The Jungle's Playlist

JujuBee

Pettiest Bitch Out There
.tutorialCSS001 { background-image: url("http://wallpapercave.com/wp/KT0r5gN.jpg"); background-repeat: repeat; color: black; border:5px solid Black; width:95%; height:100%; padding:15px; margin:auto; overflow:auto; }

Concrete Jungle Playlist

Welcome to the Jungle

Welcome to Concrete Jungle's Playlist! Here you'll find playlists for not only the characters but other scenes that go on throughout the whole story. By clicking on the picture you will be taken to their playlist on Youtube. Hope you enjoy!!!

I bet you think this song is about you, don't you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Y'all... So to be completely honest, I really need something to take my mind off of things in real life and this is it xD.

So I'm going to be messing around with a lot of stuff and experimenting with HTML.

As for Playlists, the only one I've really thought up was the Character playlist. I figured every character would have their own playlist of songs just about them and the songs would be the ones everyone picked for that certain character in 'Relationships' along with whatever else was added.

If you have any topic for playlists, let me know!

Okay so I think I understand this.

They had a party? -Party playlist

Rome death?- Playlist for that. 

That's what you're talking about right?

Yeah, maybe not necessarily every specific event (depending on how fast the events play out) , but that's pretty much what I was getting at. 

First part is up, everyone.

I thirsted over each and every one of those fine ass fuckers up there. Fuck you all for having such cute face claims!!!!

Also put a special surprise up there for the whole group.

Let me know if you find it.  

I thirsted over each and every one of those fine ass fuckers up there. Fuck you all for having such cute face claims!!!!

Why can't I like this more than once???

Seriously good stuff. I should have known what the surprise was beforehand but somehow it still got me.

Oh, and could you have found sexier pics for the FCs? *fans face furiously*

Right? Like can I just what a pretty rainbow our characters are?

Why can't I like this more than once???

Seriously good stuff. I should have known what the surprise was beforehand but somehow it still got me.

Oh, and could you have found sexier pics for the FCs? *fans face furiously*

HA YOU FOUND IT. I LOVE YOU.

1 hour ago, Aster Sapphire said:

Everytime I see Will my heart stops. 

Riggggggghhhhhhhhttttttttttttt. I found one of him shirtless and my heart had to take a time out xD

And Mekai... Holy moly like.... He might have to become my wallpaper.

Users who are viewing this thread