gain proficiency with medium armor, shields, and martial weapons.

The influence of your patron also allows you to mystically channel your will through a particular weapon. Whenever you finish a long rest, you can touch one weapon that you are proficient with and that lacks the two-handed property. When you attack with that weapon, you can use your Charisma modifier, instead of Strength or Dexterity, for the attack and damage rolls. This benefit lasts until you finish a long rest. If you later gain the Pact of the Blade feature, this benefit extends to every pact weapon you conjure with that feature, no matter the weapon's type.

Arcane Recovery- You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your spellbook. Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.

For example, if you're a 4th-level wizard, you can recover up to two levels worth of spell slots. You can recover either a 2nd-level spell slot or two 1st-level spell slots.

Conspiracy Theorist- The sense of paranoia that defines this background has led you to often search for even the smallest details in the pursuit of hidden occult truths. With a grand-reaching perspective, you can much more easily put together clues to uncover evidence of something being afoul or hidden organized efforts. When your DM deems you have found enough clues, you will be given this information. That said, this is as much as logical leap as any other conspiracy theory - seeing things others can't can just as easily mean seeing things that aren't really there.

Little Ghost Girl- One bonded to this archetype tends to exhibit an increased undead-nature, which for actual undead gives them nearly all the advantages and disadvantages thereof. They are vulnerable to holy attacks and radiant damage, but do not need to eat, sleep or breathe, and their bodies physically cannot age. Being a ghost themselves, they are not constrained to their body's form: Every weapon has the light property for them, and none has the heavy property. Lastly, upon reaching level 5 and above, they are able to start noticing -and as they continue to level start communicating- with other spirits and ghosts.

N/A

--------------------
Interacting With: N/A
Mentions: N/A
Might Also Want to Read: Juju Juju Solirus Solirus Xcelgamer Xcelgamer seasonedcat seasonedcat

Sedra

It was dark, I had a feeling of regret bearing on me as my final moments passed, that regret turned into fear and then nothing as my vision became blurry and eventually nothing… However my mind didn’t cease almost as if my very soul rejected the concept of disappearing, I could still think and feel. In that moment of confusion I felt my very being pulled away, drifting before an explosion of color entered my vision, it appeared almost like an ocean of sorts only that instead of purely water one could almost seemingly make out faces in it. However my vision was quickly pulled by a figure, her presence alone felt somewhat overwhelming, she spoke to us as it seemed I was not alone, she was giving us a mission or a sort of purpose, a noble one in fact, then she said hert parting words and I felt as my very being was pulled down by force, it was an unknown feeling in which the shock of the moment didn’t allow me to fear or… appreciate.

Now I was in a cave… I recognized it from the images I found on books and magazines… however the way the cave looked was weird… it didn’t seem to appear as a normal one, minerals were coming out of the ground like flowers and the cave seemed rather bright even with no equipment to make it shine. However the weirdest part arrived when I realized I was stuck on the wall still feeling no body, just my very being and in front of me I saw a menu… similar to something I couldn’t quite recall. I started checking through the list… some things could be changed and switched while others simply didn’t budge.

As I started and finished up selecting the starting parts I came across more in depth sections… at first I didn’t pay much mind to it but as I kept reading I hesitated more, constantly changing my job and the more I thought about it the more I managed to locate what I wanted and what I was looking for… “if the mission is to create and defend a kingdom… some protection wouldn’t hurt I guess… ” I spoke to myself before finally looking at the section that said archetype, it seemed to have given one to me already... Blithe spirit it said... "That seems ironic... but I'll take it... not that I have much of an option" I giggled a bit

I had finally selected all I wanted and the screen in front of me disappeared… for a bit nothing happened and then my benign was sucked into the wall. It was dark really dark, slowly I could feel as a body formed inside of the walls and as I slowly started exiting the wall, before being plopped out of it, I reacted by placing my hands forward for the impact wincing as my new arms touched the ground… But it didn’t hurt that much, I could feel the ground… just slightly less than usual… my arms felt sturdy and as I looked on them I noticed they were no longer the weak flesh of my original body… they were now metal. I was shocked for a second before slowly struggling to get up.

This experience was new to me, as I stumbled again into the ground… I had never truly learnt to walk as I couldn’t… but now I could… I was able to walk… I was not weak. I was now Strong, clumsy but strong as I quickly got the hand of walking and eventually made my way through the mysterious cave grazing my hand over the surface of all my hands could reach… it was an exciting moment, I almost fell down again and cried, but I kept myself composed… I also quickly noticed I was carrying around equipment… perhaps I’d get more answers once I left this place.

1615083636521.png

Mentions: Idea Idea (Goddess)

Last edited:
✧ Estelle ✧
┌── ∘°❉°∘ ──┐

└── °∘❉∘° ──┘​
AAUvwni742tAH5MqvfiFqS73KXFO96v0JaRzWPDVUZ1X9hY=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
In the end, what should have been an uneventful train ride into the city ended up at the crossroads of fate. After the goddess spoke, Estelle was left with a choice, one that many others seemed to face as well. She could hear their mutterings around her, some crying, others laughing. Only after staring blankly ahead, immersing herself in this punch bowl of emotions, did she stop to think about what she should be feeling.

Sadness? If she chose this new adventure what did she leave behind? She thought of her grandparents, her friends at school, the idol groups she followed and the books she adored. What about her mother? A lump grew in her throat at the thought, a guilty twist in her stomach. Already she was finding it harder and harder to visit what little remained. But if she accepted this task would that mean she would be giving up on her mother?

