The Kids Aren't Alright |Open!

Soap

faisons un vœu
Roleplay Type(s)
☾ The Kids Aren't Alright ☽

The kids are('nt) alright. (1).png

There is a small market town on the picturesque coast of New England, easily missed on most roadmaps, with its modest entrance signposted only by a tiny coffeeshop called the Sleeping Hedgehog, welcoming what handful of tourists it attracts every festive month. The coffee there is massively overpriced, due to some ugly business model on the part of the owner. So the locals prefer to hang out in the small park instead, close enough to the sea as to be constantly invaded by the Atlantic gulls. On a sunny day, picnic-goers bring their precious baskets of goodies to this little green patch of grass at the risk of their own lives.

Parish Point is not a normal town. It hides drama in every nook and corner, and every new day brings a new puzzle to be solved, and a new story to be told. For a small town it is uniquely blessed with two schools that are constantly butting heads. One, a posh school proudly established by the original settlers way-back-when (a good story for another time), and usually home to snobs. The other, a perfectly mundane public school populated by kids whose parents didn't go "the extra mile".

Many families have come to Parish Point looking for a fresh start. Little do they know, the only thing fresh in in this town are the apples from its endless acres of farms. Many bright-eyed parents bring their firstborns to their new little seaside cottages, hoping for a brighter future for them. The current kids in Parish Point prove that their theory is ill-founded. What's wrong with the kids? Well, um, the kids aren't alright.

☾ ABOUT US ☽

The Kids Aren't Alright follows a cast of teenagers growing up in Parish Point, a quiet coastal town which charms the untrained eye but hides a web of secrets and intrigue. Our story is a growing-up journey that sees the lives of the youths through all its ups and downs. Here in Parish Point friends are made, but enemies too. Good memories are forged as well as bad. The town is a character in and of itself, bright in the festive days of harvest and bleak in the deadly winters--an unpredictable twister of fates. Built all those years ago by weary setters, who fought among themselves, Parish Point tests the courage of all its people, but also rewards those who persevere.

This roleplay is co-gmed by, Dede Dede and KingofAesir KingofAesir For any questions, please message any one of us.

☾ RULES ☽

Hi there, if you've read this far, you might be thinking about joining us. We can't wait to have you be a part of our roleplay! :)

☾ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ☽ Basic rules of conduct to your fellow role players as applies elsewhere on this website, as well keep drama out of OOC. Whatever issues you may have, please message me or any of the GMs. I will not tolerate any racism, homophobia, transphobia, plain hate or distaste for anyone. If that's not your cup of tea, you can leave, thank you. We're a very loving community and I do not expect to welcome someone into our roleplay if they do not wish to do the same.

☾ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ☽ We would like our roleplays to be literate. Using code does not make a decent writer! So please do not feel pressured to do so! Try your best to get at least two paragraphs out.

☾ 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ☽ We aspire to be a fairly active roleplay, so we do expect you to post regularly. If you cannot post for a certain reason, please message me or one of the GMs, so I know you haven't ghosted.

☾ 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ☽ Mature themes must be treated with sensitivity and may be at the discretion of the GMs. If you believe something may be too much, reach out and we'll be happy to help.

☾ 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ☽ We are looking for realistic characters who do not defy the laws of gravity and physics, so on and so forth. No mary/gary sues. Try to be creative! I'm excited to see what you come up with!

☾ 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ☽ Discord is required! We find it easier to talk OOC, create plans, throw ideas and get to know each other better!

If you are interested in joining, please leave a message here and we will DM you. Thank you! <3

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the interest everyone! DMs will be sent out soon!

If anyone else is interestttedddddddddd

you can join, i'll love you forever. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back