• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The International Sandbox (A Hetalia RP)

"Well, we all had our quirks. Who knows how future-Europe will look?" said Hannah, albeit she knew it would eventually end with her becoming some supra-nation, as England had put it once when Germany had introduced her to the other nations a long time ago.

"That's true. Anyone could change in a few years. That's how we've become what we are today, after all." She shrugged. She just hoped for one thing: For history to not repeat itself.

"How about we take a break from this entire fiasco. I know I need one, seeing as I feel the want to puke," spoke Hannah, as her being the entire European continent - she could feel the itch of radiation engulfing the land as well as an itch on her arm.

"That's probably a great idea." Auguste said, putting a hand to her head. "It's enough to give one a headache..." She thought for a moment. "Wait, wouldn't it be worse for you?"

"Well, I got a lot of inner strength. Albeit, excuse me for a moment.." spoke Hannah, going a little green in the face all of a sudden. She soon ran over to a garbage can and puked right into it - groaning a little at that onslaught of illness. Sometimes 'being' this big, didn't mean good, when you would be affected by these sorts of accidents.

William listened in on the interaction between his two friends aptly. He was incredibly happy that Auguste was finding friends so easily, she appeared incredibly lonely when he had found her. His smile soon subsided when Hannah grew sick and threw up into a trash-bin. It was apparent stress and sickness would soon tear this place apart. William smiled at Auguste and Zee before marching up to the center podium and clearing his throat. He motioned for his friends to cover their ears.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP, LISTEN, AND DON'T YOU DARE INTERRUPT ME! POLITICS IS ANNOYING AND WE HAVE SICK PEOPLE, I THINK ITS HIGH TIME WE ALL GOT SOME REST, AND GOT ALONG! I'M GOING TO THE BEACH. I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE IT IS BUT I'M GOING THERE AND YOU ARE ALL COMING WITH ME SO WE CAN GET SOME BLOODY REST AND GET A LONG. Thank you." William yelled.

Auguste put a hand to her mouth as Hannah puked in the garbage bin. She felt terrible for her, but she didn't know what to do. Auguste noticed William smile and smiled back, confused. He walked to the front, and she figured out what was coming. She covered her ears, just enough so the yelling wouldn't hurt her ears, but so that she could still hear him. She listened intently, giggling quietly. When he had finished, she looked up again and uncovered her ears.

"Good speech." She said, hoping he heard her. She politely clapped, still giggling quietly.

Zee stood quietly in the back, listening as the others talked and forcing his eyes to stay open. Dear god it was hard, talking to all those people and putting up with... well, everything. So sleepy, he thought to himself, and his mind wandered away from the current conversation. Honestly, he was amazed he'd lasted as long as he did. Socializing was not in his favorite things to do, yet here he was, making friends. Speaking of, his new friend William seemed to be yelling. Blinking his multicolored eyes, Zee realized he'd been zoned out for quite a while, since Hannah was now standing with them. A blush spread up his face and Zee clear his throat embarrassed. "I guess a beach would be fun. I haven't been to one with sand before," he admitted, thinking about how all the beaches he'd been to had ice, snow, and maybe some rocks. Sand would be a nice change. "I don't have the clothes though, or even shorts..." Yup, that was the downside. Antarctica was cold, and beaches weren't, so a new wardrobe was in order.

((Sorry. Weekends are iffy for me and the internet))

Hannah soon rejoined them - looking a little better than before. When, it came to do with going to the beach, she immediately lit up. "Oh, I think could loan yo some or we could go to a nudist beach...either way. I'm game."

She giggled a little, at the mention of nudist beach.

As he got off of the podium he walked up to the group. Williams mouth dropped as Hannah was talking about a nude beach. The thought of that made him, anxious? Nervous? What was this feeling? It wasn't perverse... was it?

"I'm cool with whatever. But it better not be bloody cold if we go to... one of those kinds of beaches." William said. He wondered if Hannah was serious about that, he looked around to see a lot of people packing up and putting on swimsuits. Oh boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zee frowned and tried his best to not blush too badly. Sure, he'd heard mention of beaches where people went nude, but he didn't think they still existed! It was just ridiculous. "I'm not going if everyone's going to be naked," he stated firmly, wishing he had a bucket of bleach to wash away the unwanted mental images that sprang up. Glancing around, he saw others packing and put his hands in his pockets. "Other than that I'm game for a beach." Honestly, he wasn't sure if he'd swim or not, but hanging out sounded like fun.

"Oh, fine. Party-pooper..." spoke Hannah, as she soon hailed a taxi and soon called somebody on her phone; and soon pocketing it again - a large smile on her face. "Alright, I got us some swimming-equipment. All into the taxi and lets hit the beach..."