Estelle bit her lip and frowned. She thought of the little trips she and her mother would take to the mountains, the grin on her face when she talked about all the little details of her favourite fictional worlds. Her mother always seemed to live with one foot in the real world, and the other in one of pure imagination. She loved freedom, and Estelle knew that if she were here... really here... she would want her to be free as well. She would want her to take this great leap into the unknown. After quiet contemplation on this, Estelle finally made her choice. Then, her adventure began.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
There were two things that Estelle dreaded in her life; falling and water. They were two of the same thing, really, separated only by the medium of which she would be suspended in. One was air, the other was water. What connected them was the utter loss of direction, to be cut off from the stability of the ground. It was a small blessing that whatever she was falling through was shaped like a tube. The gentle brush of her fingers and hair against it was enough to give her some sense of order in this chaos. She had no idea where it would end, but the goddess would not just let her fall to her death... right?

Soon enough she could feel her hair settle back down around her shoulders, yet her feet did not touch ground. It was the strangest sensation, but not the most welcome one. Out of habit, she reached for her cane, yet found nothing. Of course, it had been right beside her seat on the train, so it would not be here. Gravity seemed to finally remember her and she gently felt water pool around her knees and her feet drop onto something like sand or small pebbles. She dipped her hands into the water and swished them around, feeling the welcoming coolness. All around her she could hear it lapping against something, echoing and warping the sound. This was a cave, was it not?

Yet as unusual as her surroundings were, the most bizarre thing was the menu that sprung into her mind. She stumbled back, started, but eventually smiled. It had been years, but she could still read the letters perfectly. Or maybe that was because it was in her mind? Still, a bubble of excitement burst in her chest as she scrolled through the options, hardly reading anything as she basked in the awe of this simple pleasure of reading. For a time, she simply filled out the blanks, erased them, then filled them in again just to see the letters appear and disappear. After an unnecessarily long time, she eventually began to focus on the options. She could not decide on a 'Job' or skills, so she skipped ahead to items.

"hmm... oh I will need so many things if I am to go on such a big adventure. Let's see... a tent, a bedroll, don't forget a cooking pot and lots of food. What's this? Bug repellent? Goodness, I don't want to imagine how big the mosquitos are around here! Better take a few. I don't want to catch a cold so I better pack some cold weather clothes. Oh, I almost forgot about the bags..." She quickly added all the items to her 'inventory' and was wrapping things up when she realized a separate section of the items section titled as 'mounts'. A huge grin spread across her face when she read the options. A mule? A horse? Every adventurer needed a steed, not just to carry them but also the supplies. Her finger hovered over the horse when she saw another option titled "llama". There was zero hesitation as she added it to the list. "This is perfect! Oh wait, wait I need to pack stuff for Mr. Llama! Ok, let's see... food and some rope. There we go."

She was so satisfied with her items that she completely forgot about her class and skills. With a small sigh, she glanced at the intimidatingly long list. Maybe stats were a better option? She couldn't figure out how to determine which one she would need, so she just hit the randomization feature and went with it. As a result, a few threads of text floated to the side.

"recommended jobs: sun-priest, forest guardian, truth keeper, singer of the stars..."

Estelle quickly picked up on the last one and expanded it.

"The herald of the great celestial tapestry, they who maintain the stories of the constellations, and may one day choose a new song to add to the nightsky. Those who choose this path are charged with the sacred duty of preserving the great tales of ancient heroes and maintain the peace of the universe. They can call upon the powers of the celestials to heal allies, soothe the hearts of beasts, and banish the enemies of light."

i will delete. im sorry.pngEstelle smiled quietly to herself as she selected the job and finalized her customizations. The spells she chose were primarily based on which ones she thought would be the most helpful, though she did also take the recommended offensive options, hoping she would not need them. As she confirmed her selection a strange tingling sensation spread across her skin, dulling into a soft and silky flowing. She moved a step, and found something dragging in the water behind her. It was a dress, airy and light, and sewn from some luxurious fabric. Even without seeing it, she knew it was beautiful.

She picked up her staff and felt its length, running her fingers along the engravings. It was listed as the 'staff of flowers' but she would have to figure that out later. For now, she used it to gently feel her way forward, knocking into something very fluffy and warm.

"Llama~!!" Estelle squealed and immediately hugged onto the fluffy creature, wrapping her arms around its neck and pressing her face into its thick fur. After having just risen from the lake, the beast chewed on cud in a nonchalant manner. It was as if this was a normal occurrence for it, or perhaps its wisdom was deep enough to understand completely what was going on. All of Estelle's things were neatly packed into wicker baskets and sacks of various patterns tied onto the llama's back. "Now, what is your name? I suppose you don't have one. I will think about it, Mr. Llama. You will have a most handsome name. Oh, but where is my familiar? Familiar? Where are you?" Her voice echoed off the cavern walls, but no familiar presented itself. "Oh... where are they?"

