The Job Interview: Ilumia Jayce Van Fenrir

Light

M.A.R.C.Y.
"The name's Illumia Jayce Van Fenrir, number one Dragon's Roar fan and your biggest pain in the ass."

"Now if I were to fill out an oral character autobiography it would go like this. What a weird ass interview question though old man, are you sure you aren't senile?"    

Previous modeling appearance, if any?:

IMG_0171.JPG

"Here's my stupid fucking picture, my dad made me model a bit. It wasn't too bad but the outfit's the put me in were a bit weird...still wear the clothes though. As you can see I'm already experienced in the modeling industry

Parents?:

Parents??
Itami Van Fenrir of course and mom died giving birth. I honestly couldn't be asked to hear the name. She's not involved in my life so...tough?

How old are you Illumia?:

I'm about 18...I swear I'm not lying. I've been saying this since the release of the Dragon's Roar video game

What is your Gender?:

My gender? Are you seriously asking me this?

Female, unless you want me to identify as a stupid fucking mailbox. My species make more sense than most people's gender and sexuality combined these days

Enlighten me on your Ethnicity:

These question's are getting weirder and weirder...why would you want to know about my ethnicity? You know what? Nevermind...Israelite, English, and a little of a lot of Hell bullshit sprinkled on top, was kind of born there.  

Species?:

Species is an odd question. I don't know the full answer to that. I guess you can say discount nephalem? Without the divinity and demon aura main anime protagonist shit? I seriously don't know where these questions are going man. What's ne-.....my sexuality? Are you on a fucking watch list?! If not you should be! How old are you?! I swear if you say some creepy meme shit like 'If you're 18 I'm 18 or if her age is on the clo-' you know what? I really want this job so fuck it. My sexuality matches that of a boomerang. It aint straight but god damn is that bitch all over the place.

As for your power source?:

Power Source: I run off of the power of my Inaro body pillow, thank you very much. Seriously though you walking stroke time bomb, why is this relevant for modeling? If you have to know it's just boring old mana. I'm not some special fucking snowflake.  

Personality type?:

You've been sitting here with me for a while now and if you can't tell by the middle finger, I'm not the typical happy camper. One could say I'm really pissy, sassy, emotionally detached to some degree, and only in it for myself if it doesn't involve family I actually like and Dragon's Roar. I would literally have all of their babies...fucking twice. FUCK ME UP, I'M SUCH A FAN GIRL! Oh gosh, this is why my father keeps me away from the rest of the family as nomads. Oh shit! Don't write that down, you freak! Anyways...I'm loud and a wee bit uncaring of the rules and social status because...fuck it. I guess you could say I have an ego but that's not that bad. I'm tired of this topic, can we move on?

Physiology?:

I don't know if I feel violated by the way you said that word or the fact you asked it in the first place. Well I'm a wingless nephalem. I didn't inherit that stupid speed my dad has. Not like I needed it anyways. Other then that I'm pretty normal in this range. The only thing that sets me apart from your average bitchy girl is that I have no ass, a career, and weird ass powers. No ass doesn't count against me in modeling right?

Focus Illumia, now on to Powers:

Right...that. I have the ability to use Holy light and Satanic Darkness. It's some trippy shit like...hardcore hallucination trippy shit. I can also add Holy or Satanic element to certain items, people, and powers as a buff. If you're unholy then holy light is like a wax spa for Bigfoot for you. Vice-versa.  

As for your Limits?:

Well as far as that goes...I can't use Satanic Darkness in the light and I can't use holy light in a shadow or during night. My buffs will only last as long as the item or person being affected by it abides by these night day, light shadow rules as well. I'm not strong enough to use them whenever and wherever I want to yet. Also I can't exactly give someone who's unholy a holy buff same goes for the Satanic Darkness. I mean...I can but it will change the nature of either their species, personality, and person in a very ugly way. It's best not to be done especially if it's for an ally.

Now for your history:

Woah there! That's too far, we're not close like that. I think we're done now. One question though, do I get the job? 

With the way the interview information went. I don't see why not. Your information is interesting but-

But....but?! You'd like to see more of my potential in your studio huh?!

You're such a foul bitch! I have never met anyone with such a disgusting personality in my life! No, you don't get the job! Get out!

Users who are viewing this thread