• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Innocent Street Rat x The Princess Who Knows The Truth (MxF)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
In a medieval low tier fantasy world, there is a huge kingdom where a strict king reigns over. In this kingdom, law and order is kept as a very high standard, and most people who end up being taken away into the dungeons are never given a chance to prove if they are innocent or not. This is where one local street rat comes in. This street rat is well known to the regular people of the kingdom, and either he is liked or disliked for his lifestyle. But at the end of the day, he isn’t really much of a thief. However, he has recently been arrested for stealing the king’s crown, even though he never did such a thing.

Meanwhile, a young princess, who doesn’t agree with her father’s ways, has been trying to get her father to be less strict, and give the people he captures a chance to prove themselves. When she meets the street rat, she can immediately see him as being innocent, and wants to help him clear his name. Without her father’s permission, she helps the street rat escape from his prison, and agrees to help him find out who really stole the crown. It’s all up to them to clear his name and get the king to change his laws and views in the kingdom for everyone to have a chance to show if they are truly innocent or guilty.

So yeah, I was looking for someone willing to play the princess in this setup. My character would be the street rat as I wanted to try out that role this time. So if you are interested in playing as the princess, please let me know. 🙂

Also, a few rules:

Please post at least four to five sentences at the bare minimum with each post

Please keep this PG-13 or less

Please be 18+ of age

Please be kind and respectful

So yeah, if interested, just let me know. 🙂

(Also, please note that I won’t be able to start this RP until either tomorrow night or on Thursday. I am a bit busy this week. 😅😅😅 Hope everyone can understand. 🙂)

Last edited:
(So this RP didn’t work out last time, but I’ve been thinking about it heavily lately and all the plans I never got to make reality with it. So I’m rebooting this RP search and hoping someone else would want to work with me on it. I have things plan out a bit better this time around 😅)

The Search is Open back up for this RP. Anyone willing to work with me on it, please let me know 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back