Turkey was fighting with Greece as ussual,when he overheard some other Countries talking about something about relaxing and a beach,as he was kinda obessed with tourism and all he couldnt make himself stop,so after kicking Greece and saying ''I have some buisness Brat! Untill next time!'' he approached the Group of nations,adjusting his Fez and Mask and yelled ''HEY BRATS! I accidantelly heard you guys talking about a beach or something! as you should knowh my Country's Southern Shores has Great Beaches and the Water is still Warm there! so I decided to Invite you guys to one of'em,it is getting boring just fighting with that brat...''he said pointing his finger towards Greece.''So what do you say Brats!? ah and also There is some Nudist Beaches too! Great ones at that!''he added smirking.

Auguste blushed as they mentioned a nudist beach. "So, we're going to a beach? With sand and towels and an actual ocean?" She didn't mean to sound so surprised, but she was used to the cold. "I wouldn't mind the beach... But I need something to wear..." She looked down at her uniform. She glanced up, embarrassed. She looked at Hannah, hoping she could understand her embarrassment. She looked down again, refusing to look at anyone. She hadn't ever worn swimming wear before, as far as she could remember, so she was scared. She scooted closer to Hannah, the only girl she saw near her. "Hannah." She whispered. She hoped no one was paying attention to her, but she needed to talk to someone. She knew she was bright red, and she couldn't meet anyone's eyes.

"Yes? You need swimming-gear, no worry - I had ordered some to be brought to the beach," replied Hannah to Auguste, trying to locate a taxi that could take them to the beach. "Help me hail a taxi."

"Thanks." She muttered, looking around. She looked around. A taxi? "Did we all walk here?" She asked, curious. "Couldn't we drive there?" She knew a taxi would be easier, but she was frustrated by the lack of taxis. She glanced around again.

Hannah soon enough got tired and blew a loud whistle - soon enough, one taxi stopped infront of them and Hannah got inside, with the others. "To the beach, my good man."

Last edited by a moderator:
Auguste stared at Hannah as she got in the taxi. "How the heck did you do that?" She glanced back, but almost stumbled getting in. She stared at the seat next to Hannah so she wouldn't fall again.

"European..." replied Hannah, simply with a wide smile, giggling a little. Once everybody was inside, they were off to the beach.

William sat inside the car pondering what had just happened. They were on their way to a beach and he didn't even know if i was the Turkish guy's beach or a french one. He was just going along with whatever the group said. When they arrived at the beach he looked at it with awe. It was beautiful. It reminded him of the times he would look at the tall highland mountains as a young lad, it was stunning. The sand was golden, the air had an excellent breeze to it, and it seemed very empty of anyone whom had not been at the meeting. There were already men and women in swimsuits enjoying the sun, playing volleyball and swimming. America in particular was swimming. Quite the sight. He got out of the car and smiled at the warmth mixed with the cool wind and the smell of sea salt.

"This place is brilliant."

Auguste gave a smile, amazed and sat there wondering. When the taxi came to a stop, she glanced out the nearest window and waited to get out.

When Auguste climbed out, she stared. She was speechless. She stared in awe at the scene playing out on the sand. She stood there, unsure what to do. She couldn't even remember anything at home being this warm. She smiled as she hugged herself, taking a few steps away from the taxi, slightly aware of the other nations. Finally she found a few words. "This is... Amazing." She said, grinning.

"Everybody, dress-up," spoke Hannah, as she suddenly appeared infront of them with three bags in her hands. She immediately ran into the changing area, carrying a blue one-piece swimsuit.

William took his bag and peeked inside. He grinned. Hannah sure did know what he liked. He rushed to the bathroom and put on his swimming trousers. He emerged donning a white and blue striped shorts with Lions and Unicorns on it. He grinned and looked at the water. It appeared a little cold based on the reactions of those whom were in it. He tossed his red hair and looked around for his friends so that he may find out what they wanted to do.

Auguste bit her lip as she looked in the bag. There was a red one piece swimsuit. She quickly grabbed that. She ran to the dressing room and put it on. She came out, and quickly came back to the bag, grabbing a towel to wrap around herself. She looked around and saw William, so she made her way over to him.

((Sorry for delay))

Zee followed everyone else, and when he climbed out of the taxi he couldn't help but stare. It was so pretty. Already several nations were swimming and running about. He took the bag Hannah had gave him with a skeptical look, but after taking two seconds to decided his pants and jacket were too hot he went and changed into the swimsuit. Coming out of the changing room, Zee had his arms crossed over his chest and shoulders hunched slightly. Hannah had gotten him a pair of plain black swimtrunks, but he felt incredibly exposed. Plus he'd taken his shoes off, and the sand was weird between his toes. Spotting William and Auguste, Zee slowly made his way over, trying to find his balance on the sand and grumbling curses in several languages under his breath. "What do we do now?" he asked, keeping his back to the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back