• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Invincibles (DnD 5e Based|Home Brew World|Home Brew Races|Long-Term Roleplay)

TheEnchantedQuill

*Vampire Rat Lady*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• A mysterious little girl has appeared before all of the members of the party. Whether it be in person or dream or by vision. She is a vampire that has not aged visibly in a long time. She has slipped each of the members' info that has to lead them to one another. These people were hand selected to fulfill tasks for their unknown leader. They all have unique qualities that help them in each mission leading to yet another unknown clue and quest. As they complete each task, their choices reveal the secrets of the world around them.

If it's written, will the campaign be in sessions or does everyone take turns posting? This sounds interesting, I'd just need to know a time frame before commiting.

Macintot Macintot That's what I and the other two people who have committed interest are trying to work out. We know weekend evenings will probably be the most active. Heres my discord: Desmond#5516 I can add you to the group from there and we can further discuss availability and such.

I've never played DnD but I've had an immense interest in giving it a go, would it be alright if I maybe joined?

badhabits badhabits That would be awesome! I think this will be an easier version of DnD since most of the complex things of DnD arent in this only certain structures. Feel free to add me on Discord and I can get you added to the group and we can go from there! Desmond#5516

I'd be interested! I'll have to read over the setting and whatnot in more detail on my break- I'm currently "working" haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back