• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Janitors (Only Two slots open)

ShinyInk

It stung his eyes when she opened them, but the shock of everything didn't help her close them whatsoever. Peter spastically shoved his legs downwards and up in a paddling circle, but the random current quickly propelled him face first into the seafloor. Now he was inhaling both water and dirt; a bad mix that didn't suit him suit well. His arms surged through the water with enough strength to pull his muscle fibers too much, yet it helped to get him upright in the water again. One more giant kick of his legs and he found his head bursting through the surface of the ocean, already inhaling a raspy breath of oxygen. A gloved hand swiftly wiped the hair strands from his eyes as he sputtered, allowing himto prepare himself for another wave crashing down on his head. He looked around frantically after that, for something he could haul himself onto to get his suit out of the water. Peter searched all around himself and immediately saw the familiar outline of a beach in the distance, crowned with a green point and otherwise colored a dull yellow. Before she could even begin to think of moving in that direction, flailing legs caught his attention from the corner of her left eye before disappearing under the surface. They didn't resurface after ten seconds.

He hated his options.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! This is sort of a panfandom team idea I considered a few nights ago but never tried till now! Basically, After an odd phenomenon, three completely different beings haul themselves onto a small island nearby. They've barely begun to get to know each other before they discover that they've been chosen to "clean up" a tangled multiverse that jeopardizes each of their worlds...that is to say, guide certain inhabitants back to their respective universes and stop the bad guys. But can this random team, under the guidance of a teenage superhero stay together long enough to do this?

Only two slots are open now, but there may be more open later.

When I say panfandom, I mean it! Choose any character you want as long as they wouldn't flat out kill their team members. Examples range from, but are not limited to:

DC

Over watch

Monster verse(Kaiju will be momentarily shrunken down)

Law and Order

RWBY

Disney

Hellboy

As far as requirements, I'd like partners that are committed to posting on occasion, and partners that realise that real life can effect posting times. I'd also like partners comfortable with posting more than a big paragraph's worth for each of their IC posts.

Do you have a character you want apart of this small team, let me know!

(Note: I've taken Spider-man (MCU))

Hey there! I'd be interested in being a part of this RP. I'd like to play Yasha from Critical Role. She's a tall lady with a sword, very minor healing powers, and a standard tragic D&D backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back