• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Jabberwocky's Feast (CLOSED)

f2da9609cd7855784be5a52614e90622.jpg
- Mine -
"Mysterious Giant Mirror "

The taco was disappointed that Bob picked the axuitar, and was holding it firmly in his grip for a second longer before releasing it with a regretful look. Belgi growled at the two of them, and with a bit of a struggle got up to his feet and was led away.

The taco boss was putting the rest of Belgi's things in a potato sack when the scuffle ensued. "Oi, oi, oi! Break it up!" He tossed the sack in a corner of ale barrels and stomped over to kick apart the dogpile of wrestling gobblers. Some of the guards joined in to break the rabble, most were watching, and some gobblers were cheering the others on. Most everyone was distracted, and the only guards that were on alert was just one in front of the caged villagers, two beside the mine entrance, and one near the mirror. The corner of ale barrels was unguarded.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
Gerome Vynyll
"Mysterious Giant Mirror, Mine"

Gerome is sitting in his cage, dozing off from the sheer boredom of being captured. He notices another Gobbler coming with with an additional prisoner. Overhearing the conversation between it and the head honcho taco, he learned that this new prisoner is a hero. Obviously, a poor one at that if he managed to get captured. Gerome is shocked to hear that the new prisoner is to be brought to a torture chamber though, maybe that's where they took his mother? She certainly wasn't any of the villagers with him currently. The Gobbler starts to lead the new prisoner deeper into the tunnel, when a fight suddenly breaks out between two other gobblers.

At first, Gerome is excited by this change of action since he's had nothing to do but sit there, but then he realizes that the Gobbler guarding the villagers is paying attention to the fight, and not him. This was his chance to start his escape. One of the bracelets on his arm liquefies and he begins morphing it into a key. It takes a little bit of a stretch, but he manages to reach the lock of the cage and unlock it. He keeps the door to the cage held closed for now, but starts scanning for something to hide behind up by the entrance to the cave. He'll need to wait until at least one of those guards leave their post. While he's trying to recall what time they rotate who's on duty, he notices some vombats in the cave with him. Except these ones seem different than Beany, more primal, more aggressive. Perhaps there could be a vombat wrangler that has Beany? It seems like he would have to choose between possibly rescuing his mother and possibly rescuing Beany. Either way he would have to get this stuff back, which means finding head honcho taco's personal storage area.

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

- Mine -
" Entrance"

The other Townsfolk whispered at Gerome begging him to get them out too. "Help, don't leave us!" they said quietly, before shushing each other when the guard in front of the cage shifted. Every now and then they would glance at his direction, mouthing please.

With a grunt, the taco boss lifted the two gobblers that started the fight by the legs from the dogpile; they were still kicking and trying to get at each other.

"Geroff! He start it!" said a wet one.

"Ima telling ya I didn't, ya greasy, sour ---" began one with a nose ring, his face all scratched up.

"Quiet!" The taco boss shook them like kittens "All of you bums get fifty lashings! To the whip posts all of you!" And he kicked the rest towards the door with the mine entrance with the help of the guards who poked them with spears.

The busy transport of goods stopped as the gates opened for the crowd of unruly gobblers, each sporting lumps, scratches, and bruises; one even had a gummy ear dangling.

Following the crowd were a couple of empty supply carts each pulled by leafy tomato bellied grunts who were on standby. In one side of the tunnel where there were stacks of goods, these grunts were either unloading goods unto the pile, or, if returning outside, putting in empty covered crates and barrels with nothing in them in the carts, each with their own labels, such as 'cornz' 'nice foodz' 'pointy tings', 'arrowz', mostly misspelled. Gerome would have noticed earlier that these lined up at the busy supply depot in the outpost outside the mine.

Glimpsing outside, it was easy to see that Boss Taco's tent was the biggest and haphazardy decorated. Full of fine things from the village all mixed and draped together. One could see that the outpost was on high alert, but their attention was directed towards the forest. There were fewer gobblers now, as most likely went out as search parties heading for the forest. But the supply depot remained the busiest part of the outpost.

The supply depot had mostly food from the town, lumber, and stone, but there were crude weapons too mostly made of wood. And there were vicious penned up vombats eating nearby close to the outpost wall. Their riders were talking to each other.

The front gates of the outpost were shut after the last search party left, and by the main way, one could glimpse the merchant gobbler from earlier busily packing his things in his wagon, which was also pulled by a leafy grunt. It seemed they were going to take cover inside the mine while the outpost was on high alert.

Gerome could make out in the distance an alert guard in front of the entrance of the boss taco's tent.

Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket

Last edited:
- Ella Cake -
“Close to the mine’s entrance”
As the fight ensues, Ella internally grinned. Good, her distraction worked.

“Belgi.” She whispered with a soft slur. “Let’s go to the tent! He might have a gobbler’s mask or a disguise in there for you.”

She rather have Belgi be disguised too as the gobblers and taco-boss are preoccupied about potential heroes on the way. The hot cake knight hoped to tip-toe behind the prisoners while the fight is happening and sneak inside to find something for Belgi to wear; as a disguise. Obviously taco-boss wouldn’t notice another unknown worker under his belt.

Zer0 Zer0 Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket

Gerome Vynyll
"Mysterious Giant Mirror, Mine"

Noticing that most of the guards are gone, Gerome opens his cage slightly and slips out. Still not having reformed his key, Gerome locks the cage so it stays shut, maybe the Gobblers won't notice an escapee if he covers his tracks. Gerome also takes a second to memorize the key's structure, as it might be the same key he'll need to rescue the other villagers, before turning it back into a bracelet. Speaking of other villagers, Gerome hears multiple whispering to him, beckoning for help. A tinge of guilt starts growing in his heart. Not for the villagers necessarily, but for the families that have been left behind. He turns to the one nearest and whispers "Look, I'm going to try to save you guys. I can't do it without any equipment or help though. That taco guy mentioned there was supposed to be a group of 'heroes' coming with that idiotic creamed cookie. While I try to get everything set up I need you to keep the others quiet. The less we have to save from the torture room the better." With that said, Gerome proceeds to sneak out of the cage, past the guarding gobbler, into the head honcho taco's tent and starts rummaging for his stuff and looks for weapons to arm the prisoners with. If he's going to bust them out, things will likely get nasty.

images (31).jpeg
- Outpost -
"Boss Taco's Tent"​

Inside the tent there was an assortment of weapon and treasure piles, locked chests and stolen belongings Gerome might recognize from the homes of friends in town. There was the tailor's wooden maneqquin turned armor rack for the late captain of the guard's chainmail armor emblazoned with the insignia of Creamcrust; the blacksmith's hammer was next to a jewelry box; and next to a bed of pillows was the florist's daughter's crystal lamp.

