• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Jewels of Sins - A Fantasy Adventure

Gabe

Deer Lord
Jewels-02.png

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hello, Gabe here!
So, based on a roleplay I've played a long time ago, I'm here to see if enough folks are interested in this concept.

The premise
The players will be the Canaries, leaders of the Miners Organization. Each one has a role with equal power and responsibilities. They have been working together for a while, but the specific period of time is up to the players. They have the mission to find and counteract the Jewel's poison on the lands, preventing the return of a great calamity.

What I'm looking for

I want to work with a small group of players. I already have RizaTiz RizaTiz as a confirmed player, so I'm looking for around 3 more players, to make a group of 5. The Canaries will have a specific role(For example, my character, Gallien Haylock, will be the Military Canary, meaning he'll deal with the manpower and physical abilities of the organization). The players are free to create roles as they see fit.
I would like people to be engaged with the story, helping me create the world as a collaborative endeavor. At least two posts a week, and a minimum of one paragraph is helpful. And finally, I would like people that want to have fun and build a good, engaging story together!

I'll be here to answer any questions and if people are interested, make the CS and the other necessary stuff!

Thank you for coming here, and I hope you have a nice day!

I can get behind this, I’m just curious about what 1) the magic might be like in this world if it exists and 2) If my character can have a pet that is probably a little odd (and maybe a bit too much of an ask and if it is that’s fine) but I‘ll throw my hat in.

I think I might be able to answer your first question
I can get behind this, I’m just curious about what 1) the magic might be like in this world if it exists
I'm pretty sure the magic magic is only for the Jewels. Magical stuff like Alchemy, however, does exist. This is how it was in the last RP, but perhaps Gabe might change it

I can get behind this, I’m just curious about what 1) the magic might be like in this world if it exists and 2) If my character can have a pet that is probably a little odd (and maybe a bit too much of an ask and if it is that’s fine) but I‘ll throw my hat in.
1) Magic isn't inherent to humans, to perform supernatural feats, they can use either relics or artifacts. Artifacts can be created, but they require time and resources, and are finite. Relics are stronger, and can't be crafted, but they hold seemingly infinite power within.
2) Sure, what would you like to have as a pet?
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven and Responsible_spider Responsible_spider Thanks for the interest! I'll let you know when I make the necessary threads!

1) Magic isn't inherent to humans, to perform supernatural feats, they can use either relics or artifacts. Artifacts can be created, but they require time and resources, and are finite. Relics are stronger, and can't be crafted, but they hold seemingly infinite power within.
2) Sure, what would you like to have as a pet?
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven and Responsible_spider Responsible_spider Thanks for the interest! I'll let you know when I make the necessary threads!
Again, it’s probably a bit of an ask, but the character I’m thinking of using is normally paired with a dragon companion. Obviously that won’t work, but instead I was thinking just a pseudo dragon (more specifically a faerie dragon). Tiny, cat-sized dragon-like creatures, really not very dangerous on their own and more bred to be household pets than anything else. I even have a plan as to how my character got the thing, but I understand it’s a bit of a reach, so a no to the concept is fine.

Are there guns? If not, I'll still join.
Well guns are really primitive, but they still exist, nothing more than muskets. However, your character might be focused on firearms research? Either way, welcome!

Again, it’s probably a bit of an ask, but the character I’m thinking of using is normally paired with a dragon companion. Obviously that won’t work, but instead I was thinking just a pseudo dragon (more specifically a faerie dragon). Tiny, cat-sized dragon-like creatures, really not very dangerous on their own and more bred to be household pets than anything else. I even have a plan as to how my character got the thing, but I understand it’s a bit of a reach, so a no to the concept is fine.
I know if pseudodragons, they're perfectly fine! If you want, you can tell me about your plans for the companion and see if we can accommodate an actual dragon, though.

Anyway, two things:
1) I'll make the necessary threads either today or tomorrow, so stay tuned!
2) Anything that I've said isn't set in stone, especially the magic system (and firearms, for that matter), that I'm still thinking if it'll be engaging enough. I want everyone's inputs on the world, to make something great together.

Once again, thanks!

Well guns are really primitive, but they still exist, nothing more than muskets. However, your character might be focused on firearms research? Either way, welcome!

I know if pseudodragons, they're perfectly fine! If you want, you can tell me about your plans for the companion and see if we can accommodate an actual dragon, though.

Anyway, two things:
1) I'll make the necessary threads either today or tomorrow, so stay tuned!
2) Anything that I've said isn't set in stone, especially the magic system (and firearms, for that matter), that I'm still thinking if it'll be engaging enough. I want everyone's inputs on the world, to make something great together.

Once again, thanks!
YAAAS! *lifts faerie dragon in the air and dances around*
I’ll happily give you a ton of information on how I plan to use such a creature and even how I’m reimagining it. So many plans~

I uh... I don’t really use Discord... I just have a question- will this be using voice chat or just strictly text? I’m just a tad uncomfortable with the voice chat feature on there...
We're only really using text. I doubt we'll be using voice chat

I uh... I don’t really use Discord... I just have a question- will this be using voice chat or just strictly text? I’m just a tad uncomfortable with the voice chat feature on there...
I'm just using Discord as the OOC chat, I hate voice as well!

Aw, that's so bad :closedeyescryingfrown: Would you like to reserve the spot?
If at all possible. I was thinking of either an assassin or a “scavenger.” Basically somone in charge of maintaining resources while scrounging up stuff from the olden days to help improve theirloves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back