(also has tons of bags, baskets, bundles, and other stuff Estelle has with her)iwilldeletethis later sorry.png

Spells
Cantrips: (4)
**Light (Warlock)
**Sacred Flame (Warlock)
*Minor Illusion(Warlock)
*True Strike(Warlock)
*Mending (Bard)
*Prestidigitation (Bard)

First Level: (4)
*Guiding Bolt (Warlock)
**Find Familiar (Warlock)
*Cure Wounds (Warlock)
*Sleep (Bard)
*Featherfall (Bard)
*Heroism (Bard)

Second Level: (4)
*Lesser Restoration (Warlock)
*Flaming Sphere (Warlock)
*Calm Emotions (Bard)

Items
Equipped:
*Staff of Flowers (free common item)
*Uncommon Instrument of the Bards (Mac-Fuirmidh cittern) [Reflavor to a harp]

Currency:
0 PP
120 GP
2 SP
7 CP

Carrying:
*arcane focus
*star necklace
*component pouch
*small knife

Mule (Llama)

*Bit and Bridle
*Saddle (pack)
*saddlebags
*Basket x2
*Sack x3
*Waterskin
*Blanket
*Clothes, Cold Weather
*Sleeping roll
*2 person tent
*Insect repellant incense x4
*mess kit
*Iron Pot
*Silk rope 50ft
*Day ration x10
*Feed (per day) x10

Last edited:

• Luna Bark Bark

Perhaps one could easily be forgiven for forgetting just what kind of effort a tiny body will need to endure just to climb a simple flight of stairs. Naturally, it hardly helped that these legs were quite unfamiliar to me, or the fact the staircase spiraled like that of a medieval tower, or of course how unnecessarily huge they made everything, but even without any of those issues I doubt this would have been a simple climb. Regardless, however, there was this almost familiar sensation to it, as though I had done it a million times before. There was no way of knowing what I really looked like yet, but even so I could at least tell I was quite different, but at the same time there was no kind of dissonance about it, the body felt as natural and unremarkable to have as my old one. It was more likely in fact, that even what little strangeness I felt was less because of the different body, and body because I had just returned from the dead.

I found myself looking at that red collar in my hands. I had come across it near the exit of that crypt and grabbed it for the heck of it, just for a gut feeling or an impulse I had. Upon closer examination, there was some manner of weird symbols and (I’m guessing) letters scripted inside the collar. Come to think of it, the goddess did declare herself to be the goddess of magic, so these weird letters probably meant this was a magic item of sorts right? There was also the fact I bought some magic item in that menu before didn’t I? Could this be that item? I held it up to try to have a look from another angle, but as I turned, I was blinded by the unexpected sudden light of the first window since I began ascending, and reflexively abruptly attempted to cover my face, which caused me to trip over myself and get propelled out of the stairs. I felt light and heavy all at the same time, I spun up and my feet kicked around in a desperate search for footing. While I readied myself for another hard-hitting impact and closed my eyes as hard as I could...it just never came.

One by one, I slowly opened my eyes: The stairs were right there beneath me, but in the usual sense. No, while they were beneath me, they were also in front of me. There was a slight pull from gravity, but I wasn’t falling in the slightest. I was simply standing right there on the wall.

I blinked a couple of times, taking it in. Even this didn’t feel like that unusual a sensation, beyond registering for the first time that I was currently parallel to the ground. I hesitated for a moment before looking at my feet, which were as firmly placed on the wall as a metal floor- if I was wearing magnetic boots that is. Wait… if I travelled like this, I wouldn’t have to climb steps anymore, would I?

YES!!!

After that realization, I happily rushed up and out of the tower by running up the wall. This was probably not the only thing I could do by far. I remembered there being a bunch of features, though not all of them were fresh on my mind. Was there some way to check them? Hmmm… I’d think about it once I was out of there.

The surface floor was a large ashen-colored rock room, or what was left of one. The sight was rather reminiscent of the photos I’d seen of Pompeii, but without the statue-people the city was famous for. The windows were square gaps on the wall, which also had what appeared to be stone benches attached to them at the bottom. Atop one of those were several jars in certainly better condition than the decomposing furniture broken into pieces on the ground, by time and who knows by what else. I walked out of the room, but still remained under the shadow of the brick tiles that extended a bit beyond the entrance, not leaving much room between it and the tiles of the next house over.

I looked around, noticing I was as the room would indicate, among some kind of ruins, slightly up a hill on their edge. Everywhere around they were surrounded by forest, though there was a clearing full of grass to my right. It seemed my task here was to help the goddess build a kingdom, but it was hard enough just figuring out where to go or how to begin. Not to mention, were there not supposed to be other people around here too? Were they in the rest of those houses?

Well, for now I guess the best thing I could do was try to figure what I postponed earlier. If this whole thing was magic, was there some kind of incantation or gestures I needed to perform? I began moving my fingers around until I swiped what looked like a barely visible mostly transparent seagreen square, and it unfolded into a semi-transparent seagreen rectangle labeled “Menu”. I grinned at my success, and quickly discovered I could operate it with my fingers, though even if I got the gesture slightly wrong, the menu would still do what I initially intended. Using your fingers on it was then just a proxy, but really it was moving with my thoughts. Good to know.

There was a little red dot that got me curious, over what seemed like the symbol of an envelope. I tried pressing it, and a second smaller rectangle appeared over the first. It contained a map, and near the top right of it was a single red dot, which when I focused on it was labeled “meeting spot”. There was one other dot, a purple one, labeled “me”.

I looked around in the general direction this map seemed to indicate. Squinting my eyes, I could just barely see a small tree in the distance, in the middle of the grass of the clearing. That was probably what this red dot was indicating, and if my guess was right, then this is where me and my fellow kingdom builders were supposed to go.