OOC: If an item has this symbol: ● It means it can only be used once.

Gold: 684

1. Chainmail | +1 Armor
  2. Crystal Lamp | Lights your way. Does not need oil. Magically turned on an off.
  3. x10 Health Potion | ● Heals 1d4 Hp.
  4. x10 Dynamite | ● Deal 3d6 damage to everyone in an area.
  5. Alastor | ● Sword with the Insignia of the Knights of the Sweets Table that grants lightning speed and aerial maneuvers. +3 Spice
  6. Smith's Hammer | ● +1 Spice
  7. x4 Gobbler Mask | ● You are a friend of gobblers
  8. Scrying Mirror | Comes in a pair. You can communicate through the mirrors as though the other was a window.
  9. Shadowmeld Cloak | ●+3 Savory. A cloak emanating shadow.
  10. Ring of Featherfall | ● Fall slow and safe like a feather
  11. Boots of Haste | ● Travel 100m in 2 seconds.
  12. Meatball Scepter | ● Call forth a meatball meteor that deals 6d6 damage to everyone in an area.
  13. Dimension Door Key | ● Teleport to an area 1 km away that you can see.
  14. Gem of True Sight | ● Reveals invisible things and magical auras
  15. Fancy Top Hat | ● +3 Sweetness
  16. Stone Bracers | ● +3 Consistency
  17. Taco's Ledger | Contains an inventory of the food and supplies that go in and out of the fort, list of slaves, and important notes.

OOC: For inventory capacity, let's make the total 10 + (Consistencyx2). Katsuya Katsuya Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket

Now, you can carry everything, but if it goes beyond your inventory capacity, you become "Encumbered" and have -1d6 to all physical rolls. Every time this goes beyond a multiple of 2, the penalty increases by another -1d6. So, here's an example.

Belgi's maximum inventory limit = 18
This is from 10 + (Belgi's Consistency Attribute of 4 ×2)

19 items in inventory = Encumbered. -1d6 all physical rolls.

20 items in inventory = -2d6

22 items in inventory = -3d6

If you guys have questions feel free to ask.

5 minutes into picking locks and stashing loot, Gerome would notice the silhouette of the guard outside through the tent canvas suddenly become tense.

"What da?!" grunted its voice. "ESCAPI --- mrff!" The smaller shadow of a gobbler suddenly pounced on the guard and they fell with a crash on wood and the splash of water. "WHAT YA DOING?! TRAITOR! TRAITOR AND ESCAPING PRISONER!!"

The outpost erupted into battle cries.

- Outpost -
"Battle Start! Round 1"​

Belgi just had to slip on vombat droppings. Of all the days. He had agreed to Ella's plan, asking for his things back before following behind the disguised hotcake and slipping underneath a wagon, then crawling under the train of wagons around the supply depot until emerging behind some crates.

The rowdy gobblers had gathered around the whipping post together with some of the guards and Taco boss dragging the two upstarts and chaining them to the post. He grabbed the whip hanging there, then began a lecture on discipline, puncuating every point with a whip to the backs of the upstarts.

Belgi had thought they were distracted enough. He made to cross a narrow gap between tents, when he suddenly slipped and fell on his bum, the guard outside Taco boss's tent whipping its head towards his direction.

And then chaos ensued.

"Looks like we're doing this the hard way!" He strummed the strings of his axuitar. It cackled in lightning.

Welcome to our first battle!

This shall be divided into rounds. Where each round is 6 seconds in the world of our characters. Your character can perform one action each round.

An action can be attacking one target, using one item on one target, retreating, using a special ability which can be combined later on with others when your character levels up and has more than one special ability, or anything you can think of that can be done in 6 seconds.

Now, the GM will set the scene. You wait for this before making your post. I will usually mark this with "Battle Start! Round 1"

Then you write your reaction before making any rolls. When writing this, please state which target you are attacking and what you are trying to do clearly. Then, leave the result open ended. Writing the result is my job. I control the enemies and how they die, so give me details if you want it to go a certain way. Like mentioning you are kicking to attempt to move a target over a bridge.

I will write the result after everyone has posted for round 1. This is when I start deducting Hp from both allies and enemies.

There is no turn order. So, even if you are the last one to post, it doesn't mean your character is the last one to take a turn. Whatever damage you deal is dealt regardless of post order, even if you can see that your character is going to get knocked out, you can still post and I will do the Hp deductions at the end of round 1 and write the fate of each ally or enemy.

As always if you have questions feel free to ask. I'll make the first combat post as Belgi.
This where I'll be writing the enemies and their stats.

Lonely Tent Guard --> Attacking Ella
Hp: 1/1
Difficulty: Easy. Requires 1 success to hit.
Enemy Accuracy: 2d6. Requires 2 successes to hit heroes.

Archer Gobblers --> Attacking Belgi
Hp: 3/3
Special: Long Range

Leafy Grunts --> Rushing to Taco boss tent. Will arrive on round 2.
Special: Tough. Damage they receive is reduced by 2.

Gobbler Infantry --> Rushing to Taco Boss tent. Will arrive at round 2.

Taco Boss --> Rushing to Taco Boss tent. Will arrive at round 2.
Hp: 6/6
Difficulty: Challenging. Requires 2 success to hit.
Enemy Accuracy: 3d6. Requires 2 successes to hit heroes.
Special: Gives up turn to summon reinforcements.
Katsuya Katsuya Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket

Last edited:
- Belgi Galletes -
"Boss Taco's Tent"

The matador cookie began to sing, tapping his foot, as the cackling shocks grew brighter with his strumming, leaping up higher like angry sparks.

