• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The International Sandbox (A Hetalia RP)

Auguste looked at Zee and couldn't help giggling. "I'm glad I'm not the only uncomfortable one here." She smiled as she adjusted the towel around her. "Should we go out onto the sand and get into the water? I don't know if we're supposed to wait for everyone, or something." She shuffled her feet, staring down at them.

"Everybody lets jump into the water..." spoke Hannah, returning with her blue one-piece wrapped around her body. By the beauty standards in France, she qualified as HOT! "Looking good Auguste, wanna race into the water?"

William looked at his friends with his mouth slightly agape. Both Hannah and august were stunning. He shook his head and grinned. "ZEE! LETS GO!"

William took no time at all to be in the water. I t was a tad cold but nothing he wasn't used too. He was sure Zee and Auguste would be fine. He loved swimming. It was wonderful to swim in the rivers and Valleys of his homeland. Often the beaches were too rocky to go to, so this was a new experience. As he swam to his hearts content he realized just how relaxing this was going to be. It truly seemed like this was going to bring the nations closer together. "And some might even get closer than EVER before... what a weird though. What if Japan and Okinawa ended up together... hahahaha!"

"Cannon-ball!" screamed Hannah, as she dived right into the middle of where William was paddling around - soon yelping-out that was usually for girls of he nature. Somewhere along the lines of being cold.

Auguste stared at Hannah. She quickly glanced down at herself and blushed. "Thanks." She said quickly, before she decided it would probably be best to drop the towel. She draped it over the nearest empty bag that Hannah had given them, then walked as quickly as she dared towards the water. She dipped her foot in, and smiled. Perfect temperature. Something I'm used to. She thought with a smile. She still felt extremely embarrassed about her skin exposer, but she figured once she got in the water, no one would notice. She stayed near the shallow end until she dared to swim a little. At least I was taught how to swim. She thought, swimming towards her two friends, glancing back to look for Zee. Both Hannah and William told me I looked good in this swimsuit. Really? I'm so embarrassed, I wouldn't think that I would... She thought as she went along.

Zee stared blankly as everyone ran off and jumped into the water, smiling a bit despite himself. Everyone was having a good time it seemed, and if he had to be completely honest it wasn't too bad for him. Stopping at the water, Zee stuck one toe in cautiously, surprised when the water wasn't too hot or cold. Warm, sure, but not hot. Stepping in he allowed himself a smile and waded out toward his friends, stopping when the water reached his waist and slight worry set in. He was never taught to swim, since there really wasn't anywhere safe for a human to swim in Antarctica. There couldn't be anything too bad though in the water.

Auguste looked at Zee. She was confused until she thought about the water. Maybe he doesn't know how to swim... She thought, frowning. "Is everything all right, Zee?" She asked, curious. She swam close enough so she could stand, and found it chest-high. She gave him a small smile.

"I'm fine," Zee said, smiling back but then having a mini panic attack when something touched his foot. Jumping up he glaned down and briefly saw a tiny little fish seeming to stare up at him. Then he was underwater completely and sputtering, arms flailing about until he finally was standing again. Saltwater dripped from his hair, nose, and chin as he looked over at Auguste. "I'm /fine/," he said again, determined to win against this whole water thing.

Auguste giggled. "Are you sure? Y'know, if you ask, I'm willing to help you. And I won't criticize. I know I went through the same thing, once upon a time." She giggled again.

(Sorry my sister was in the hospital but she is fine now) William looked on and realized how troublesome it would be to have a good time if Zee couldn't swim. Auguste was helping him immensely, and he had to smile at that. She was kind hear-ted. He looked at Hannah only to not see Hannah standing, but barreling through the air in his direction. He immediately ducked below the water in order to not get hit by the human cannonball that was Hannah. Unfortunately he caught a foot into a very... sensitive area. He emerged ready to scold but saw Hannah shivering ever so slightly.

"You alright?"

"Hehe, fine.." spoke Hannah, shaking a little from the sudden shock, until her body adjusted to the temperature. "Just need to keep moving around. How is the water to you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back