• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "The Islands" [A Chill Fantasy RP]

That Mystic Writer

"I myself, am strange and unusual."
+:STORY LINE:+

Four Islands reside just inside Earth’s atmosphere. They are invisible to the human eye thanks to the Council’s magic. The Council is made up of the strongest mage of each of the races, coming together to watch over humanity and protect the crystals. The crystals, each no more than the size of a softball, hold the essence of each of Earth’s four main elements: fire, water, air, and earth. If one of these crystals gets damaged the corresponding element on earth goes out permanently, or until the crystal gets repaired again.

The Islands were created to prevent potentially disastrous disagreements within humanity, but they weren’t totally void of disagreements themselves. In 2037 Fire split from the council due to disagreements on how they should use the crystals. The rest of the Council wanted to limit their use of the crystals so as to not overwhelm earth, but Fire disagreed. They wanted to use the crystals' full potential to make the Islands more powerful. The more and more they craved power, the more power the crystal let loose onto the world. Over the course of a few days, Earth started to flood with monstrous flames, burning the lands, crops, and trees. Earth was in immediate danger of being burned to a crisp, and the other Islands could do nothing to stop it.

-----------------------------------------------

+:ROLES:+

In this roleplay, there are 4 planned roles. The Leader of Earth, The Leader of Fire, The Leader of Wind, and The Leader of Water. The rest of the roles can be whatever you want- those are just the ones that are planned at the moment.

Feel free to come up with your own original character if you don't want the other given roles. They can be whatever you want.

UPDATE: All leader roles are taken.
-----------------------------------------------

+:RULES:+

-Absolutely no hate in any way, shape, or form.
-Please no one-liners. I don't want to see one-sentence responses from you. There isn't going to be a minimum, but I do ask for your responses to be thought out and relevant to the situation.
-No trolling. Please do not joke around or "troll" when we are in play. Of course, your character can joke around in the roleplay, but I ask for everyone that participates to be into the roleplay and serious about it.
-I ask that you are active on the roleplay as much as possible, but I totally will not get mad if you cannot be apart of the roleplay at the moment, or you cannot participate in the roleplay looking on. I do ask that if you are in need to drop out of the roleplay, please let me know so I can find someone to fill in your role.
-Be creative and have fun. I want this roleplay to be fun, laid back, and enjoyable for everyone.

Also, an important note. My friend _Chrysanthemum_ _Chrysanthemum_ will be also hosting this roleplay. She will be a moderator and a person in the roleplay. I ask for you to listen and respect her when she is saying anything important.

Thank you for your cooperation and I hope to see a great roleplay from all of you guys. Have a nice day!

Last edited:
I'll be the greatest Leader of Water there ever was! 😤

Interested, btw!

So for anyone else who still might be interested in joining, you can be citizens : ) I myself am going to be a citizen

Last edited:
+:ANNOUNCMENT+:

I am going to be going on a trip that is going to last for about two weeks (starting today.) While I am gone, Flooded is going to be in charge and keeping an eye on things. I won't be able to respond or watch this roleplay for the next two weeks, since I am going to be on the road. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Flooded, and not me. I just wanted for you all to know this so you are aware of what's going on. Thanks!

~That Mystic Writer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back