The gobblers up at the walls yelled and pointed their arrows at his loud and bright display; Taco boss heard the warning from the guard, then rallied everyone to follow him.

"BOB, WHADDYA THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" yelled the Taco boss at Ella.

That's when lightning streaked across the camp in a mini thunder boom straight for the archers on the outpost walls.

Hp: 8 | Armor: 3| Damage: 6+1| Energy: 8
Buffs:
Debuffs:​

Spice: 1
Sweetness: 4
Savory: 3
Consistency: 4

Special Ability: Soothing Hym
Heal Hp = 1d4 + as many energy points you want to spend.​

Equipped Items:

Gold: 29
Inventory: 18 Slots
  1. Frogs Legs Armor | ● +2 Savory.

Last edited:
Gerome Vynyll
"Inside the Taco Boss' Tent -> Outpost, Round 1"
How is it possible for creatures as dumb as these Gobblers to amass such a fortune? Some gold and a few basic weapons would be understandable, but a sword from the Knights of the Sweets Table? Either their recruiting requirements have lowered or they're just getting a bit old to do the fighting. Maybe Gerome could convince them to let him join, it would certainly bring in some food for him and his mother. After taking as much as his pockets will carry, Gerome hears some yelling and the start of music outside. He gets a peek and sees that the cookie is the culprit. Well, if this place is going to go to Tart-arus he might as well cause a little more chaos. Gerome exits the tent and brandishes the dynamite throwing a lit stick towards the whipping post, where the taco boss, leafy grunts, and gobbler infantry are. Thinking that if he can eliminate a few right off the bat, that'll make this a lot easier. Of course Gerome hasn't really fought a formal battle before so the Dynamite goes a little off to the right. Completely destroying a cart full of resources instead.

Hp: 8| Armor: 1| Damage: +2| Energy: 1 of 2
Buffs:
Debuffs:

Spice: 2
Sweetness: 1
Savory: 1

Equipped Items: Messenger Bag

Gold: 728

1. Belt of Beefyness | ● You grow a manly beard at dawn. +3 Consistency
  2. Jetpack | ● Savory +3
  3. Excalibur | +1 Spice if happy
    This cursed sword grants +1 to Spice and can be used as much as possible, but only if it’s owner had lavished care and attention on it; oiling it regularly, placing it in a special and prominent place in their home, and on a frequent basis buys it a new and expensive bejeweled scabbard as it gets bored with it’s old scabbard and demands to be treated to the very best of everything… generally behaving as if it’s the most important thing in the room. If the sword feels as if its owner is not living up to its demands, or feels slighted in any way (and it takes offense easily), it will refuse to leave its scabbard during combat… until the owner apologizes sincerely to it and promises to do better in the future.
    OOC: Correct me if I'm wrong with the one time usage of these three items
  4. Chainmail | +1 Armor
  5. Crystal Lamp | Lights your way. Does not need oil. Magically turned on an off.
  6. x10 Health Potion | ● Heals 1d4 Hp.
  7. x10 Dynamite | ● Deal 3d6 damage to everyone in an area.
  8. Alastor | ● Sword with the Insignia of the Knights of the Sweets Table that grants lightning speed and aerial maneuvers. +3 Spice
  9. x5 Gobbler Mask | ● You are a friend of gobblers
  10. Scrying Mirror | Comes in a pair. You can communicate through the mirrors as though the other was a window.
  11. Shadowmeld Cloak | ●+3 Savory. A cloak emanating shadow.
  12. Ring of Featherfall | ● Fall slow and safe like a feather
  13. Boots of Haste | ● Travel 100m in 2 seconds.
  14. Meatball Scepter | ● Call forth a meatball meteor that deals 6d6 damage to everyone in an area.
  15. Dimension Door Key | ● Teleport to an area 1 km away that you can see.
  16. Gem of True Sight | ● Reveals invisible things and magical auras
  17. Fancy Tophat | ● +3 Sweetness
  18. Taco's Ledger | Contains an inventory of the food and supplies that go in and out of the fort, list of slaves, and important notes.

- Ella Cake -
“Boss Taco’s tent”

She gave Belgi his items back with a smile.

Ahhh! Why did the guard have to look over when Belgi fell?! She couldn’t even hit the guard hard enough either! Her gobbler arms are too thin-!

Kicking, she got off the guard and took a few small steps away. Smirking confidently. It grew bigger when she heard taco boss’s voice yelling at her. “Doing my job-!” She replied back.

With that, she reached the edge of her mask and seemingly tore her face off; her small form literally poofing back to her normally tall height. Pancake skirt wobbled from the imploding as she grabbed something from her berry bag and spun out her large honey dipper halberd.

Ella swung her dipper at the closest enemy; the lonely guard gobbler that she tackled.

Hp: 8 | Armor: 4| Damage: 6+4| Energy: 8
Buffs:
Debuffs:

Spice: 4
Savory: 4

Special Ability: "Critical Strike!"
- State a number between 1 to 6, if it comes up during the roll deal double damage.

Equipped Items:

Gold: 28

- x3 Water balloons - Because it's better to be ready for a quick prank
- Nightmare fuel - So . . . she has no problem using this for a mean-spirited prank against the unexpected
- Eye bone - It's how she found Cream cheese, little dude follows her everywhere now
- Healing potion - got it from the nice doctor.

Last edited:
b7b036d3de2f8dd01f876679482e0f16.jpg
- Round 2 -

The archers went rigid and collapsed. Smoking and smelling of burned gummy, they fell from the walls. At the same time the lonely guard gasped in shock, as Bob tore his face off, paying for his lapse of concentration with a heavy thwack on the head from Ella's halberd that crushed his helmet. He stumbled back down on the ground, cross-eyed.

Then someone, dressed like a townsfolk from Creamcrust came out of the taco's tent, his bag bulging with what seemed to be armor, a sword, and so many other things. Belgi's eyes went wide at the sight of the lit dynamite in the stranger's hands, but relaxed when the stranger threw it towards the Taco Boss.

