• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Institution for Enhanced and Unique Persons (TIEUP)

I'm involved in too many RP's right now, but I'll be damned if that isn't one of the most creatively brilliant acronyms I've ever heard. TIEUP...Bravo good sir.

Just finished Lysander's CS, go check it out whenever you have the time. I'll get my first post written some time tomorrow ^_^

Btw, is there an OOC chat? I feel bad for spamming

I was planning on using this for ooc

Cool concept, working on the rest of my characters right now.

Yes, start in the private jet. After a round of interactions you will arrive onto the island.

Hii, sorry I'm late (I'm just getting back into rp after a long break), I'm wondering if this is still open?

i noticed the RP thread is in Extra Pages section & not the Group section in Roleplays, is it alright?

Yeah we are still open, was an error on my part; feel free to make a character.

Gears Gears if you ever want something in the plot to go a certain way with Damien since he's currently the only non-npc teacher / staff member feel free to let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back