• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Jewels of Sins - A Fantasy Adventure

By the way, I can’t help but to ask, um... I don’t want to be rude, but... did you put the character sheet thread in the in-character section for any particular reason?

Im gonna be a little late posting mt CS

I have exam week and my phone charger is missing. But don’t worry! It’s already drafted, soI’ll finish it soon

And also has the IC started yet?
Yeah, but I made the game open enough to allow insertion on any part of the game.

I know. School got the worst of me. And my full-time job and my part-time job.
I really, really missed writing. So, while I don't think I'm going to GM anything anytime soon, I'd love to join you!

I know. School got the worst of me. And my full-time job and my part-time job.
I really, really missed writing. So, while I don't think I'm going to GM anything anytime soon, I'd love to join you!
Whenever you want to revive the Jewels RP I'll be there to help.

Whenever you want to revive the Jewels RP I'll be there to help.
You're awesome. I appreciate that. A lot. I'm just going to basically copy and paste my old character sheet and tweak it a little. Do you want their background to be similar to what it was or maybe we could do childhood friends this time?

You're awesome. I appreciate that. A lot. I'm just going to basically copy and paste my old character sheet and tweak it a little. Do you want their background to be similar to what it was or maybe we could do childhood friends this time?
Whatever you want! I'm fine with either, although I tweaked the Miners so that Gallien isn't the de facto leader of the organization. Ava will be autonomous.

Whatever you want! I'm fine with either, although I tweaked the Miners so that Gallien isn't the de facto leader of the organization. Ava will be autonomous.
I noticed. She can't be his second in command :( Childhood friends, then if that's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back