• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Iron Children ! Quest Interest Check

Blush

♥~(◡‿◡✿)
Sand-Man City is the largest city on the continent towering skyscrapers reaching into the sky so far that the tops of the go through the thick clouds blacking out the sky.
Gods that once ruled the world look over this city with disdain the corrupted rule and the pure are looked down upon.
and so they each chose a child to help change the world for the better to change the rule of the monsters that called themselves human.
SM city covers over half the state it resides in with the rest of it being factories and mines for the materials they mass produce or for the abundant amount of power they go through daily. the edge of the state leans against untamed wilderness called the wildlands that has huge pockets of magic and it home to the many races that disagree with the rule of humans.
Many call it the cruelest place on planet earth due to the amount of hate and violence in the streets. there was never enough police to go around and when it got worse fewer people signed up until all that remained of them were worn buildings and cars with the metal chewed through.
(The whole world is like this SM city is just where the story is)

The Iron Children is a Dark fantasy quest!!!
There will be multiple races and magic and such~

If you have any question feel free to ask them!
If your interested tell me and I will make sure to tag you when I start it up :3

Last edited:
This sounds cool, I'm down!

Question: Can the woodland races go into/ interact with the city or do they strictly stay in the woods?

This sounds cool, I'm down!

Question: Can the woodland races go into/ interact with the city or do they strictly stay in the woods?

They can!
The races aren't really limited to one area but its more like where they more commonly are?
\owo/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back