Spells
*Sword Burst (Warlock)
*Mage Hand (Wizard)
*Prestigitation (Wizard)
*Mold Earth (Wizard)

*Command (Warlock)

*Darkness (Warlock)
*Suggestion (Warlock)
*Shadow Blade (Warlock)

Items
Equipped:
*Chains (weapon) (-5 GP)
*Collar of Intellect (reflavored headband of intellect) (free uncommon magic item)

Currency:
0 PP
79 GP
2 SP
7 CP

Carrying:
*Spellbook (free)
*Backpack (-2GP)
*Sack x3 (-3 CP)
*Herbalim Kit (-5 GP)
*Shield (-10 GP)
*Short-Sword (-10 GP)
*Dagger x2 (-4 GP)
*Common Clothes (-5 SP)
*Robes (-1 GP)
*Blanket (-5 SP)
*Hammer (-1 GP)
*Ladder (10 ft) (-1 SP)
*Piton x2 (-1 SP)
*Torch x10 (-1 SP)
*Mess Kit (-2 SP)
*Waterskin (-2 SP)
*Spear x3 (-3 GP)
*Healer's Kit (-5 GP)
*Disguise Kit (-25 GP)
*Battleaxe (-10 GP)

Skills
Saving Throws:

Skills:
Deception:

Passives

Dark Vision- You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light and in darkness as if it were dim light.

Spider Climb- You have a climbing speed equal to your walking speed. In addition, at 3rd level, you can move up, down, and across vertical surfaces and upside down along ceilings, while leaving your hands free.

Vampiric Bite- Your fanged bite is a natural weapon, which counts as a simple melee weapon with which you are proficient. You add your Constitution modifier to the attack and damage rolls when you attack with your bite. Your bite deals 1d4 piercing damage on a hit. While you are missing half or more of your hit points, you have advantage on attack rolls you make with this bite.
When you use your bite and hit a creature that isn’t a Construct or an Undead, you can empower yourself in one of the following ways of your choice:
gain a bonus to the next ability check or attack roll you make; the bonus equals the damage dealt by the bite
You can empower yourself with your bite a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.

Grasp of Hadar- Once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with your Eldritch Blast, you can move that creature in a straight line 10 feet closer to yourself.

Armor of Shadows- You can cast Mage Armor on yourself at will, without expending a spell slot or material components.

Pact of the Blade- ou can use your action to create a pact weapon in your empty hand. You can choose the form that this melee weapon takes each time you create it. You are proficient with it while you wield it. This weapon counts as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage.

Your pact weapon disappears if it is more than 5 feet away from you for 1 minute or more. It also disappears if you use this feature again, if you dismiss the weapon (no action required), or if you die.

You can transform one magic weapon into your pact weapon by performing a special ritual while you hold the weapon. You perform the ritual over the course of 1 hour, which can be done during a short rest.

You can then dismiss the weapon, shunting it into an extradimensional space, and it appears whenever you create your pact weapon thereafter. You can't affect an artifact or a sentient weapon in this way. The weapon ceases being your pact weapon if you die, if you perform the 1-hour ritual on a different weapon, or if you use a 1-hour ritual to break your bond to it. The weapon appears at your feet if it is in the extradimensional space when the bond breaks.

Hexblade's Curse- As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. The target is cursed for 1 minute. The curse ends early if the target dies, you die, or you are incapacitated. Until the curse ends, you gain the following benefits:

• You gain a bonus to damage rolls against the cursed target. The bonus equals your proficiency bonus.

• Any attack roll you make against the cursed target is a critical hit on a roll of 19 or 20 on the d20.

• If the cursed target dies, you regain hit points equal to your warlock level + your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 hit point).

Hex Warrior- At 1st level, you acquire the training necessary to effectively arm yourself for battle. You gain proficiency with medium armor, shields, and martial weapons.

The influence of your patron also allows you to mystically channel your will through a particular weapon. Whenever you finish a long rest, you can touch one weapon that you are proficient with and that lacks the two-handed property. When you attack with that weapon, you can use your Charisma modifier, instead of Strength or Dexterity, for the attack and damage rolls. This benefit lasts until you finish a long rest. If you later gain the Pact of the Blade feature, this benefit extends to every pact weapon you conjure with that feature, no matter the weapon's type.

Arcane Recovery- You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your spellbook. Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.

For example, if you're a 4th-level wizard, you can recover up to two levels worth of spell slots. You can recover either a 2nd-level spell slot or two 1st-level spell slots.

Conspiracy Theorist- The sense of paranoia that defines this background has led you to often search for even the smallest details in the pursuit of hidden occult truths. With a grand-reaching perspective, you can much more easily put together clues to uncover evidence of something being afoul or hidden organized efforts. When your DM deems you have found enough clues, you will be given this information. That said, this is as much as logical leap as any other conspiracy theory - seeing things others can't can just as easily mean seeing things that aren't really there.

Little Ghost Girl- One bonded to this archetype tends to exhibit an increased undead-nature, which for actual undead gives them nearly all the advantages and disadvantages thereof. They are vulnerable to holy attacks and radiant damage, but do not need to eat, sleep or breathe, and their bodies physically cannot age. Being a ghost themselves, they are not constrained to their body's form: Every weapon has the light property for them, and none has the heavy property. Lastly, upon reaching level 5 and above, they are able to start noticing -and as they continue to level start communicating- with other spirits and ghosts.