"Ella, bomb out!" warned Belgi, before he took cover.

BOOM

A pillar of soil erupted into the air; then a shockwave of billowing dust sent a cart exploding, tents bowling down. Debris and bits of gummy and red jelly rained on them, as the gobblers following the Taco Boss were blasted to kingdom come. Their clothes were stained red, and a piece of gummy ear fell floppily on Gerome's shoulder; the camp was shrouded in dust.

De-buff Blind: -1d6 to all rolls related to sight

"Jumping beans!" cried the Taco Boss's voice from somewhere nearby. It was the first time it sounded shaken. These intruders weren't the usual rabble he got used to bullying for the last six months. " Close the mine gates! --- cough, cough, cough --- quickly, you scum! Recall the search parties back to the outpost!"

There was the sound of retreating footsteps and the blast of a horn from the direction of the mine. It was answered by multiple war horns from the forest.

"Ella!" yelled Belgi --- the two and Gerome were still close enough to see each other in the dust cloud, "I'm running straight for the mine!"

Warning Mine Gates will close on round 3. Requires 1 Savory Success to get there before it closes. Moving to a new area takes an entire turn, but your characters are free to attack the retreating foes before they can escape instead. From previous observations of the mine gates, they are sturdy, but it's nothing a couple of dynamites can't bust open.

Hp: 8 | Armor: 3| Damage: 6+1| Energy: 8
Buffs:
Debuffs: Blind -1d6 to sight rolls​

Equipped Items:

Gold: 29
Lonely Tent Guard --> Attacking Ella
Hp: 1/1

Archer Gobblers --> Attacking Belgi
Special: Long Range

Leafy Grunts --> Retreating

Gobbler Infantry --> Rushing to Taco Boss tent. Will arrive at round 2.

Taco Boss --> Retreating

Last edited:
Gerome Vynyll
"Outpost"
After the cart explosion, Gerome watches as a thick cloud of dust covers the entire encampment. He probably should have known that an explosion would have riled up the dry dirt around the area. As he readies another stick of dynamite as he hears the head honcho taco barking orders to close the mine gates, he tries to make a break for them. Squinting his eyes so that the dust doesn't fall in them. He can make out the silhouette of the taco running into the mine. He also hears that cooky cookie telling this goopy gobbler turned flapjack femme fatale that he's heading towards the gates as well. It looks like Gerome is going to have some help with his little mission to free these villagers whether he wants it or not.

Hp: 8| Armor: 1| Damage: +2| Energy: 2 out of 2
Buffs:
Debuffs:

2. Jetpack | ● Savory +3
    This cursed sword grants +1 to Spice and can be used as much as possible, but only if it’s owner had lavished care and attention on it; oiling it regularly, placing it in a special and prominent place in their home, and on a frequent basis buys it a new and expensive bejeweled scabbard as it gets bored with it’s old scabbard and demands to be treated to the very best of everything… generally behaving as if it’s the most important thing in the room. If the sword feels as if its owner is not living up to its demands, or feels slighted in any way (and it takes offense easily), it will refuse to leave its scabbard during combat… until the owner apologizes sincerely to it and promises to do better in the future.
    OOC: Correct me if I'm wrong with the one time usage of these three items
  4. Chainmail | +1 Armor
  5. Crystal Lamp | Lights your way. Does not need oil. Magically turned on an off.
  7. x10 Dynamite | ● Deal 3d6 damage to everyone in an area.
  8. Alastor | ● Sword with the Insignia of the Knights of the Sweets Table that grants lightning speed and aerial maneuvers. +3 Spice
  10. Scrying Mirror | Comes in a pair. You can communicate through the mirrors as though the other was a window.
  14. Meatball Scepter | ● Call forth a meatball meteor that deals 6d6 damage to everyone in an area.
  18. Taco's Ledger | Contains an inventory of the food and supplies that go in and out of the fort, list of slaves, and important notes.

- Ella Cake -
“Mine entrance”

“Huh?!” Ella quickly ducked down, putting the stuff part of her dipper on her shoulder, and muttered something. The solid see-through honey suddenly softened and expanded around her form. Looking like she is holding a see-through golden parasol as the winds blew the gobblers away. Her eyes widened from seeing the red jelly and grimaced as a finger landed in front of her shield. Loud thunks and thuds from debris hit her barrier and each time, she’d flinch; feeling worried for the prisoners. She hoped they are far from the explosion —- who even threw the dynamite?”

Her head perked up at hearing her dear companion and friend, relief flowed in her flapjacks; withdrawing her shields to start running. “Right behind you, Belgi!”

That’s when she notice a young dessert, running close by them. Who is he? The pancake knight continued to run, not putting much mind to the newcomer. There will be a time where they can talk, hopefully soon.

- Round 3 -

The mine doors closed with a boom. Ella and Gerome made it. Belgi was nowhere to be found.

"Boss, behind ya!" pointed the guards at the intruders.

Taco was shocked. "You! Bob! No, Ella Cake! --- and that's my stuff!" he roared indignantly at Gerome. He looked between them unable to decide which he hated the most: the one who made a fool out of him, or the one who stole six months worth of loot. "Leave this cake to me, boys." he growled, "take care of that thief."

Special If Ella defeats Boss Taco one on one, all enemies will lose their morale and flee.

The gobblers, leafy grunts, and vombat riders yelled a war cry in unison. A couple started to form a ring of spears around Taco and Ella, while the rest launched themselves on Gerome, attempting to separate him from the hotcake; the villagers in the cages were cheering for Gerome and Ella. "Knock the stuffing out of them!" they cried, while the other gobblers tried to keep them quiet, but they only shouted louder. "GO GEROME! GO MS. CAKE!"; "WHOOP THEIR BEHINDS!" they roared.

"You'll pay for that, Bob, make a fool out of me, will you?" the Taco Boss took out the whip from the post earlier, still with bits of red stained gummy on it. "There are some knights downstairs who would be so glad to see you." he breathed like a winded rhino. "I know your family. Maybe I'll pay them a visit? See their reactions when they find their daughter's honeyed head wrapped in her own flapjack!"

Whapak he struck with the whip!

