• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Journey Begins (private)

"Hmm okay...growlithe that's enough. Come back." She returned growlithe to her pokeball. "Nice job. " she takes out her other pokeball. "Fennken,come on out" she brought out her newest pokemon.

"Spewpa use stun spore" the kid ordered and the Spewpa began scattering stun spores

Marie sat on the ground, cross legged, leaning forward as she watched the battle. Her eyes following close to what was happening

Marie sat on the ground, cross legged, leaning forward as she watched the battle. Her eyes following close to what was happening

( I wonder if I should have all the original gym leaders from the game, even though its supposed to be over 20 years after the events of the games)

Fennekin gets hit and loses the battle. "Good try Fennekin. Return." Sue said returning her pokemon to its pokeball

(Hmmm, mustve been a critical hit then)

The kid jumped for joy before readying Spewpa for growlithe

"Growlithe use tackle!" She said. Growlitheran and tackled Spewpa.

(Got a little busy and forget did we?)

The Spewpa faints and Sue wins the battle, the kid smiled and gives Sue her prize money then goes to the Pokemon center

"Good job Sue" jenny smiled

(Got a little busy and forget did we?)

The Spewpa faints and Sue wins the battle, the kid smiled and gives Sue her prize money then goes to the Pokemon center

"Good job Sue" jenny smiled
(Yeah and I work a lot and it didn't show)"good battle " sue smiles

"Yeah sounds like a good idea." Sue said. Growlithe jumped into her arms.

Soon the girls enter the Pokemon center and Sue gives her Pokemon to nurse Joy, while they waited a hooded figure approached them with a Gardevoir close behind "my my, little Rosalind is all grown up now"the cloaked figure chuckled

"Wait a minute, there's only one person who calls me that" Jenny looked at the figure "Aunti Diantha is that you?" Jenny asked with a smile

Diantha removed the hood of her cloak to reveal herself

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back