N/A

--------------------
Interacting With: N/A
Might Also Want to Read: Juju Juju Solirus Solirus Xcelgamer Xcelgamer seasonedcat seasonedcat

1615417709854.png
~Justice~
|interactions|nearby Juju Juju (maybe everyone?)|
Justice stood in line, his hoodie hood up as he anxiously looked around. The newest copy of Mango Magic Girls: Tales of Smoothie Land (the reworked version of course because the original flopped completely when they decided to romance the two main characters that clearly weren't supposed to get together because the main character had so much chemistry with the vigilante Juicy and should never have dated the other character). The series was released side and side beside games, manga, and anime. All of them being canon meant you couldn't miss anything unless you wanted to be behind and get spoiled. Of course, the newest video game was only being released during the day. During school hours. If he didn't get there right when the store opened it would be sold out for weeks. Of course, this meant that Justice was definitely not skipping school...

Anyway, as he was standing not outside the game store, a few minutes from the release he noticed strange symbols below his feet. "what the FUC-" he yelped before he was taken to another world. Bla Bla happened with some god, he really didn't listen he just said yes. He didn't need to know the details, all that mattered was he was being isekai'd. Though his screaming once again returned as he hovered over the water. His wails let out for a hot minute until he realized he was floating not falling. He cleared his throat and pretended that he did not 'lose his cool'.

Justice went through his character selection, bard of course, though he found it weird bards had so many weapon options but its not like this was dnd or anything lol. It wasn't until the end when the screen said rogue that he let out a scream. Right as he formed he let out a yell into the heavens.'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK." He collapsed to his knees tears in his eyes.

"This can't be happening... I am not edgy enough. WHERE IS MY TRAGIC BACKSTORY?!? This is a monstrosity. LET ME BE BARD PLEASE. I WANT TO GO BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" he yelled, not even bothering to notice if there was any other summoned nearby.

✧ Estelle ✧ ┌── ∘°❉°∘ ──┐

└── °∘❉∘° ──┘​
jdjslkdjalsd.pngFrightened by the sudden blood-curdling scream, Estelle jumped back from the lllama, tripped over her dress, and fell into the water. She covered her ears and closed her eyes, scared and confused as to what was going on. The llama, of course, continued to chew its cud in peace, completely unbothered by the existential crisis that was happening before its eyes. It merely flicked an ear.

Estelle's heart was pounding as she sat in the water, the soft lapping just stopped at her shoulders. Soon the initial fright began to ebb a bit and she tried to make sense of the situation. Someone was upset nearby, and considering this is where she landed, they must be another one of the heroes. She could still make out their words, even with her ears covered, but did not understand what the issue was about. Something about being a bard and not being... edgy enough?

She picked herself up and slowly stood. Her staff floated nearby, and luckily finding it took no effort. "Hey... are you alright?" she said, carefully wading in the water towards where the screaming person had been. They sounded like a guy, but she didn't want to make any assumptions.

"Umm... I'm not quite sure what happened, but I am sure whatever job you picked is just as good. We can make it work" she said calmly, with her own bard instrument in painfully obviously sight, hanging just at her hip. It was a beautiful silver hand harp with engraving of stars wrought into its base and pillar. The strings were a glittery blue-white, and looked to be magical. It was kept in place by a pale sling of leather, just a few shades darker from the rest of her frilly dress. If Justice wanted to, he might even be able to just grab it from her.

"It will be ok, I promise. We might be able to find a teacher... or maybe you know how to play an instrument already? You can always borrow my instrument if it still makes you sad." Estelle said, tapping her harp gently. She tilted her head and then smiled, "You know what, let's find a town! There were instruments in our items screen so there is bound to be a vendor who sells instruments. We can buy one for you to play!"

Estelle paused then bowed, "Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Estelle!"

Spells
Cantrips: (4)
**Light (Warlock)
**Sacred Flame (Warlock)
*Minor Illusion(Warlock)
*True Strike(Warlock)
*Mending (Bard)
*Prestidigitation (Bard)

First Level: (4)
*Guiding Bolt (Warlock)
**Find Familiar (Warlock)
*Cure Wounds (Warlock)
*Sleep (Bard)
*Featherfall (Bard)
*Heroism (Bard)
*Identify (Bard)

Second Level: (4)
*Lesser Restoration (Warlock)
*Flaming Sphere (Warlock)

Items

Equipped:
*Staff of Flowers (free common item)
*Uncommon Instrument of the Bards (Mac-Fuirmidh cittern) [Reflavor to a harp]
* Goddess-blessed robes (reflavored padded armor) (-5gp)
*Clothes, fine (-15gp)

Currency:
0 PP
112 GP
6 SP
7 CP

Carrying:
*arcane focus (star necklace with crystal)
*Pouch (-5sp)
*small knife

Mule (Llama)
View attachment 863312

*Bit and Bridle (-2gp)
*Saddle (pack) (-5gp)
*saddlebags (-4gp)
*Basket x2 (-8sp)
*Sack x3 (-3cp)
*Waterskin (-2sp)
*Blanket (-5sp)
*Clothes, Cold Weather (10gp)
*Sleeping roll (-1gp)
*2 person tent (2gp)
*Insect repellent incense x4 (-20sp)
*mess kit (-2sp)
*Iron Pot (-2gp)
*Silk rope 50ft (-10gp)
*Day ration x10 (50sp)
*Feed (per day) x10 (-50cp)

Sedra

1616104641576.png

The Experience I felt was… hard to get used to. In my previous life I had legs and I could feel them… perhaps a bit too much but I was never really able to use them. Now however, I could barely feel my legs and most of my body as a matter of fact, no longer was it flesh but seemed to be more of a metal, I could still touch and feel things in my finger tips, but it felt almost repressed… it felt nice.

