• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Kanto League Tournament.

Jagson

One Thousand Club
For many years a trainer after gathering eight badges would be allowed to take on the elite 4 and champion no questions asked.

Do to this most champions would be defeated only after a couple of victories making the title virtual worthless. As such the Pokemon League Cooperation (PLC) had ruled that tournaments would be held every six months to dictate who would be allowed to take on the elite four and Champion of that league.

While the trainers battle to see who the best is an organization in the shadows plots for world conquest

I actually thought of a few questions I’d like to ask because I’ve been brainstorming a character.

1. Are Johto, or other regions Pokémon allowed. I understand if you want this RP to stick with Kanto looking at it’s title but Johto is right next to Kanto and gen 2 even adds a few new Pokémon that can only be found in Kanto. (Houndoom, Tyranitar etc.)

2. Are Megas allowed and if so to what extent.

3. Are legendaries allowed on a team.

4. Can our characters have more then just six Pokémon so they can switch their teams around for battles or are we stuck with six.
Jagson Jagson

1. For now only Kanto Pokemon. If you have say a seadra or other Pokemon that can evolve in later generations they are allowed to evolve in this.
2. Megas are allowed. Though only one per person.
3. Legendaries are not allowed on teams. That being said they will be involved in the side plot.
4. Yes you can have a total of nine Pokemon. Your main six and three substitutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back