• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Journey Begins (private)

"Come on girls, Santalune City is just through the south gate" Jenny smiled back at her friends as she waited for them to catch up

"Come on girls, Santalune City is just through the south gate" Jenny smiled back at her friends as she waited for them to catch up
((sorry guys things came up..)
Mari held on to her Eevee as she ran catching up to Jenny towards the gate, a large smile on her face.

((sorry guys things came up..)
Mari held on to her Eevee as she ran catching up to Jenny towards the gate, a large smile on her face.

( ok *huggles* I don't want to lose my 2 girl friends, you girls are all I have to rp with on a consistent basis)

After passing through the gate, they began the short journey to Santalune City

Musicnotes Musicnotes

As they continued walking, the path they were on showed some wild Pokemon just doing there thing, as well as watching the 3 girls closely

"Do you girls think we might be able to catch some wild Pokemon before we get to Santalune City?" Jenny asked

Mari held Eva close to her as they walked, she looked over to the sides noticing some of the pokemon. "Well see any that you want to try to catch Jenny?"

"Yeah there is a lot, and I'm not really picky Mari, I'm just a little worried about adding them to the family" she replied

(I'm going to edit the first post to include our characters current Pokemon party, so I need the name and species of your Pokemon)

"well maybe be careful at what you want to catch and hope they will be friendly with the others?" she suggested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back