As I fell to the ground over and over flinching at the pain that never really came I inspected my body further and further, realizing I was actually carrying things, I had tools and objects which I could assume would soon come of use. I once again raised myself up and stumbled forward before stretching my arms out to balance myself. I gained control for a second, my legs shook yet they didn’t hurt, my mind was telling me that my legs would break, that they would shatter and yet they stood firm like pillars. However I wouldn’t be able to get used to it so easily and trying to force it was unwise, so I decided to hug the walls of the cave in the meantime, placing a hand on it so I would have a bit of support.

I traveled through the unknown caves for some time, it was oddly beautiful, it’s darkness reminded me of my room, it was familiar but it was more of the same… I paused for a second, a realization began crawling into my mind. This was a new world… this was a new life with a new body, I had been given this body which remained unbroken in moments where my previous form would’ve shattered and if that was the case…

My slow walking with the wall as a support slowly sped up, bit by bit my legs stopped shaking and I was naturally entering a jog and before I knew it… I was running. I sprinted across the cave with little care, only a goal in mind, the sound of my equipment clattered and echoed across the cave, yet I did not bother. I ran and ran… moving through the cave I eventually found a light brighter than that of any other rocks, it blinded me but I kept moving and finally my vision cleared.

The first thing I saw was blue, when I looked down I saw green, and when I looked in front of me I felt the wind hitting my face. I swung my arms around, feeling the wind brushing against them; this caused me to lose balance and I quickly fell down feeling the soft and nice touch of grass. If I had retained my human eyes, my face would’ve been covered with tears. I played around the grass for a while before picking myself back up. Thoughts came back into my head and I remembered I was brought here not to have fun, but for a mission.

“Open” nothing happened… “... Open” I said this time more clearly yet nothing happened… “... menu?” I said, and sure enough a sort of menu popped up in front of me, skimming over most of it I noticed I had a sort of mailing system and that I had just received a new message. I quickly reached it and opened it revealing a map with some words on it… A part of the map said: “Meeting spot” it was a red dot signifying it… and then there was another dot… this one was turquoise and said “Me”

It wasn’t hard to realize what it was meant to be, so I quickly brushed myself of any mud I collected and went on my way to the meeting spot, taking in the scenery and looking back at the cave I had come from.

1616535393409.png
~Justice~
|interactions @Juju|
"No, no no! Not every class is good!!! Everyone hates rogues. They are so dumb and edgy and they always are orphans. I am not an orphan!" he sobbed out, a defeated sob. At the sight of the girl's instrument he immediately let out a cry of pain, "This can't be happening...you are the bard? God why did it have to be you who I came across first," he immediately changed tones and muttered to himself, "wait God or gods...?" he shook his head and returned speaking to the girl, "NO! We have to be rivals now! I shall best you in the art of battle... " he trailed off," uh, or music? Or both...? How does the edgy character make a rivalry?... oh shit the mc is supposed to be the one who makes it with the edgy one, I already screwed up."

Justice cleared his throat, adjusting his glasses as he began to talk again, "But yes! Ah ha! Going to town is a great idea where I can find an instrument to play. I have brilliant ideas!" he exclaimed, only offering a sweaty glance in the direction of the girl who definitely didn't say the exact same idea. As he began to walk out he cleared his throat, "Oh though I am very edgy and my whole clan died, I think it makes sense to show off to my rival of which instrument I will best them in, so you may accompany me, consider it an honour." he spoke out, pretending that it wasn't like he wanted her to accompany him or anything👉👈.

Sedra

1617069707721.png

It was a beautiful view, the way the sun hit the cave and the way the light bounced off each mineral made it pleasing to watch… it was a nice view… But I couldn’t stay here forever. I needed to make my way to the meeting point, perhaps then I could meet the rest of the people here… if there were any, I really was hoping they were nice people. Of course they’d be nice people, right? Was there a certain condition for the people that were brought here?

I stopped thinking about the ever increasing worrying thoughts and kept making my way, what happened would happen and I would greet them no matter. As I walked it had also dawned upon me that I was pretty high up in the air, my eyes had never been this far away from the ground even when I was standing up in my previous life, even if rarely… It was weird and I felt myself getting dizzy, or at least thinking I was dizzy. This body was weird, I could feel certain things like touch and smell, but I didn’t feel dizzy or hungry… I’ll need to check what I can and cannot feel once everything is set into motion.

After sloppily jogging along the way, I finally made it to the meeting point… No one seemed to have arrived yet… I stood for a bit and nothing yet… Eventually I decided to sit down, placing my hand on my chin to rest upon, it was then I asked myself… What do I look like… am I scary? Will I scare people away? Surely not but maybe? Hmmmm, I’m sure if I’m somewhat scary they won’t mind… are the rest of them like me too? Maybe maybe not… In a stroke of brilliance I decided to start touching my face to see if the shapes my face made could be considered scary… I ended up learning nothing and perhaps made myself a fool, it was an attempt at least. Eventually I decided to lay down and stretch myself, it was a bit uncomfortable having some equipment in me, but I didn’t mind it. I simply lay there waiting… waiting…

Mentions: Summoned and Reincarnated

• Luna Bark Bark

This person... they were probably one of the ones I was supposed to meet up with, weren't they? Wait, in the first place was I even staring at a person, or were they some kind of robot? They were covered in what seemed like red armor, with clothing on top. There was no sign of a human limb, but maybe that was just because they took the expression "full plate" very seriously, emphasis on the "full". I was holding a scythe, dressed in robes and woke up in ruins in the middle of the woods, this didn't strike me as the kind of place that would have robots walking about... Nonetheless, they were certainly mysterious if nothing else, and to make matters worse, they were enormous, nearly twice my size! I found myself clutching that scythe I carried around and holding it close to me, eyes lowered a bit so my hoodie would cover my face better and I only had to look at his knees rather than break my neck trying to look at the towering man in the eye.