Taco Boss --> Attacking Ella

Leafy Grunts --> Attacking Gerome. Attempting to separate towards the Mysterious Mirror Area.

Gobbler Guards --> Attacking Gerome. Attempting to separate towards the Mysterious Mirror Area.
Special: Throwing Spear. Can throw at enemies in another area

Vombat Riders --> Attacking Gerome. Attempting to separate towards the Mysterious Mirror Area.
Special: Fast. Can move to an area and still take their turn.

- Ella Cake -
“One on one battle!”

Ella looked around as the loud boom echoed in the mines, her brows furrowed as a bit of dread seeped in again. Then she looked behind her. “Belgi . . .” She mumbled before whipping her head around, glaring at the taco boss. Her small frown twisted into an amused smirk.

When he mentioned the vanilla pudding, the pancake knight briefly looked at him in a bit of worry. She doesn’t know what he will do and it doesn’t help that the lackeys are gonna want to separate them. It’s a basic tactic and she wasn’t surprised that taco head is letting his gobblers hurt the vanilla pudding; that vile scoundrel-! “Hey.” She whispered, somewhat ignoring the taco boss as he ordered his henchmen.

“I don’t know what you can do, but don’t be afraid to fight them or to run.” She encouraged. Ella believed this young dessert is somehow involved with the bombing, since he is carrying a lot of items on him. Plus the villagers are cheering for him (thank goodness they were safe from the blast!) —- they must know him somehow. That made her believe in his capabilities. . . Whatever they might be. Her attention snapped back to the taco boss, keeping her amused smirk that only an cocky aristocrat can do.

“Awww~ you remembered my name~” she taunted at taco. Then she froze at his words. Her smirk wiped away, stone face as she stared at him. Suddenly a determined fire blazed within her blueberry eyes. So . . . He doesn’t believe she can beat him in a fight?

Just another person to add in her ever growing list, along side to the questionable Silva.

“Hmph.” She spun her halberd honey dipper around, ready to brawl. “I’m surprised that you even remember my family, considering you couldn’t even remember of having a new face in your army, Boss~

Hp: 8 | Armor: 4| Damage: 6+4| Energy: 8
Buffs:
Debuffs:

Spice: 4
Savory: 4

Special Ability: "Critical Strike!"
- State a number between 1 to 6, if it comes up during the roll deal double damage.

Equipped Items:

Gold: 28

- x3 Water balloons - Because it's better to be ready for a quick prank
- Nightmare fuel - So . . . she has no problem using this for a mean-spirited prank against the unexpected
- Eye bone - It's how she found Cream cheese, little dude follows her everywhere now
- Healing potion - got it from the nice doctor.

Last edited:
Gerome Vynyll
"Mine Entrance"
Gerome made it, out of breath and eyes watering from the dust, but he made it back into the mine. He is bent over heaving when he realizes that there are even more gobblers in here. Sadly, since they're in the mine he cannot make much use of his newly acquired dynamite. These close quarters with everyone else could turn what would be a slight err in accuracy into a deathly mistake for anyone in this room. It was simply too dangerous to use it with the villagers around.

After catching his breath Gerome notices that the taco boss is seemingly stuck between choosing to target him and the flapjack fighter. Obviously, he wouldn't fight someone who looks like a pathetic child, but the taco is eyeing the bag that Gerome just so happened to stuff with the taco's belongings. Maybe his childlike appearance won't get him out of this one. Right when he thought the taco boss was going to decide on him, he turned his attention to this "Ms. Cake". The name rings some bells, some sort of aristocratic family from what he knows. What Gerome didn't expect is for the taco to throw a bunch of goons onto him. With this many enemies coming for him, he's going to need to be defensive. Gerome brings his left arm in front of him, and does a slight lunge, as if preparing to sprint or take an impact from the front of him, as his bracelets start to morph. In a second, Gerome has a full blown tower shield made of hardened pudding on his arm. After the morphing finished, Gerome dashes at the closest aggressive opponent, the Gobbler Guards, hoping to bash them at least to unconsciousness.

Hp: 8| Armor: 1| Damage: +2| Energy: 2 out of 2
Buffs:
Debuffs:

2. Jetpack | ● Savory +3
  4. Chainmail | +1 Armor
  7. x9 Dynamite | ● Deal 3d6 damage to everyone in an area.

- Mine Entrance -
":bishiesparklesl: Victory! :bishiesparklesr:"

The vombat riders' spears glanced off Gerome's shield, as they passed him in their charge. BOOM the leafy grunts ogre fists hammered above, but the shield held. Gobbler guards were knocked back, cross eyed from his shield bash, but there was just too many in this small space and little wicked hands tried to pull off his shield. Through the gaps, spears stabbed the pudding's shin, and a little nasty one climbed on its fellows, over the top of the shield and leapt cackling gleefully with a knife for Gerome's face.

Damage Gerome -5 hp

Meanwhile, it became very apparent to the Taco that these indeed weren't ordinary folks. To his surprise, Ella caught his whip, hooks digging into her hand ,and with a strength he did not expect, yanked him forward then whacked the ground beef and onions off his head. The cheering gobblers faltered. It was over in a moment. A slow fearful murmur started to grow among their ranks.

"Runaway!" one screamed. They all screamed in fear.

"Boss deadz! Boss deadz!" they scrambled for the mysterious mirror. Those fighting Gerome looked up in surprise as their comrades rushed pass them. They saw the boss that lorded over them motionless on the dirt, then they looked into Ella's blazing blueberry eyes and caught the fear of their fellows. They didn't want to be killed by her, and promptly abandoned the fight.

Ella Damage -2 Hp

They scattered, the gobbler guards felled by Gerome, while the leafy grunts were chucking crates at Ella to keep her away as they made their escape. The giant mirror shimmered and the white mask of a lady appeared, as the vombat riders screamed all sorts of locations at her, "Barracks! Any barracks!"; "Big Boss Cave!"; "Just get us outta here, White!" they hammered their fist on the glass, knocking frantically, as the lady looked up at Ella and Gerome, and then those piling against the mirror were swallowed in as though they fell into a pool of water.

