• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Jambon Bar - Sit Down, Stay Awhile

GoldenSlime

"Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!"

• You sit down at a bar stool. The bartender walks over to you. "...Welcome to Jambon Bar," he says to you, sarcastically. He's acting like he doesn't want customers, even though they make him money. You order a glass of water and he sneers. You edit your order as water in a dirty glass. "...That's better," he replies. He talks very quietly and rather sarcastically. You aren't sure if you like him or not. "...This is my bar. I tend it," he says, without you asking, "I take any currency, by the way...people come here from all around...it's fun." You aren't sure if he's being sarcastic about it being "fun" or not. He doesn't talk to you again.

(This is a simple walk-in RP. It's designed for Mary/Gary Sues, self-inserts, annoyingly edgy characters, and the like. The characters can be from outer space, under ground, ANYWHERE. Just go wild and have fun! Don't worry about hitting a post length minimum or being a good writer or having good characters. Just flip out!

Last edited:
Okie, I saw this in the new posts section, and I wasn't going to reply, since it's a group RP, and I don't want to swamp myself with RPs, but the title told me to stay a while and listen, so here I am.

I was going to just listen, and not respond, then I read the description, allowing me to create a frog person. So, I'll be joining up, since it seems like a light-hearted RP that doesn't take itself seriously, so, I'd like to join :)

Ah already so many people! QwQ A few more and I'll put up the CS (don't worry, it's super lax, you can do anywhere from name/age/gender to a 5-page novel xD)!

I updated my character sheet. Still very unfinished, I was just getting a little used to the code, and trying to find something that is easily readable and might look nice as a character sheet. I'd love everyone's opinion on it if possible. Lemme know what you like, what you don't like, and that'd be great :D It's in the character sheet section, link in the link section of the OPs post. If that looks good to everyone, I'll continue along with that theme. Thank you to everyone for taking the time to either look at it and provide feedback, or pretend to look at it and provide feedback. If you won't even pretend, then at least send me pics of cute frogs. <3

Is this dead? Or dying? Because, if so, I can continue this character for another thread. Which I may just do anyways :P Actually, that seems like a good idea. I'll delete my CS, even though it's a placeholder, so it's not clogging anything if you guys do end up being more active and continuing the story. But, this other RP is supposed to be much larger than I expected. This here is my two week notification for quitting. I'll expect my last check to include my commission. I hope you all the best of luck, but, I'm backing out. Later everyone, and I hope we can all still be friends :D <3

Is this dead? Or dying? Because, if so, I can continue this character for another thread. Which I may just do anyways :P Actually, that seems like a good idea. I'll delete my CS, even though it's a placeholder, so it's not clogging anything if you guys do end up being more active and continuing the story. But, this other RP is supposed to be much larger than I expected. This here is my two week notification for quitting. I'll expect my last check to include my commission. I hope you all the best of luck, but, I'm backing out. Later everyone, and I hope we can all still be friends :D<3
Dude, it's only been, like, three days. Holy crap. I also don't accept unfinished character sheets, by the way.

Dude, it's only been, like, three days. Holy crap. I also don't accept unfinished character sheets, by the way.

I know it was unfinished. I didn't expect. It to be accepted, what I was talking about was the format for the character sheet.

I also know it's been a few days. I'm not impatient, but, when one RP answers before another, it's easier to respond to that one and move ahead. Since I don't want to be overwhelmed, which would lead me to lagging behind, I choose one over the other.

And it's not like I sign up for too much, I know my limit. The other RP invited me, seemingly randomly, so that's how I got involved in two group RPs. Normally I allow myself a single group RP at a time. It's difficult to keep up with more than one. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Ok, anyway, here's an OOC thread.
I know it was unfinished. I didn't expect. It to be accepted, what I was talking about was the format for the character sheet.

I also know it's been a few days. I'm not impatient, but, when one RP answers before another, it's easier to respond to that one and move ahead. Since I don't want to be overwhelmed, which would lead me to lagging behind, I choose one over the other.

And it's not like I sign up for too much, I know my limit. The other RP invited me, seemingly randomly, so that's how I got involved in two group RPs. Normally I allow myself a single group RP at a time. It's difficult to keep up with more than one. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ok, no offense but I don't care. That actually is being impatient but whatever. It's your choice.

Ok, anyway, here's an OOC thread.

Ok, no offense but I don't care. That actually is being impatient but whatever. It's your choice.

I see it as a consideration thing rather than a patience thing. If this was the only RP I was a part of, then yeah, I'd just wait. Totally fine with that. But I'm part of multiple RPs, which, again, is due to an invitation, not me actively seeking out several RPs. Since I generally can't handle more than one group RP at a time, I have to make a choice.

I sent a message here to try to learn a little bit to ask about the status of the RP. I didn't receive a message, so I chose the other one. Delaying work on the other RP just to wait for a response here would have been inconsiderate of the people that were part of the other RP, so, I made my choice.

Also, don't worry about offending me, that's impossible :) Also, those who don't care wouldn't mention that they don't care, that's a sign of caring XD Me, I do care. I care about how everyone feels, and I wish I was capable of multiple group RPs without lagging behind myself, but I'm not. I know my abilities. I care about how you feel, that's why I was trying to give a valid reason for why I was leaving. I know that sometimes when I have to make a decision like this, of one RP over another, generally someone will be upset, so again, I'm sorry about that :( But again, I had to make a choice, I'd rather that choice be sooner than later. I get confused easily, so, the longer I'm part of both, trying to make a choice, the more the two will merge in my head, and details between the two will become foggy. Trust me, asking me to fix my posts all the time because I'm including information that's not even part of the RP can be frustrating. I've tried before. I'm just sorry we can't all be super happy friends about it, but, I understand, and, I hope you the best with this RP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back