Of course, that was only the start of my problems though. I had to build a kingdom for the goddess, but was this person also one of us? Were they an ally, or would they just think I was crazy? Even if they were one of us, what was I suppose to say first? I wish the goddess had been a bit more specific on where we were supposed to start... Or how to recognize each other even.

Ah damn, damn, I was getting closer, at this rate I was just gonna stop in front of him/her/it and then there would be this awkward silence, how could I even know I could trust them, and how could I know they were from my world? The only way to be sure was to ask him something only someone from my world could even understand. I was pretty sure whatever language I spoke earlier wasn't any language from Earth though. We were probably getting translated anyway, so I wouldn't be able to use that. Then, how else could I make a question only someone from our world would understand?

I stopped in front of the iron giant, and slowly lowered the scythe to my side, eyes focused on the ground. It took me a moment and a gulp before proceeding.

"Wha-wha- ish urst rul-" I muttered incomprehensively in a whisper.

I right hand gripped the scythe's handle tighter, and I took one final step forward. I needed to get it together and asked them properly. Yeah, this might get ruined if they didn't know about it, but I didn't know any better way to approach this. It was now or never: I took in a big gulp.

“Wha-wha-what ish is the first rule of fight club?!” I asked, my hoodie promptly being pushed a little up into the air as I looked up in that one burst of energy, before gently coming back down like an autumn leave and covering my eyes, leaving only my mouth and profusely blushing cheeks plain to see. While my eyes still pressed together and I awaited an answer, something else dawned on me: Was my voice always that high-pitched? I found my free hand reached for my throat, caressing it a bit as though an answer could be found there. "My voice.... What is up with my voice?!"

Spells
*Sword Burst (Warlock)
*Mage Hand (Wizard)
*Prestigitation (Wizard)
*Mold Earth (Wizard)

*Command (Warlock)

*Darkness (Warlock)
*Suggestion (Warlock)
*Shadow Blade (Warlock)

Items
Equipped:
*Chains (weapon) (-5 GP)

Currency:
0 PP
79 GP
2 SP
7 CP

Carrying:
*Spellbook (free)
*Backpack (-2GP)
*Sack x3 (-3 CP)
*Herbalim Kit (-5 GP)
*Shield (-10 GP)
*Short-Sword (-10 GP)
*Dagger x2 (-4 GP)
*Common Clothes (-5 SP)
*Robes (-1 GP)
*Blanket (-5 SP)
*Hammer (-1 GP)
*Ladder (10 ft) (-1 SP)
*Piton x2 (-1 SP)
*Torch x10 (-1 SP)
*Mess Kit (-2 SP)
*Waterskin (-2 SP)
*Spear x3 (-3 GP)
*Healer's Kit (-5 GP)
*Disguise Kit (-25 GP)
*Battleaxe (-10 GP)

Skills
Saving Throws:

Skills:
Deception:

Passives

N/A

--------------------
Interacting With: Solirus Solirus
Might Also Want to Read: N/A

Sedra

1617539808094.png

I remained laying down, but after a short time of laying down, I thought it would be better to stand up, as to be able to see anyone coming a lot easier, so I did. It took a while to actually stand up as I had no muscles memory of getting up alone, if I ever fell down I was simply helped up or sent to the hospital, so getting up was yet another nice experience. As I did get up, I actually stopped to enjoy once more the view, especially that of the gigantic tree, it was something I had never really seen in his life, and the implications of such a thing would've instantly made it a wonder of the world. However now wasn't the time to contemplate the world... or maybe it was, I was unsure, but I resumed looking around the area and that's when I saw it.

It was like looking at a small bright speck of color slowly approaching me, as it slowly approached me, I felt I was being intently stared... I suppose people would be confused as to what I am, hell I'm confused as to what I am exactly. The figure stopped walking, acting hesitantly, I didn't feel the need to respond or perhaps I was feeling awkward, the only ever interactions I had were with the maids of my household and a very select few at that.

Finally we got really close, she tried saying something but she wasn't quite able to get it out, I was barely able to hear it too. Maybe she stutters? Maybe she's super shy? I was unsure but I didn't want to jump into conclusions, so I let her finish what she was going to say.

Her first words to me were... unexpected, I thought she would say hi or perhaps ask me who I was, instead she opted for a movie reference... Was she trying to make sure I was from the same world... touché, a very clever move indeed. I chuckled a bit, "It's quite funny that by asking that question, you're already breaking the rule... but nonetheless: You don't talk about fight club." I finally responded with a low and metallic voice, I then hesitated as I saw her getting worried and asking why her voice was that high, I was going to follow that up by asking why she was so short, but that would've been a bit insensitive I believe... I also was surprised by my voice... Not bad I guess...

"So, Goddess brought you here, we have to build a sort of home for people?" I asked hoping that after responding to that question she would be more trusting, since I certainly was. The blushing she made was also quite amusing but I didn't want to bring it up.

