• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Island

I'm interested and will be making my character soon! One quick Q, will there be a central plot in this rp or more of a sandbox?

One more person and we can start ( :) )

Sorry for the long wait, I really can't wait for this to start either (*^*)

errrmmm...maybe we should start...people would join later if they saw an Active RP.

[QUOTE="Broken Compass]This place is for random chit chat and questions c:

[/QUOTE]
I think I might just want to join, making a pig massager who's first post is a million paragraphs long.

Oi @Broken Compass Maybe your character should interveve Brighton is threathning/bribing Gilgamesh with a Gatling gun.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Worries,General will take care of that...as soon as he recieves some tea and regains his sanity.

Pat said:
Name: Samos.

Job: Professional Pig Masseuse.

Where do you live: On the streets.

Bio: On his tenth birthday, oblivious that it was intended to be consumed privately by his parents, Samos adopted a pig his mother had bought only that day as a pet, believing it to be a present- of which none were to be received.

Dubbing the simple creature as 'Biggums' Samos frolicked around the island with his first ever friend.

Tripping over a loose cobblestone, his friend sprained one of his legs. Immediately, Samos declared this would not do, and set to work unknotting and relieving his pet pig's body of the stress that accompanied the event. Near the end of the procedure, after noticing a certain riggedness to Biggums's neck, he accidentally snapped it.

Since that fateful moment, he vowed to master the art of pig pleasuring, right after he finished the scrumptious, suspiciously tender and relaxed meal his mother had made for him to get over Biggums's death. When he questioned if they were going to bury Biggums, his mother slapped him and told him to get back to his dinner. Which, to his knowledge, was the best meal of his life. Not to his knowing however, was that it was also his best and only friend of his life.

Skills: Pig massaging. Crying. Begging. Groveling.

Appearance:

View attachment 318304

Body Modifications: Artificial facial hair.

Other: A half-empty bottle of Absinthe he drinks every year to recollect Biggums in a delirious hallucinogenic-induced haze.
Looks like General Brighton will have someone to beat and jail all the time xD

DefendKebab1918 said:
Looks like General Brighton will have someone to beat and jail all the time xD
He's a natural born victim. He is secretly amassing a stockpile of valuables though, which grows on the rare occasions when the owner of the pig ranch of the island pities him enough to pay his fee and send a pig over.

Pat said:
He's a natural born victim. He is secretly amassing a stockpile of valuables though, which grows on the rare occasions when the owner of the pig ranch of the island pities him enough to pay his fee and send a pig over.
I think you should change his living place to ''Brighton's Cell number 1'' I am sure he stays there most of the time.

DefendKebab1918 said:
I think you should change his living place to ''Brighton's Cell number 1'' I am sure he stays there most of the time.
Samos can always be escaping from the cell too in increasingly convoluted ways, to Brighton's annoyance.

[QUOTE="Broken Compass]Gladly but my character is kind of hanging off the island right now.

[/QUOTE]
I got an idea for why the rope is there. Samos attempted suicide on the edge of the Island away from everyone. Even if the rope wasn't strong enough to support his weight, he would be dropped into the abyss below. What he didn't consider however was the sudden gust of wind that blew him towards the island just as the rope broke and he was rendered unconscious.

He awakes right about now and investigates why the rope is so taut and why he's not at the end of it. Looking over the edge, he'll see your character just dangling there and an amusing conversation can ensue, something like the below I suppose.

"Help me!"

*Samos pulls out a scrap of paper, previously the wrapping around his bottle of Absinthe, saying he's a certified pig masseuse.*

"I don't have a helping license, just this."

"SAMOS IF YOU DO ONE USEFUL THING IN YOUR LIFE, HELP ME UP."

"I have half a mind to report the theft of MY rope to Brighton; that is, if he wouldn't jail me on sight. Supposed to be the death of me, not you!"

And the conversation goes on for a while, until your character is so frustrated with his uselessness that she climbs the rope with new-found determination just to beat him up.

Pat said:
B-b-but I haven't been a-accepted.
For all I care you are accepted,I'm sure @Broken Compass would agree with me yet s/he is not online very often,so I take the liberty of accepting you for the reasons of keeping this RP alive and well.

Hello! I made a CS a couple days ago, but hadn't gotten any feedback. Was wondering if this was closed or not?

Broken Compass]I'm a she x'D Thanks for making the good choice @DefendKebab1918 :3 And [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34274-pat/ said:
@Pat[/URL] that's a great idea xD
I'm thinking of making a character, can my charter be the younger brother and rival of yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back