• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Journey Begins (private)

Jenny smiled and looked between her two friends "this journey is going to be fun" she smiled and pulled up a seat for Sue

Jenny smiled and looked between her two friends "this journey is going to be fun" she smiled and pulled up a seat for Sue
"Oh you two are going on a journey. Cool!" Sue said taking a seat.
Mari just smiled as Sue slightly remembered her, and the girl takes a seat next to them. “So are you going to be joining us Sue?!” she asked a bit to excited when asking her question

Mari just smiled as Sue slightly remembered her, and the girl takes a seat next to them. “So are you going to be joining us Sue?!” she asked a bit to excited when asking her question
"I guess I could. i got nothing going on." She smiled

"That's great, is love to be on an adventure with my two best friends" Jenny smiled "we are going to hwve so much fun" she added as she finished her crepe

"And its good you already stopped by the professors lab, that means we can just head to the first gym" she stated

"That's great, is love to be on an adventure with my two best friends" Jenny smiled "we are going to hwve so much fun" she added as she finished her crepe

"And its good you already stopped by the professors lab, that means we can just head to the first gym" she stated
"yay! glad you will be joining us. We have a little group now" she said happily hearing that Sue will be joining them. She then went back to her crepe making sure to finish her food. She was very excited to start their journey.

"yay! glad you will be joining us. We have a little group now" she said happily hearing that Sue will be joining them. She then went back to her crepe making sure to finish her food. She was very excited to start their journey.
"Yep I got a fennekin." She smiled taking out a pokeball. Her growlithe was watching them eat.

(Bear with me ladies, I don't have the game or strategy guide for this region, so I have to look up the journey piece by piece)

Jenny smiled "alright, now that we've had our food, its time to head to Santalune City" she stated

"Hope you three arent afraid of bug types" Lily snickered mischivously

Mari shook her head "I don't mind the buggy pokemon, just not found of the Beedrills...those guys are mean and scary" she said with a small shiver, having had a bad experience with them when she was little.

With that, she got up paid for her meal and followed the others out of the cafe

Lily snickered at Sue's response, while Jenny rolled her eyes "behave Lily" she stated

"Alright do we need anything before we head to Santalune City?" She asked

"I think I have everything I need, I am ready to go!" she said with a smile pointing forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back