Interactions: Idea Idea

• Luna Bark Bark

Yes! Good! Great! He knew the reference, which meant he was definitely someone from Earth as well! As a bonus, he also went and directly mentioned the goal the goddess gave us, which I presumed only us otherworlders could have any knowledge of too.

What a shame then, that such a thing had to come at the same time as that the other revelations. With eyes still shot wide open, I placed a hand on my throat, and tried speaking again:

"Hello, I... Cream. Dogs. Cross-sectional hologram!" Yep, that was DEFINITELY my voice. And yet, it wasn't, if it wasn't saying the same things I was I would have thought there was someone else around. A girl at that. Truth be told, I had felt a little strange since waking up in this world, but could it be? I looked around, searching for a mirror or some kind of reflection, until it dawned on me that I was in the middle of the woods: Short of a lake or something, there was no way there would be a mirror just lying around. Oh, perhaps I had something in my items that could help? I fiddled around in the air again until I managed to find the spot I needed to swipe to get that semi-transparent window only I could see open again, and I began scrolling through it. There were several weapons there, a book, rope, sacks, waterskins, more camping equipment and a... doll? Damn it, none of this seemed like it would give me a good reflection!

Eh? Wait a second. This wasn't part of the deal...was it? She didn't say anything about it though, I just kind of assumed.. Wait, but then, wait, no, what, how was I, I didn't even know how to, what, wait, wait, wait, what was I supposed to do about this, was I going have to, but what would they think, in the first place who are they, am I the only one this happened to, what was going to happen from now on, would I change in other ways, and what about, what if I...

My eyes darted from side to side, hands holding the sides of my head as though they were about to split apart- and honestly with the confusion and the migraine this was giving me, it certainly felt like they were on the verge of splitting apart. The more my thoughts spiraled down into it, the more my body shook, but the sight of the big bulky body in front of me, reminded me there was another person here I still had to talk to, so I began taking, big, slow breaths... Then, a brief moment of clarity: There was only one path left for me now, but there weren't any trees close enough to go to now so I could hide while I searched. At any rate, I gradually glanced at the other person there, realizing how awkward my little panic must've been to witness. I forced a nervous grin towards them, and decided to focus back on the issue at hand.

"S-sorry about that! Uhm, yeah, I'm here to help out with that too! Do you, do you know where we should start? What we should even do? I know we're suppose to build a kingdom and all but... how do you even do that?"

Spells
*Sword Burst (Warlock)
*Mage Hand (Wizard)
*Prestigitation (Wizard)
*Mold Earth (Wizard)

*Command (Warlock)

*Darkness (Warlock)
*Suggestion (Warlock)
*Shadow Blade (Warlock)

Items
Equipped:
*Chains (weapon) (-5 GP)

Currency:
0 PP
79 GP
2 SP
7 CP

Carrying:
*Spellbook (free)
*Backpack (-2GP)
*Sack x3 (-3 CP)
*Herbalim Kit (-5 GP)
*Shield (-10 GP)
*Short-Sword (-10 GP)
*Dagger x2 (-4 GP)
*Common Clothes (-5 SP)
*Robes (-1 GP)
*Blanket (-5 SP)
*Hammer (-1 GP)
*Ladder (10 ft) (-1 SP)
*Piton x2 (-1 SP)
*Torch x10 (-1 SP)
*Mess Kit (-2 SP)
*Waterskin (-2 SP)
*Spear x3 (-3 GP)
*Healer's Kit (-5 GP)
*Disguise Kit (-25 GP)
*Battleaxe (-10 GP)

Skills
Saving Throws:

Skills:
Deception:

Passives

N/A

--------------------
Interacting With: Solirus Solirus
Might Also Want to Read: N/A

Sedra

1618167961678.png

I didn’t say anything else after I responded to her question in what I thought was a clever response… although it might’ve sounded a bit geeky or like a smart ass. Regardless I was able to get the message across fine and the girl in front of me seemed to be glad about it. This quickly made me realize that she was an otherworlder. At first I thought that maybe she was from the same place I was from since we managed to understand each other, but then I realized that maybe what I was speaking wasn’t what she was understanding… this was weird. I stared dumbfounded into the landscape while I speculated about pretty much none important topics in my head before coming back to reality when the girls asked me a very important question.

How are we supposed to make a Kingdom? I thought to myself.

“Well, first and foremost a kingdom is a very large place, and for any large place we need to start small, we could perhaps look to start making small homes for ourselves and soon for more people, I guess it can be considered a slow process… Rome wasn’t built in a day” I remarked, I already knew that she trusted me enough, but with the other remark I gave, it should have been the nail in the coffin to confirm my true origins…

“Also… sorry if I’m asking a bit too much, but are you still human? I have a suspicion that similar to me, you are no longer human… just that you appear to be more human?” I asked awkwardly, I wasn’t necessarily the best with starting conversations or asking questions, always the one responding or following up the conversation. “If you don’t want to respond then umm… guess that is fine, I won’t force you to reveal anything… also from what I can see, you previously didn’t have that voice did you? Whatever the case we could go ahead and start moving to get some materials for homes or… actually no we should stay here, I doubt we’re the only ones here.” With that said I took a sigh, or at least made the gesture of one. Slowly I sat down and with a loud splat I finally laid down onto the ground looking at the sky and enjoying every second of it… Hopefully it wouldn’t be weird or awkward to that girl I had just spoken too.

Interactions: Idea Idea

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back