Journal The Insanity Chronicles

I know it's pretty late to be making this but shut up I do what I want. This is basically a journal that marks my descent into madness. (Even though I've probably already gone insane.)

So! đź‘Ź I just spun up and down the hall while listening to this hilarious song on Twitter. You should listen to it, but not if you don't like swears cause it uses the f word. It just tells people to shut the f up and put on their mask. Absolute Beauty. And I want to smash my head into the wall for being repeatedly stupid with my family.
Craziness: 25(?)%
Stupidness: 100%
Craps Given: 0%

Not really insanity, but I just watched a video about how season 2 of Aggretsuko completely flipped the script of the series, and it had me feeling existential. Why do I do the things I do? Why do I get up in the morning when there isn't much to get up to? Why do I draw, write, and read? My answer, for now, is entertainment. Entertainment for me and for others. I draw for others to see my art and get enjoyment from it even though it's pretty bad. I write for others to see and feel enveloped in the story. I read because I enjoy seeing what others can create. My purpose, for now, is entertainment, and that's good enough for me.

Craziness: 30(?)%
Stupidness: 95%
Craps Given: 1%

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back