• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The JoJo Craving (AUs Welcome)

Briar Moor

I’m Glad I Exist
Hello all! I have found some amazing RP partners since yesterday. It feels good to flex my literary muscles and get to interact with different original plots and some fandom.

However, I’m craving Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure in a BIG way. I know it’s a little niche on here. Just so you know, it spans over generations and styles and I’m very willing to be flexible with AUs involving certain characters.

So if you...
Know JoJo or are interested in playing one of the characters

Are literate to advanced literate

Willing to reply at least once a week

Then I want to roleplay with you!

Hey there! I’d be most definitely interested in roleplaying Jojo! Actually, depending on what you were looking for, I had a plot idea that I’d love to try out if that would interest you!

I am always craving more Jojo content! Specifically, I'd love to build on the Stardust Crusaders universe. I'm literate and play only with canon characters. There's more information in my "about" section. If you're interested, please message me!

Hey, I'd be down for a JoJo's rp if you're okay with oc x cc rps
Mainly looking to rp part 3 and someone willing to play Kakyoin.
If you're not interested I completely understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back