• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Journey Begins (private)

"well maybe be careful at what you want to catch and hope they will be friendly with the others?" she suggested
Jenny sighed "your right Mari" Jenny soon smiled again "maybe we will find some rare Pokemon on our journey too" she added

As they all continued walking they could see hives of Combee, some Flebebe, even a couple Skitty frolicking about, but not long after they all felt an earthquake beneath their feet

Jenny sighed "your right Mari" Jenny soon smiled again "maybe we will find some rare Pokemon on our journey too" she added
"that would be so cool if we do, I would love to see one in person," Mari said with a large smile on her face.
As they all continued walking they could see hives of Combee, some Flebebe, even a couple Skitty frolicking about, but not long after they all felt an earthquake beneath their feet
Mari followed the two girls with her Eevee in toe, when they came upon the hives of Combee, some Flebebe, even a couple Skitty frolicking about. "OMG! LOOK AT THEM ALL! SO CUTE!" Mari said squishing her cheeks together as she spotted the pokemon. She quickly stopped when she felt the ground shake, standing up straight she looked around. Eevee stood close to Mari growling as the earth shook.

"that would be so cool if we do, I would love to see one in person," Mari said with a large smile on her face.
Mari followed the two girls with her Eevee in toe, when they came upon the hives of Combee, some Flebebe, even a couple Skitty frolicking about. "OMG! LOOK AT THEM ALL! SO CUTE!" Mari said squishing her cheeks together as she spotted the pokemon. She quickly stopped when she felt the ground shake, standing up straight she looked around. Eevee stood close to Mari growling as the earth shook.

"Well feel free to try and catch some Mari, see if you have any luck" jenny smiled before looking at the ground trying to find the source

Before a large creature dug up from the ground

"Well feel free to try and catch some Mari, see if you have any luck" jenny smiled before looking at the ground trying to find the source

Before a large creature dug up from the ground
"Which pokemon is that." Sue asked.
"I might just do that!" Mari said excited looking over to a Skitty. Though her attention turns towards the large creature that came out of the ground "wow...what is that" she whispered to herself as her eyes were wide

"I might just do that!" Mari said excited looking over to a Skitty. Though her attention turns towards the large creature that came out of the ground "wow...what is that" she whispered to herself as her eyes were wide

Jenny looked at the massive Pokemon that came out of the ground and sighed "really Xeriff? You just couldn't wait at home?" She chuckled as the Pokemon roared in response to its name, then dropped a friendship ball into jennys hand

"Mari, Sue, meet Xeriff, the Zygarde of legend" she smiled

Jenny looked at the massive Pokemon that came out of the ground and sighed "really Xeriff? You just couldn't wait at home?" She chuckled as the Pokemon roared in response to its name, then dropped a friendship ball into jennys hand

"Mari, Sue, meet Xeriff, the Zygarde of legend" she smiled
Sue laughed. "a friend of yours?"

She looks back to Jenny after looking at the large Xeriff interact with her "he just loves you!.. it's very cute "

She looks back to Jenny after looking at the large Xeriff interact with her "he just loves you!.. it's very cute "

"Yeah, but dont let him distract you Mari, go get one of those Skitty" Jenny smiled as she put Xeriff's pokeball on her belt

"Yeah, but dont let him distract you Mari, go get one of those Skitty" Jenny smiled as she put Xeriff's pokeball on her belt
"hehe okaies.....come on Eevee lets go" she called to her Eevee as she walked off towards the Skitties. "and Sue is right he is cute!!!" She yelled back

"hehe okaies.....come on Eevee lets go" she called to her Eevee as she walked off towards the Skitties. "and Sue is right he is cute!!!" She yelled back

All but one of the Skitties ran away as Mari approached, only one stood its ground ready to battle

"I can understand that" she said before seeing Growlithe run off. "Growlithe come back!"

(Glad to have you back Music *huggles* )

"After it" Lily stated then jumped off of jennys shoulder and took off after it

Last edited:
(I never got the notification ). sue laughed and chased after her growlithe

Jenny just watched as her attebtion occasionally went back to Mari and her battle with a skitty

(Its ok, I also messaged you on discord)

Jenny just watched as her attebtion occasionally went back to Mari and her battle with a skitty

(Its ok, I also messaged you on discord)
(Ok I haven't been on my laptop lately. Mostly been using my tablet. I'll see it when I see it)

Sue jumped toward Growlithe catching her.

Mari stood with Eva in front of her ready to fight the Skittie. Both the girl and the Eevee had no clue what was happening with the others in her group.

"Ready Eva!" Mari said ready to catch herself a Skittie, which Eva stood at ready. With that, they started to battle. "Eva tail whip!" she said and the Eevee did.

Mari stood with Eva in front of her ready to fight the Skittie. Both the girl and the Eevee had no clue what was happening with the others in her group.

"Ready Eva!" Mari said ready to catch herself a Skittie, which Eva stood at ready. With that, they started to battle. "Eva tail whip!" she said and the Eevee did.

(Yay welcome back *snuggles* )

The Skitty's defence was lowered and it retaliated with a growl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back