"Go, go, go!" the goons yelled, elbowing to get through the giant mirror first. If either Ella or Gerome reached the mirror the white masked lady would disappear, and it would suddenly be solid once more, preventing the last of the leafy grunts from escaping and leaving them cowering before them with nowhere to go.

The villagers cheered for Ella. "Good glory that was swift!"; "Thank you!" ; "Please get us out, Ms. Cake!" ; "Gerome! Is Gerome, alright?!"

Congratulations! All characters gain +1 Attribute point, and +1 Special Ability Point. Please tag me in the OOC thread when you're done making changes to your characters and please tell me the changes you've made. I decided to change some stuff in the combat system, so if anyone wants to change their first special ability, feel free. Also, the Maximum Attribute Rank is now 10.

1. x12 wooden spears
  2. x6 crude daggers
  3. x12 wooden bows
  4. x40 arrows | ●
  5. x12 hide armor
  6. 9 Gold
  7. x4 Dry crusty bread | ● Icky food.
  8. x1 Deck of cards
  9. x3 soup bowl
  10. x1 pouch of gambling stones
  1. Hooked whip | +1d6 to intimidate gobblers of lesser rank
  2. Ring of Keys
  3. Papers | Important notes and written orders from higher ranking lackeys, including spare blank papers.
  4. Quill and Ink
  5. Gum |● Just gum.
  6. Mysterious Red Gem
  7. Foreman's Badge | A mark that signified taco's rank among the Jabberwocky's lackeys.
  8. 68 Gold
  1. Potato Sack | Has the rest of Belgi's things.
  2. Carts of food |A week's worth from the village.
  3. Piles of lumber
  4. Piles of stone
  5. x2 Barrels of arrows
  6. x4 crate of wooden bows
  7. x4 crate of wooden spears
  8. x1 crate of wooden shields
  9. x1 crate of vombat furs
  10. x10 barrels of water
  11. x6 barrels of oil
  12. x10 manacles | used on the captured villagers
  13. x1 sealing cuff | used on one of the captured villager who could use magic. This cuff prevents one from using magic and drains all their energy.
  14. x20 torches
  15. x6 wagons
  16. x10 mining carts | Full of food and construction materials.

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes orange is a named color in this code// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=Background] background:url(https://imgur.com/TqLzUlV.jpg); position:relative; padding:20px; height:200px; width:200px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; // This is the background image as well as the backgrounds beginning size// [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:600px; width:99%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; //the back ground at its full size// [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; //hides what needs to be hidden// [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; border:4px SOLID #603636; line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://imgur.com/Tl92i1R.jpg); background-position: 20% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; //border around image and its starting size// [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:400px; height: 600px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 20% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; //the image's full size// [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 55% - 20px ); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:papayawhip; //How the Name looks// [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(77,77,76,0.7); width:calc( 55% - 20px ); height:500px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:papayawhip; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); //how the text looks// [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 //allows the script function below to work by setting variables// [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) //makes it possible to click between the bigger and smaller sizes// [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Gerome Vynyll [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] Gerome was so focused on trying to keep his shield up that he didn't notice Ella had taken down the taco boss. After getting prodded in the shin and shaking one of the little runts off of his face, Gerome starts to feel less force against his shield. The gobblers are retreating. Normally he would rejoice at the fact he doesn't have to fight anymore, but something is different.

There's a thick yellow substance with a hint of red slowly oozing from Gerome's face. He hadn't noticed it right away due to all the tension from the fight but that little gobbler had cut his face. He was going to make them pay for that. He drops his shield and grabs a bow and a few arrows from one of the deceased gobbler guards. Frenziedly sending as many arrows as possible flying towards the Gobblers that are rushing to escape through the mirror.

Gobblers start falling one by one. The first arrow grazes the back of a gobbler's head, it turns around only to get another arrow right between it's eyes. Another arrow pierces through a gobbler's ears. One or two gained a nice limp from shots hitting their leg. Gerome isn't too experienced with a bow, so some arrows missed. The ones that did either bounced back quite a distance from the cave wall, or managed to lodge themselves into the stone. That is the amount of passion Gerome is slinging these arrows with.
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
- Ella Cake -

Swinging her dipper and hearing the alarming cracks of his shell, the hot cake knight stood over the taco boss. The jeering cheers from the gobblers stopped, letting the prisoners’ cheer boom throughout the cave.

Ella peered at the goons ominously with bright blueberry eyes and she smirked as they ran away with fear. Good. They now know not to underestimate her. Bonus, it seems they let the young vanilla pudding go too as some ran inside of the mirror. Leaving few behind. Realizing that the young pudding desired to focus on the leafy enemies, she went over to the townsfolk after she searched through the taco boss’ clothes. Tying him up with the whip and for good measure, with rope she found laying around. In her hand is a ring of jingling porcelain keys.

As she tested which key would unlock the jail cell, Ella listened to the now happy townsfolk and looked over to Gerome. Watching him shoot arrows at the left over gobblers.

“Oh dear . . . Well, no worries! I’ll give him a healing potion from Dr. Tiramisu.” Ella comforted before hearing a loud click from the door’s lock. “Ahh~ there we go.”

Opening the doors to let them out and checking if there’s anything or anyone else who’s bounded and needs a key, Ella made sure they could walk around. If not, then she mentioned about her dear companion. “Belgi is pretty good at healing, perhaps he can help —- ah, but the cave entrance....” Remembering her friend is outside, Ella worried of how he is. Yes, he is strong, but with that many enemies outside; it can be dangerous to fight alone.

“ . . . “ She looked over at Gerome and made sure that he wasn’t spooked enough to shoot at her too. Making her presence known with a clearing of her throat. “Sir Gerome?”

e2c032b780dc826babb64e69ae8bfcbf--learn-how-to-draw-anime-comics.jpg
- Mine Entrance -

"We're free! Thank you, Miss Cake! Gerome!" said the townsfolk, their wrinkled faces cracking up into such happy grateful smiles. They hugged each other, so relieved to be okay now.

