• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Journey Begins (private)

Soon the girls enter the Pokemon center and Sue gives her Pokemon to nurse Joy, while they waited a hooded figure approached them with a Gardevoir close behind "my my, little Rosalind is all grown up now"the cloaked figure chuckled

"Wait a minute, there's only one person who calls me that" Jenny looked at the figure "Aunti Diantha is that you?" Jenny asked with a smile

Diantha removed the hood of her cloak to reveal herself

AquaMarie AquaMarie
"Hi there" Sue said

"Hi there, it's nice to meet you"Mari said with a smile as she held her sleeping Eevee

"So you all are traveling together huh? Well its good little Jenny has some company" Diantha smiled

(*snuggles* I missed you)

(( *huge humongous huggles for you two* missed you guys too <3 ))

Mari did not say anything just smiled as she was not thinking of battling. She had just tagged along with her friend and was more looking forward to seeing and learning more about the Pokemon out there in the world.

(( *huge humongous huggles for you two* missed you guys too <3 ))

Mari did not say anything just smiled as she was not thinking of battling. She had just tagged along with her friend and was more looking forward to seeing and learning more about the Pokemon out there in the world.

"Well I'm just happy I have my friends with me" Jenny smiled and hugged them both, while Lily was taunting Diantha's Gardevoir

"Well it was nice meeting you two, but I must get going" Diantha stated and got up, grabbing her disguise "I'm looking forward to seeing you and Sue at the Pokemon league little Rosalind" she smiled and left with her Gardevoir

AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back