• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Infinite War (Space Piracy)

Emma followed the ship with the two women she had met towards the larger ship. Emma could not help but feel a bit on edge unsure what a waited her.

"Greetings space faring travellers, we are the Bentusi, we have arrived at the beacon of our people, who has called is here and why?" They heard as the Bentusi communicated through the ships comms

"Great Bentusi, I Cheryl lumose have called you here to ask for a favor, my friend is looking for a preatorian fuel cell" she replied

"Ah young Lumose, your friend may find what she seeks, in a derelict preatorian ship currently orbiting a dwarf star at these coordinates" the Bentusi replied along with the coordinates

"Thank you great Bentusi" Cheryl smiled

"Until next time young Lumose" the Bentusi replied before the yellow window reappered and the ship went through it

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Emma followed the ship with the two women she had met towards the larger ship. Emma could not help but feel a bit on edge unsure what a waited her.
"Greetings space faring travellers, we are the Bentusi, we have arrived at the beacon of our people, who has called is here and why?" They heard as the Bentusi communicated through the ships comms

"Great Bentusi, I Cheryl lumose have called you here to ask for a favor, my friend is looking for a preatorian fuel cell" she replied

"Ah young Lumose, your friend may find what she seeks, in a derelict preatorian ship currently orbiting a dwarf star at these coordinates" the Bentusi replied along with the coordinates

"Thank you great Bentusi" Cheryl smiled

"Until next time young Lumose" the Bentusi replied before the yellow window reappered and the ship went through it

Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Easier than expected. " she said to herself. She looked at the coordinates.

Both ships went to the Irinian system, it was a small system a white dwarf, with just a few planets, most were just floating chunks of ice

They flew closer to the dwarf star and saw a ship stuck in its orbit, "well there it is, I suggest we be careful, it may be a dwarf star, but it still spits out loud of solar radiation" Cheryl replied

AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes

Both ships went to the Irinian system, it was a small system a white dwarf, with just a few planets, most were just floating chunks of ice

They flew closer to the dwarf star and saw a ship stuck in its orbit, "well there it is, I suggest we be careful, it may be a dwarf star, but it still spits out loud of solar radiation" Cheryl replied

AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes
" alright. Emma got a plan on retrieving it?" Isanne asked AquaMarie AquaMarie

Dragunov Dragunov

Nexus waited for the cruise ship that the human stated would show up in this sector, she could've easily take over the cruise ship, but shed rather have the human do most of the work

Dragunov Dragunov

Nexus waited for the cruise ship that the human stated would show up in this sector, she could've easily take over the cruise ship, but shed rather have the human do most of the work
Jean flew his ship out of the hanger and immediately opened fire on the cruise ship. The bolts deflected by the shields. Suddenly multiple hatches all over the ship opened up, revealing large guns and small turrets that would easily outgun Nexus. "I'm gonna need some canon fire on the ship to remove the shields. They're at 97% but your canons should be able to bring that down to zero real quick. Once that happens, I can take their canons out with ease, this would make the boarding much easier."

Jean flew his ship out of the hanger and immediately opened fire on the cruise ship. The bolts deflected by the shields. Suddenly multiple hatches all over the ship opened up, revealing large guns and small turrets that would easily outgun Nexus. "I'm gonna need some canon fire on the ship to remove the shields. They're at 97% but your canons should be able to bring that down to zero real quick. Once that happens, I can take their canons out with ease, this would make the boarding much easier."

(So I'm guessing the cruise ship is similar in size to the UNSC INFINITY?)

"Deploy satellites" nexus demanded and the order was followed, the 2 ion cannon satalites she had were deployed and aimed at the ship "target the life support and the bridge"

The ion cannons opened fired, the first hit the shields of the bridge, saturating them to the point of collapse, the other beam hit the shield then punctured through it and the life support systems, sending them into critical shutdown

"Deploy satellites" nexus demanded and the order was followed, the 2 ion cannon satalites she had were deployed and aimed at the ship "target the life support and the bridge"

The ion cannons opened fired, the first hit the shields of the bridge, saturating them to the point of collapse, the other beam hit the shield then punctured through it and the life support systems, sending them into critical shutdown
"Perfect." Jean said as he flew his ship at the canons, destroying each and every single one of them. "I'll take out all defenses on the left side, you can board from there." He said as he blew up the last remaining canons with some missiles. "Their is enough money on that ship to feed a country I bet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back