There were eleven of them, all young and strong enough for labor, though starved looking, and a couple of defiant looking peanut siblings sported bruises. These four siblings had cheered the loudest. After thanking Ella and being assured Gerome will be alright, the peanuts went to the crates, taking up arms before bringing a box of grub to their fellows. Most wolfed down the grub, all manner of etiquette thrown aside in their hunger.

The last prisoner Ella freed had cuffs different from the others. They were sealing cuffs, the kind placed on rogue warlocks. "Thank you, hero." said the prisoner, gratefully, rubbing his wrists that were marked. He was a toast with butter on top and a beaten looking fried egg. He looked very tired and sat back down to rest against the bars of the cage, closing his eyes sleepily. He seemed to be able to walk, only he was just too tired.

"Belgi . . . sounds familiar . . . the white cookie?" he pointed at two chain pillars with levers. The chains ran all the way up to the mine gates and Ella would recall that the leafy grunts turned those to open the gates. "Those . . . open the gates. . . Hey, everyone, Miss Cake's friend . . . is still outside . . . the gate needs to be opened for him." The peanut siblings were quick to volunteer to open the gates on Ella's command, only they were wary if there were still enemies outside. Still, they trusted her judgement.

After eating, one of the prisoners, a lady meat loaf went over to the motionless, but still breathing taco and kicked him, venting out her anger, before she was joined by others who kicked and yelled at the taco, but he was too out of it and didn't wake up. Many of the prisoners went and vented their bottled down frustrations at the downed gobblers, the weaker and hungrier ones staying behind to fill their stomachs. The peanut siblings rallied everyone, as Ella went to Gerome. They handed out weapons and hugged their angry friends, trying to bring them back to their current situation and discussing what to do now.

Outside, Belgi's music still played, punctuated by booms of thunder. It sounded farther than before, as though he had gone a fair distance away from the mine doors. Meanwhile, Gerome finished off the last of the strays that didn't make it to the mirror in time.

The mine chamber had been cleared.

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes orange is a named color in this code// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=Background] background:url(https://imgur.com/TqLzUlV.jpg); position:relative; padding:20px; height:200px; width:200px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; // This is the background image as well as the backgrounds beginning size// [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:600px; width:99%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; //the back ground at its full size// [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; //hides what needs to be hidden// [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; border:4px SOLID #603636; line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://imgur.com/Tl92i1R.jpg); background-position: 20% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; //border around image and its starting size// [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:400px; height: 600px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 20% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; //the image's full size// [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 55% - 20px ); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:papayawhip; //How the Name looks// [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(77,77,76,0.7); width:calc( 55% - 20px ); height:500px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:papayawhip; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); //how the text looks// [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 //allows the script function below to work by setting variables// [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) //makes it possible to click between the bigger and smaller sizes// [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Gerome Vynyll [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] The bow falls from Gerome's hands and hits the cave floor with a dull thud. He looks over the bodies of Gobblers and all of the arrows that he fired at them with a shocked expression. He drops down, one leg at a time, into a sitting position, still in awe of what he's managed to do. Gerome looks further around him noticing that Ella had freed the villagers and that they were now kicking the already beaten senseless taco. Turning away from the scene, he cleans his face and drinks one of the many health potions in his bag.

As he finishes resting, he hears mention of going back outside to rescue that cookie and notices Ella is seemingly waiting for his opinion. "Yes, lets make sure your friend is all right. However, we shouldn't forget about the prisoners further in the mine, the taco seemed to mention a torture room of sorts and goodness knows if the gobblers down there got the memo." He gets up, dusts himself off, and starts heading towards the opening gate. "I'll introduce myself properly once we have time."
[/div][/div]

- Ella Cake -

“It is not a problem, I’m always happy to help —- Yes, the white cookie.” Ella nodded. She perked up when he offered to help open the cave door. “Oh thank you so much, sir!” The hotcake knight smiled brightly.

Back with Gerome, Ella was surprised to see that he seemed okay enough to walk, despite the wounds he sustained before. Still she offered the healing potion from Dr. Tirimisu. “Of course! We should always check just in case.”

Besides, she promised to herself to find Sir Perceval and his men; alive or dead. They could be in the tortured chambers .... speaking about torture—-

Ella looked over at the now beaten up taco with a blank face, walking over to him again. She lightly poked his shoulder with a dainty yet rough finger. “Hey? Are you awake?”

- Outpost -

The peanut siblings opened the gate with Gerome. The light poured in; immediately the smell of burned gummy's wafted in with the swirling dustmotes.

There before the gates the leafy grunts lay fallen among debris; columns of smoke were smoldering above the wooden walls from direction of the forest, and the heavy outpost gates were swinging, open and dented with a battering ram and a black pile of smoldering gummies heaped in a most grisly mound underneath.

Boom

The peal of muffled thunder shattered the silence from the direction of the forest. It seemed Belgi was still doing battle, but there was no sound from the enemy. He could be chasing after strays.

Exploring the battle torn outpost, one could see that the crates of dynamite that were in the supply depot were gone; the riderless vombats that were in their fences earlier were cowering in their burrows, refusing to come out. They flinched at every thunder boom, hissing at anyone who approached.

The cart of the merchant gobbler had been upturned with most of the items inside gone. The merchant's body was nowhere to be found, though footprints led away from the cart and to a shivering upturned bucket hiding inside a shabby twig gobbler tent. Looking outside the outpost, the hillside was dotted with blackened smoking gummys, and the facedown bobbing bodies of gobblers floated down the polluted river.

A figure stumbled out of the trees. It was Belgi. Stained red and dragging his axuitar behind him looking very worn out. He was limping, but nothing seemed to be after him.

x20 Good grub | ● Better food rations that gobblers were seen avidly trading for.
x10 Winter Blankets
Iron Cap | ● +1 Consistency
Hp: 1/8 | Armor: 3| Damage: 6+1| Energy: 8
Buffs:
Debuffs: Blind -1d6 to sight rolls​

Equipped Items:

Gold: 27
  2. x4 Healing potion | ● Heals 1d4 Hp
  3. x6 Dynamite |Deal 3d6 damage to everyone in an area
  4. Red Chili Hood | ● +2 Spice
  5. Net

- Mine Entrance -

The taco slurred awake and saw Ella. Suddenly It screamed like a little girl. "Aaaahhh!!! Don't kill me! Don't kill me!" he struggled, scared out of his wits, against his binds. " I was j-joking! Joking about your family! I-I-I would never do such a thing as that." He lied. "It's all --- all orders. I'm-I'm just doing my master's, the-the Jabberwocky's bidding."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Ella Cake -
“Mines’ entrance”

As the nice villagers were opening the mines, Ella sat in front of him as he screamed like a little girl, taking a calm and deep breathe.

