Ace of Spades
Code Name: Inquisition 

Mundane Name: Jason Andre Montoya

Race: Human

One   Two

Supersuit:

One   Two

Abilities (Learned traits):

Intellect: As the son of a GCPD Detective and the trainee of one of the worlds best detectives and conspiracy theorists, Jason is able to analyze a variety of situations ranging from a crime scene to a fistfight.

Keyboarding: Question often had to work around computers, more specifically the code of their security systems, in order to get the information he needed. Young Renee is no different, capable of hacking his way past most computer systems and firewalls.

I know Kung Fu: Renee actually does know Kung Fu, having been taught Dragon-Style Kung Fu by the Question, who himself had been taught by Richard Dragon.

Marksman: While he's no Green Arrow, and certainly no Deadshot, Jason knows his way around most firearms, having been taught how to load, fire, clean, and otherwise use guns by his mother from an early age.

Acrobat: Having been on many on-foot chases in his time as Inquisition, Jason is capable of clambering up anything he can get a grip on, running for miles on end, and leaping distances that would leave most people unaquainted with jumping long distances dumbfounded.

Weaknesses:

I'm only human: Anything that would take out any human despite their abilities can easily do the same to Inquisition.

Killed the cat: Similar to his teacher, Inquisition is very curious, almost hungry for answers, and is constantly searching for new information. This can cause him to overlook things not only in a social sense but in more physical situations as well.

Equipment:

Pseudoderm and gas: Inquisition's mask functions as a disguise as well as a functional gas mask wheras the spray he uses changes the colors of his clothing and hair and causes his mask to stick more firmly to his face.

Down for the count: Inquisition utilises a pistol that fires a round packing a heavy sedative powerful enough to weaken a full grown man experiencing the effects of venom.

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you clarify the last item about the sedative? Is it a venom of some nature or works in combination with some venom?

Also as a note I have no issue with him being decent with computers, I would like to note however for plot purposes that anything programmed by Sai has to take days for even a master hacker to get through.

Can you clarify the last item about the sedative? Is it a venom of some nature or works in combination with some venom?

Also as a note I have no issue with him being decent with computers, I would like to note however for plot purposes that anything programmed by Sai has to take days for even a master hacker to get through.

The compound the rounds contain isn't Venom or spme variation, rather is strong enough to work against the effects of the Venom serum.

Edit: By this I mean he could weaken someone under the effects of Venom, for example Bane, after putting a few of the rounds into them. In cases concerning smaller doeses of Venom, the compound may neutralize the effects altogether.

As for his hacking abilities, I stated he could get through most firewalls and systems in respect of the tech savvy people in the DCU.

@AceofRoses

Ah, alright. I see where you're gong with that. Have at. Accepted.

So how will he be introduced or will I introduce him myself? I believe I read that he would be introduced to the team, however I don't know who, if not everyone, is away from Mount Justice.

Everyone is currently at Mount Justice. They are currently holding the initial meeting talked about in the invitation on the front page where each person is introduced to the team and then they do training spars.

As a heads up, anyone who has not posted by the time that the initial meeting is over will have their character moved to the archive and their membership revolked.

Everyone is currently at Mount Justice. They are currently holding the initial meeting talked about in the invitation on the front page where each person is introduced to the team and then they do training spars.

As a heads up, anyone who has not posted by the time that the initial meeting is over will have their character moved to the archive and their membership revolked.

How would you like me to enter? Boom-tube, vehicle, or via introduction by Question?

Users who are viewing this thread