• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Keys of Dtrir [OOC]

I posted what I have for now. I'll finish when I'm back from my work shift. If there's anything that already needs to change, just tell me.

I posted what I have for now. I'll finish when I'm back from my work shift. If there's anything that already needs to change, just tell me.
Sounds good. <3 I'm pumped that we can both get Dela and Meta this time. :D

garebearhug garebearhug Komarino Komarino Could you guys flesh your character skeletons out more please? My characters aren't completed, but if you look at them you can get an idea of what I'm looking for. :)

Berries Berries There you go. I hope it's good enough? I also tried a bit of world-building, I also hope that it is fine. I kinda tried to use part of my universe to add to your world for the rp.

Berries Berries There you go. I hope it's good enough? I also tried a bit of world-building, I also hope that it is fine. I kinda tried to use part of my universe to add to your world for the rp.
They look great to me. <3 I'll have to read them in more depth later (I'm trying to multitask and do homework D:) but nothing major stands out to me. ^-^ They both seem pretty well balanced.

I've noticed a few grammar mistakes and such in my CS. I really wanted to finish before going to bed. I will correct everything when I'm back from work.

Alright! I fleshed them out a bit more! Did I do alright this time around?

I'd like to have one! :D I'll make one when I get home from school today. ^-^ I'll also look over your CSs again when I get home, yesterday was kinda hectic since it was my birthday. >_<

Thank you! :D Happy birthday to your grandma as well.

Komarino Komarino That's much better, thank you! <3

I think we're just waiting on DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz to get a CS up and I'll work on finishing Eva tonight. :) In addition, it looks like garebearhug garebearhug also edited their CS? Floro is looking better now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back