“I’m no killer.” ‘Unlike you’ is what she wanted to add. “Plus I’m glad that you wouldn’t attack my family.” She smiled brightly like a proper young lady.

“Because my father is the strongest and I can beat you with one swing. I rather you value your life, sir.” She’s no fool. The taco can lie all he wants, she’ll just tell the truth about her very strict family. The pancake knight doubts her father ever slouching, not when he trains with his men for years.

“Now then-“ A firm hand gripped on the ropes that were tightly wound around his chest, binding his arms, and pulled him close. She’s still smiling. “You will tell me why you wanted to work for the Jabberwocky, what is it doing here, and tell me where and how to reach the torture rooms. I want to know if there’s anymore prisoners.”

- Mine Entrance -

The taco just nodded vigorously, agreeing to whatever Ella said, just sucking up to her. He seemed an expert at sucking up to those stronger than he is.

"O-of course y-you're not a k-killer, " he sweated ketchup, laughing shrilly, "silly me. And yes, I-your father is strong I bet, haha, that must be where-ah, you inherited that strong right swing. No, no, I won't ever eeeeever attack your family, that is a promise that I swear to all the gold of Ophir, me Lady Cake, warrior maiden of-of the House of Cake." he nodded vigorously again.

He jumped in fear again when Ella, still smiling pulled him closer, and he instinctively tried to recoil as far away as possible from her face, but to no avail. "Of course, I'll tell you everything!" he whispered quickly, eyes darting to the mirror. "But quietly, okay? White musn't hear." he nodded towards the mirror.

"So, I was a ransom broker, see. King Caranguejo's conquest to expand the kingdom means a lot of prisoners will be sold to traders like me, and I sell em back to their families for ransom money or as slaves to other folk if they can't pay. My last deal went bad, got ambushed by the family of some baker, all me gold was gone, and all me slaves were set free. Lost me leg and almost lost me life."

"Them gobblers found me all strung up against a tree in the mountains left for dead and brought me back to their cave for dinner. That's where I met him. Jabberwocky was lording over them in their underground village, giving em food, giving em power. A large group of em came from battle with the King's men and won." he shuddered. "It ain't pretty watching a starving gobbler eat folks. Anyways, I heard him talk about gathering workers, digging up a ruin of his god here underneath this mountain. I called to him for help, told him I could be of use, that I knew how to manage slaves and he saved me from being gobbler dinner. And I don't know how he did it, but he did some magic with some kinda ancient artifact of his god and he gave me back me leg." he glanced at his left foot. "One year later here I am . . . strung up again . . . had a decent amount of gold saved up too until that vanilla runt stole it." he threw a dirty look at Gerome.

He sighed. "The Jabberwocky's after the parts of this ancient gateway underneath the mountain. There's an ancient city burried underneath see. City of Ophir, Jabberwocky says. Some kind of guardian city in the past that guarded a gate that led to the prison of his god . . . Er . . . He calls him The Deceiver. Mighta seen some of his symbols around, a cirle with some broken rings. Everyone loyal to him has the mark branded somewhere. Mine's on me left foot. Anyway, he wants to free his god, believes he's gonna grant him immortality. And the gobblers they want power too. King Caranguejo drove em out of the mountains and they want their mountains back. Jabberwocky promised them the whole kingdom too so they'll have all the food they wanna eat. I just want all the gold I need to retire off to some island faaar away from this place."

He looked at the mirror. "Them knights and that Percival's still down there. I don't know who are dead, after the slaves--- er, townsfolk --- pass through me, they get transferred to different parts of the ruins to dig up pieces of the gate or look for artifacts. I have a ledger in me tent. Where the slaves are transferred are written there."

"If ya wanna get to the torture room you gotta ask White. She's the lady in the mirror. Don't know what she is, she gives me the heeby jeebies, but she was some kinda artifact we found in the ancient atrium. She's as old as this place. Jabberwocky talked to her. What I heard was she refused to help us before, but now she does because he promised to free her from the mirror world or something like that. I don't think she'll let you in. I mean, you can break her mirror. She's linked to all the mirror gates to this place. I think her real self is inside the mirror or something like that, but not this one. This one's like a window to her, or something. All I know is that we built her mirror over this tunnel entrance that leads to a passage down the ruins. You can break the mirror and ride the cart or convince her I guess to let ya in to the torture room directly." he shrugged. "So yeah, that's everything. You gonna let me go now right?" he added hopefully.

Last edited:
- Ella Cake -
“Mine entrance”

Ella sat down as the taco prisoner blabbed, listening carefully before looking at the mirror warily. She set him down too; gently, he might have noticed as it seems she didn’t want to hurt him anymore.

The pancake knight pondered quietly, now alarmed at what she’s hearing but didn’t show on her smiling face. It’s one thing to pollute a river and the forest for one’s gain; it’s another to go and face an ancient unknown. What is that Jabberwocky thinking?! Why even worship a god that’s called the Deceiver? It’s called a liar for a reason, right? Plus White is involved and struck a deal with it . . .

She didn’t know what sort of sorcery is going on here, but it seems there’s more to this mission than even the villagers are even aware of. Well most of the villagers... it seems Silva might have an inkling of what’s going on—-or not. Either way, Ella didn’t like any of it!

“I see . . . “ When the taco asked to be let go, Ella paused for a moment and sighed. To let go the ransom broker or not . . .

“Depends on your answer to my next question.” Ella said quietly. “Are you able to find a decent job that has nothing to do with ransom dealings or anything illegal?”

“If not, I can help ya find one —- once this matter is done, of course.”

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back